Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic
Page: of 7

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  3:41:26 PM  Show Profile
Oleta! And you got your surprise box on your BIRTHDAY! That is one "on the ball" Secret Santa!

farmgirl sister #1074
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything... They just make the best of everything they have."
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  4:30:32 PM  Show Profile
I know! I've gotten several really nice birthday cards. I'll get them posted soon. Everyday has been like my birthday for several days. Thanks everybody!
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2010 :  05:36:54 AM  Show Profile
I received the perfect "spa" package on Saturday. A beautifully butterfly embroidered towel set. It is perfect! A bar of fragrant soap and a candle.
Thank you so much. I love it all. I am going to try my best to post a photo tomorrow.

I am sorry that I am so late with posting this. Besides my husband needing help with a lot of things, our computer crashed. I am not sure when it will be fixed because I am not sure if it was a virus or a hardware issue. So shhhh..Don’t tell the boss because I am using my pc in the office.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2010 :  6:42:22 PM  Show Profile
To my Secret Santa, Swap II, Thank you so much for the adorable fairy themed folder filled with all sorts of goodies!! Let's see, there were soft socks, fairy stickers, adorable peach and strawberry fabric pieces, lovely cards, morning glory seeds! and I saved the stamps on the outside to include in one of my mail art pieces. Thanks again so much!! I was thrilled and excited! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  7:25:07 PM  Show Profile
Well, I posted on the other ss site this morning. i guess i wasn't awake yet. I received a wonderful package on Friday from my ss. It was wonderful. I received some chocolate and some jelly beans which didn't last long. I had a neat stitched pen holder, which I love and use. The most beautiful egg made out of twine and stiffened. Very neat. A hand towel. And I loved this the best, a tatted bunny rabbit. I love all the old arts. I would love to learn how to tat. I love making yoyos . My mom made me a treeskirt of yoyos that were fabrics of my dresses growing up. She also made me and my 2 daughters stockings too. Anywasy, thank you so much for the wonderful package. i loved it. you are a very sweet person. Georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  3:49:20 PM  Show Profile
i got another fabulous package from my sweet little secret santa today! I love that you always tcuk a sweet card or note in too! My mom and i both really like Rick Warren so the book will be well read. And the beautiful pottery bowl!!!! I loooovee it!!!! did you make it??? my granddaughter jazsmin sampled a pice of chocolate bar as soon as she saw that!!! And precious little doilies and flower trim sooo cute. You outdid yourself santa. Thank you so much. your sister in Christ Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  4:11:11 PM  Show Profile
whoopsie i forgot to add in my post that i am moving.!! we are moving back to maine to be with my mother! since i have lived here in vermont my i have lost my father and my brother. i am still in shock and want to spend whatever time we have left together. my husband is retired and im getting my old job at the supermarket where i used to work back when i move. So who should i send my new address to???cheryl
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  6:32:07 PM  Show Profile
Cheryl,
I think you would notify Brenda ( LakeOntarioFarmgirl) I think she is the one that assigned partners. Good luck with your move, spend all the time you can with your Mom I lost mine in 2003. Would love just one more daywith her, today would have been her birthday.
Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket

Edited by - lulu on Apr 22 2010 6:35:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  04:08:15 AM  Show Profile
Cheryl- Send me an email with your new address and I'll send it on to your secret santa!
I'm happy for you that you're moving, but sad about the circumstances....make sure you keep us all posted on how it's going.

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ozark Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Maryan
Green Forest AR
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  8:43:31 PM  Show Profile
This is a very late thank-you to my secret santa. I received the cutest easter bag filled with little goodies, and another wrapped package with a note to open it later for a pick-me-up. It is a very pretty handmade tote. I love it. Thank you so much. My month has been very eventful and not all good. God gives me courage and strength, and a sweet secret santa to cheer me up.
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  3:46:23 PM  Show Profile
My secret santa gift arrived today, lordy I love packages. I got a terrific magazine on gardening
"Easy Beds & Borders", 3 piece kitchen towel set, the cutest book mark and asweet card to say
April got away from her,I thank you secret santa pal.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - May 05 2010 :  12:58:50 PM  Show Profile
A box of goodies arrived from my Secret Santa--and wow, do I ever feel spoiled! There are four lovely placemats (did you make those, SS?), a recipe file box that contained a box of Honey Peach Ginger tea---mmmm! and caffeine-free too! Last but not least, a wonderful new apron! Thanks so much for everything, SS! And...best of luck to your daughter-inlaw in the service. My husband spent 22 years in the Air Force. ;-)

Yvonne

farmgirl sister #1074
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything... They just make the best of everything they have."
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - May 06 2010 :  5:15:53 PM  Show Profile
What a delight my secret santa is-----I received a lovely package today. It covered some of my collections, first a musical angel decoration. There were some inspirational note cards with the saying"Warm thoughts can make the sun a little brighter, the sky a little bluer, the world a little nicer" SS, that is so true, your warm thoughts brightened my day. Another saying on a bookmark is also very true---"Love is not necessary to life, but it is what makes life worth living". I will enjoy using that bookmark.
The other thing in this special package is a felted heart on a felted heart on an embroidered rectangle all appliqued to a red and tan striped towel. I have just the place to hang this where I will see it every day. Thank you so much for the wonderful surprises
Marcie

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  2:29:01 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a wonderful package from my secret santa I just got home and It was so good to have some wonderful things the dish rags and potholders and list tablet and the egg planter what fun.

Thanks a bunch
Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  5:41:47 PM  Show Profile
I got a SS gift Woo Hoo!! Actually I got 2 packages today and both were signed S.S. I am also in the secrect sister round #6 and I am sure one of the packages are from that but I am not sure which one. So I'm posting both because both are so wonderful and I don't want to leave anyone out. One of the packages had the cutest, and I mean cutest, thing I have ever seen. It was a chicken that my S.S. and her 4 year old daughter made out of a gourd. It was sitting in a little basket with a bag of wild flower seeds. The package also had some coffee and a beautiful "Dream" coffee mug. And I am a BIG coffee drinker. The other package had a beautiful Mother's day card and "A Taste of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul" book. It also had a packet of Rooster transfers. That will be going on a new kitchen spice rack my husband just finished for me. I have had some very worried thoughts this week (a dear friend that is having a very bad time right now) and your package (which ever one because both are so wonderful) is greatly appreciated. I was originally in the first round of Secret Santa but I understand there have been some changes so I posted in both threads in case my new SS is from the 2nd round.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  6:15:23 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to my SS for the lovely package.
I am in SS 1 AND 2 so not sure who sent what but appreciate the lovely gifts.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  2:28:51 PM  Show Profile
I received the most amazing cherry apron from my ever so talented Secret Santa!! Can I tell you how beautiful it is!?!??! well, It IS! After putting it on, checking myself out in the mirror and dancing around in it for awhile (think I scared the dog) I hung it on the kitchne door for all to see. Thank you sooooo much I love it!!!!
(Picture posted on blog below)

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  06:19:30 AM  Show Profile
I received a gift from my SS yesterday. A really interesting cook book. This will be very handy. I am always looing for simple dishes to make when we have guests come over.
I will post photos later. And I will post a photo of what I recived last month too. (My camara was fixed)

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  10:05:58 AM  Show Profile
It's been over a week already, but I received a delightful package from my secret sister. Thank you so much. The very best was the hand stitched farmgirl pillow she made me. You are wonderful! Karen

Follow your bliss!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  5:38:44 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to my sweet secret Santa...I had to go to the dentist today and have 2 crowns done and it was so nice to have a surprise in my mailbox!! Thank you also for the help with the veterens. My dad was in WWII and my son is a Marine pilot and has been deployed 3 times, so I am thankful for folks that think of all the freedoms we have. My box of goodies was precious and I am so thankful!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

craftystranger
True Blue Farmgirl

525 Posts

Barbara
Franklin NC
USA
525 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  1:46:27 PM  Show Profile
SS you must know what fits into my life.... We have a new puppy, great dane, and I have been in the yard more than normal. I have not planted any flowers this year but we, the puppy and I, have been weading. It helps us both sleep at night. HaHaHa thanks again, Barbara

Don't forget to laugh!
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  3:22:16 PM  Show Profile
my SS is super psychic i was just going to buy garden gloves again and she sends them
plus and herb book and gardening book that a coffee table type so pretty i will enjoy going thru this two
and the charm key ring oh how i needed one and this one is perfect,,
i posted a pic of the gift on my blog
thank you thank you you are an angel
blessing deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

MelMel
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Melanie
Wa
USA
31 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  3:34:50 PM  Show Profile
To my Secret Santa, Thank You so very much. I adore the crabtree and evelyn soaps...They smell beautiful. And the soap dish is precious. I also can really use the recipe cards,I didnt have any and have been teaching myself canning, pickling etc..I have asparagus coming out my ears so I have been pickling it...since each batch I make different I need to write the recipes down. Thank You! I have been feeling very exausted and overwhelmed lately...this came at the perfect time.
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  8:50:42 PM  Show Profile
What a wonderful surprise to lighten a stressful week! Thank you SS for the gardening gloves, hummingbird feeder and beautiful coffee mug! You are so thoughtful and go so far above and beyond! Thank you thank you thank you!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  3:22:01 PM  Show Profile
Here are the photos of last months and this months gifts received.

Aprils gifts received.

Mays gifts received.

Thank you Thank you SS

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page