Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic
Page: of 7

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  09:09:40 AM  Show Profile
I just bumped this up just for you Lin and you found it! :)
This is for all you 2nd group girls that started in March. So yes, this is the right place!
Your package sounds wonderful!!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  1:35:04 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Brenda!!! This has all come at such a "perfect" time in my life! It's wonderful! Yes, my package was so special! Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  3:03:54 PM  Show Profile
I received a pretty Easter card from my SS with a Hallmark Gold Crown gift card enclosed. What a lovely surprise! I do love buying Hallmark cards, thank you so much!
Marcie

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  3:09:26 PM  Show Profile
I received a very very wonderful package today from my ss. Pretty pink and white garden gloves flower seed for my containers out by my deck, a hand quilted pot holder, the sweetest little hand made card, and one of my most favorite word search books. Thank you so much my secret santa. That word search book will be just the ticket for this weed-end if we get the snow they are predicting, I don't get out when the weather turns bad. So a nice hot cup of coffee/tea my book and warm fuzzy feelings. I feel so surrounded by good feeling with all of you MaryJane farmgirls. (heavy sigh of contentment)

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  5:53:51 PM  Show Profile
im not sure if im doing this right! no-one can find me? do i need a number?? i sent my secret santa pakage and havent heard if she recieved it or not. i must be doing something wrong.
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  6:08:19 PM  Show Profile
Today I got a package from my Sweet Secret Santa, with the CUTEST little bird recipe card holder, who is holding a lovely poem. It is just adorable, and I love it so much! Thank you my Secret Santa! What a "tweet"!

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  6:18:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone,

If I am your secret santa and you havent heard from me yet, its because I am out of town until March 22nd. My husband says i have a stack of mail there.....but I didnt ask him what was in the stack because I dont want him reading all the labels....HA HA....I sent away for some craft goodies, that i am hoping he doesnt notice. :)
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  04:59:32 AM  Show Profile
You made it here, Cheryl! Good to see you at last!!! ;-)

Yvonne

farmgirl sister #1074
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything... They just make the best of everything they have."
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  3:19:46 PM  Show Profile
I received a package today!!! It was filled to the top with goodies. check it out!

I just love the yellow vases. I think they will look perfect on my Easter dinner table filled with cut tulips. If I can not find fresh ones I will be making a special trip to the craft store for silk ones. The chocolate covered marshmellow bunny may not last till easter. I think he wants to live in my belly now. And, I love corn bread. My mom use to make corn fritters. Your recipe looks like a mix of both. Yummy. I will be making this on the weekend when my daugher comes for a visit. If she approves, it will be part of my easter dinner too.
thank you, thank you to my secret santa.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

texdane

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  6:30:37 PM  Show Profile
I just got the sweetest birthday card from my Secret Santa! Thank you, my friend, for remembering my birthday!! You put a smile on my face.

:) Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
Go to Top of Page

texdane

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  3:29:40 PM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Santa! I received an Easter card from you today! Thank you! I hope wherever you are you have a beautiful, sunny and nice Easter Day!

Your friend,
Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  05:54:25 AM  Show Profile
oops. I think I posted my thank you in the wrong place, so here I am--HERE..and I'll try again. I received a lovely box of goodies yesterday from my Secret Santa! Mmmmm, there were chocolate eggs (note the past tense, they didn't last long! lol), two crocheted potholders, a wonderful pad for kneeling in the garden, an Easter hand towel (very cute) and a lovely bunny pillow! Wish you could see these goodies, but I haven't had much luck posting photos here. Anyway, THANK YOU, Secret Santa!!!

Yvonne

farmgirl sister #1074
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything... They just make the best of everything they have."
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2010 :  12:57:11 AM  Show Profile
I'm late with my thanks to my ss. How did you know I love fabric? and the pieces are so beautiful! and your cute comment on your card! I can't wait to know who you are! you are very much appreciated. It's so nice to receive something in the mail. I really thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2010 :  04:19:57 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to my secret santa!! I came home today to a box with flower seeds which will be put in starter cups today after work.....because its getting warm in Minnesota finally. And an absoultely adorable mug and coaster set of a chicken, which will fit into my country chicken kitchen just perfectly. Thank you very much for being so thoughtful!!!!

Hugs
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2010 :  3:42:22 PM  Show Profile
I love my secret santa!!! today i recieved a beautiful handmade easter card. I love Psalm 61!!! If the beautiful card wasnt enough she tucked in a packet of cosomo seeds ( one of my fave flowers) a packet of Imperial Earl Grey tea and a handwritten recipie for a carrot souffle. I am so glad to have you as my ss especially since we both love God! I hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful Easter day. thanks so much you are a doll.
Go to Top of Page

craftystranger
True Blue Farmgirl

525 Posts

Barbara
Franklin NC
USA
525 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2010 :  04:20:21 AM  Show Profile
Thanks SS!! I loved my surpise this month, you made my day. The carrots looked great with my other Easter decor. Thanks again, Barbara

Don't forget to laugh!
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2010 :  07:43:34 AM  Show Profile
Heartfelt thank you to my very sweet Secret Santa!! I just loved my thoughtful surprises of a darling Herb Planter with Rosemary seeds!! My daughter and I will plant that this weekend!!! I love it....fresh herbs are just so special! And the cutest kitchen towel that you must have crocheted the hanger! It's hanging on the frig handle and looks so nice!! A DELICIOUS chocolate bar!! I started out just eating a piece, telling myself I was going to nibble on it throughout the day...........NOT!! It was gone within a very short amount of time! And I loved every bite!! And the sweetest Kitty card! We love our 3 rescue kitties!! Such a cute note in the card! Thank you so much.........you're the absolute best, SS!!!!
Hugs, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  1:56:31 PM  Show Profile
Hello To my Secret Santa, Your art skills are second to none! That duck is a true work of springs art and now hangs in its rightfull spot on the front of the fridge (The kid next door has nothing on you). The barking dog combonation key chain / flashlight,the'll see and hear me coming in the dark now. Iv already stuffed my face with two pieces of choclate, had the seconed one sucked down before I even emptied the envelope. How perfect is the little Secret Pal book? will read it tonight while watching T.V. and I am thrilled with the garden gloves and seeds. I wanted to try Sunflowers again this year, every year I have failed, I think the squirls eat em up as soon as I plant them. You did a great job, I love things that make me laugh and I needed that today. Thanks for being my secret santa Robin

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  3:37:43 PM  Show Profile
Thank you SS for the gloves, the tea, the cross stitch kit, etc.
Great Package. I am afraid I am not good at cross stitch but my sister is so will see if she can help. Thanks again.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  5:14:51 PM  Show Profile
Thank you (very much!!) SS for the candle, butterfly hook and notecards! I really appreciate them. I plan to burn the candle tonight - its been so long since I've had one!!! A nice relaxing night after a hard day of work :)

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  9:56:51 PM  Show Profile
I have the BEST Secret Santa ever! I came home yesterday to a wonderful box of goodies: purple scrubbie, more yummy coffee, teacher notecards, cute heart magent board with button magnets, and a scentsy (and my house smells fabulous). So thank you again...you are amazing!!!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

texdane

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  4:46:57 PM  Show Profile
Look what my Secret Santa did!

I was so surprised to see the mail truck come down my driveway with this big box! I couldn't wait to open it! Inside was this beautiful jar with a rooster on top! I love it so much! And the eggs, too! It is displayed right where you can see it when you walk in the kitchen. I hope you know how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Also, it couldn't have arrived on a better day. I needed a jolt of happiness! Thank you Secret Santa. Also, I am going to share the poem with my daughter's computer lab teacher. I volunteer in her computer lab, and the kids type just like pecking chickens! It will make her smile, too. Thanks again.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155

Edited by - texdane on Apr 16 2010 4:48:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  06:14:44 AM  Show Profile
Nicole,
I love the chicken jar. It is just beautiful, I would love to get one myself.
Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  1:31:22 PM  Show Profile
Nicole, that is beautiful! and the eggs are the perfect touch, enjoy!

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  2:30:34 PM  Show Profile
My secret santa sent me a nice surprise box today witha card. There were several quilt squares of matching prints-beautiful colors, abook on how to grow herbs I can't wait to sit down this evening and read and a package of sour cherry tea. We had company and everyone had to smell it. It smells so good, can't wait to try it. Thanks so much, Sis.everything is much appreciated.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa Group 2 Gifts Received Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page