Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What Is Your Favorite Flower...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What Is Your Favorite Flower... Next Topic
Page: of 2

Faransgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

895 Posts

Beth
Houston Texas
USA
895 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2010 :  6:41:31 PM  Show Profile
My favorite are Lilacs. They grow in bushes and when I was a kid my grandma had huge bushes. There were so many and they were so big we had made tunnels in them and rooms and would play house in the Lilac bushes. They smelled so lovely. My second favorite are Hydrangeas. I love the purple ones maybe because they are similar to Lilacs.

Farmgirl Sister 572

When manure happens just say "WOO HOO Fertilizer".
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2010 :  9:55:13 PM  Show Profile
It's tough. I love them all but if I had to choose just one it would be roses. My wedding bouquet was two dozen pink roses and baby's breath.

"Let us never forget that the cultivation of the earth is the most important labor of man. When tillage begins, other art follows. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of civilization."

Daniel Webster

Go to Top of Page

Twinsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

116 Posts

Debbie
Wyoming
USA
116 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  03:51:33 AM  Show Profile
Roses and peonies. They both smell soooooooooo good! I love all flowers though.
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  08:26:42 AM  Show Profile
The morning glory is my very favorite, especially the heavenly blue ones. But I love lilac, honeysuckle, and I always get excited to see goldenrod because I know fall (my favorite time of year) is on the way!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  08:28:01 AM  Show Profile
Oh, I love buttercups (daffodils) and forsythia too! That means my second favorite season is here!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

DaisyJane
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Gracie
Fremont Indiana
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  08:54:50 AM  Show Profile
It's so hard to choose! I have to agree with the other farmgirls. Daisys are so sweet! But then there's also daffodils, forsythia, tulips...all of those Spring friends! What about all the lilies and irises? Last summer our lilacs were the prettiest I've ever seen them!

"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake"
Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What Is Your Favorite Flower... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page