Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep) Next Topic
Page: of 102

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  07:36:43 AM  Show Profile
well thanks kris, i do have a lot of folks that can help me. i sometimes tire of the noise and answering queations. BUT BUT BUT they love the farm the animals and me and papa. they are such fine folks. yesterday i borrowed lisa portable panels so the cows could go out on grass. liana and her hubbie hauled them for me. the baby calf with no name is so sweet. penny FINALLY let him nurse her bad quarter yesterday.i am not going to treat the bad one till the scab heals better on the orifice and give her a shot. i moved hazel and maude to once a day milking. so at night i only do penny. my hands are so sore from all the work right now. we too are getting ready for the cld. may i suggest before you pour your concrete that you dig out a area for the water to drain away from the coop. if its poured wrong it will puddle your water inside. papa is a concrete guy. he taught me to plan your drain first before you put the concrete mud down. well mama pig hung at 502 pounds. oh my do we have a lot of pork to sell. plus the beef was 595. pounds. so i have after trimming about 800 pounds of meat. i will be selling a lot. i sure hope she (pork) tastes good. we had a bad kill on her. she moved, he missed. she went wild. it took him 7 bullets. he had to reload. NOT GOOD at all. they are hanging her longer to try to help. such is life. its good to hear Zarah is doing good. linda and michele and dakota all our girls must be very busy right now. i miss hearing from everyone about their adventures.we are going to do meat rabbits now. i am putting them in one of our greenhouses. we have so much produce to move each day. the produce should slow down a little now that school started. well hope you are all having fine farm days. i went to check cows this morning and they had turned the frost free faucet on water running all over. they were probably using it as a scatcher. so the barn is rinsed out. LOL happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  07:38:09 AM  Show Profile
i meant to ask kimberly if her goats are better now? prosser is not too far from us. if your ever this way stop by and say howdy. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4262 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4262 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  11:59:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies, you are all so busy.
Trying to finish up on fall work here. Did 12 pints of tomato sauce this morning. Along with cheese and butter. Picked a few more tomato's, so maybe just one more batch of sauce. Then the gardens will be done for the year.
Tomorrow is butcher day for the steer and pigs. We don't do it ourselves. So my son will come over and have the tractor handy to help. ( I stay away till all is done) I have to work tomorrow anyways. My husband is gone to a conference for a couple days. So holding the fort down here by myself.
Sherrye, might be a good idea to block your hydrant somehow,so the cows don't break the pipe off. That would make a real mess for you.
Good luck getting all the work done girls
Michele
Go to Top of Page

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  12:20:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,I hope that all of you and all of your animals are well,I have a dilemma and was hoping for some input from you gals as to how to proceed from here,apparently I'm alot better with animals than I am with people at times.
Anyways,I have two of my Nubian bucklings listed for sale,intending to sell them either intact or castrate them at the buyer's request so this lady calls me and says she absolutely wants this particular one (going by his picture,he has a radical paint job) and then further goes on to tell me that she is just getting started with goats,has no experience and only a barn stall to put them in and plans to build a pen later but that she wants Nubian dairy goats and is planning on buying a doe from another gal when that woman has kids available in the Spring.
I asked her if she understood that this goat is a buck and would have bucky habits,stink,etc...and then I tried to steer her into getting a doe first and maybe not getting a buck at all and just using outside breeding service,etc..rather than getting a buck right on the outset,still after all that she insists that she really wants to get the single buck first and wants to come out to pick him up tonight.
So ladies,what do you think I should do?
I have run out of polite ways of telling this woman,who knows nothing about goats that starting out with a single buck or any goat alone isn't a good idea,this woman doesn't know anything about goats,has young children and I worry that my buck is going to end up alone and scared with inept care and handling and that something bad will happen to him.
My Husband says to just sell her the buck and that it will be her problem,that she's been warned and is an adult who can make her own decision,I also should say that my Husband is rather eager to see me sell my excess bucks.
I just don't think this situation is good for this person or for the buck,is it really rude or wrong just to refuse to sell her the buck based on her lack of knowledge and experience?

"Today's Mighty Oak is just Yesterday's Nut"
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  1:50:02 PM  Show Profile
Katheryn, you don't have to sell her the buck at all. You have the right to take him off the for sale list any time you want. If I have a bad feeling about anyone that is going to buy mine, I don't have to go through with it. It is not good for a goat to be alone at all, especially if it's been with others. And does she know how loud a buck can be? I just got 2 bucks and one of them is always whining. I have to admit it's not the Nubian but the Lamancha. But still, they can be loud and obnoxious. And VERY stinky. So go with your own judgement. He is still yours.

Michele, are they butchering right there on the farm? Looks like y'all will have alot of meat soon too.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  5:32:49 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Kris,I really try to be polite and believe in letting people make thier own choices so I was unsure of how to proceed as I would like to get these bucks sold but I would hate to sell one into a bad situation,I didn't expect many beginners would be out looking for a buck so it caught me off guard.
I did finally tactfully explain to the woman that I couldn't in good conscience sell her a buck when she was just starting out because they can be very difficult to keep and that he wouldn't cope well with being alone and then I referred her to the Fias Co Farm website for information on buying goats and getting started,that seemed to help,I think she was dissapointed but I hope she took what I said to heart and maybe she'll get off to a better start with goats.
Or she might just find someone who will sell her any dang goat for any price but it won't be me.
I'm not so sure about using Craigslist to sell animals because I have gotten some very strange responses.
I know everyone has to start somewhere but it really surprises me how many people move out to the country and then proceed to start buying every kind of animal they can find on craigslist,even if they don't have housing or even just a basic knowledge on caring for them.
I don't mind helping people get started but sometimes I wonder how many animals end up dead or at the sale barn because they were bought on impulse.

Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  8:28:41 PM  Show Profile
i would not sell the goat. i know your day is over. so wondering if you sold him or not????? looks like michele is going to have some goodies to eat too. our hog hung at 450 pounds and the beef cow hung at 550 pounds. we are using them together so we can have pepperoni sticks and such. let us know how your butchering goes. ours for the hog was a bad kill. sometimes it happens. again those bucks are soooo noisy and rude. LOL so the little calf is eating up the milk from penny. she let him nurse all 4 quarters tonight. as soon as i get the nerve to give her 5 shots ouch i will medicate her again. this has been a tough battle. it is one of the hard mastitus to get rid of. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  08:55:56 AM  Show Profile
Sherrye I hope your cow gets over her mastitis soon and doesn't have any lasting damage from it.
I ended up getting real firm with that woman and telling her that I couldn't sell her a buck into that situation and she was a little dissapointed but relented,I have since removed the ad from craigslist and though I don't need three bucks I'll figure something else out with them,I may butcher them or sell them to an Islamic butcher I know,in that case I'll keep them around a little longer for Eid Al Adha (I probably spelled that all wrong) the Islamic holiday where they prefer buck goats for thier celebration.
They are really sweet boys and they have good bloodlines but I don't need them and there isn't a big demand around here for bucks or whethers and though I don't usually have a problem with butchering,I find it a little harder with the goats than I do with chickens,rabbits,hogs,etc..I know I'm being a wus but there it is.

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  09:05:50 AM  Show Profile
Katheryn, I just cooked some buck last week. I had some tenderloin so I put it in my electric Dutch oven with garlic, onions and carrots and cooked it all day. It was the best meat I have ever eaten. To me it's kind of a sweet tasting meat. I like it and am going to be taking a wether to butcher soon. I have no problem with the bucks or wethers going to butcher. Now a doe I would. Something about those obnoxious loudmouth boys. I'm the same way with pigs/ They are so sweet and cute for about a week, then it gets old and I am ready for them to go! I'm glad you didn't sell him to that woman. SOme people just don't get it. I saw an ad on CL the other day for a beautifful Lamancha buck who's 2 years old for just $50. They said they need to sell him because he's probably lonely? They had a question mark there. Well, ya think? ANyway, I would have gotten him if I had not already just gooten a Lamancha buck. I would have saved $150.00. Oh well.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  09:34:57 AM  Show Profile
I've butchered bucks before and I love goat meat,I've just made the mistake of getting a bit more attached to these ones than I used to allow myself to,we do enjoy the meat,it is excellent,my Husband smokes it and it comes out so wonderful that way.
I know I gotta do something with these boys,I'm just dragging my feet,it's been a long summer with alot of family strife and I'm just kind of burned out emotionally so I haven't been too eager to make any more decisions,I've got over twenty young rabbits to dress out and I think "I'll get to them tomorrow" and then keep holding them over for another day,I need to get myself back in order and get to them all,maybe I'll start just doing in a few at a time.
I do dislike how some people treat bucks,I would rather butcher them than sell them into a lonely life of neglect,seems like alot of people keep them alone and about forty acres and a jump over the creek away from anything else or they neglect to trim thier feet or scurs and I just hate that,I know they stink and have very obnoxious habits but I get in there and give them good trims and show them some attention,regardless of thier eventual fate.
I always think when I hear of aggressive or dangerous bucks that he's probably a buck been left alone,goats need other goats,it's sad,I'd much rather put them on the table than in a pen alone.

Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  07:19:42 AM  Show Profile
i thought i would come on and share that belle is getting ready to calve. i hope it goes well this year. last year we had milk fever right away. i am meeting the vet to get pennys meds. i am getting cmpk solution for infusions from the vet. do you all have any food ideas to help with milk fever. i have heard of bio-chlor. i dont want to change her gut to acid for this. soooo any other ideas. she goes down pretty hard. she will not calve for a couple weeks i think. the calf (buddy bumper) is doing a good job on pennys udder. after i medicate her i will switch buddy to hazel. that way he will not get the meds. he is sure growing. i hate having the milkers stuck over here. they so need the pasture. but they seeded the one end so that leaves me short for now. wondering how everyone is? i hope you are doing good and staying cool. it is such a busy time getting ready for winter. i am picking up 15 baby rabbits today. they are fryers.they are 6 weeks right now. i still have a few fryer chickens to do too. has anyone done any rabbits before? it will be new for me. happy days sherrye
Well i took a chicken to the pasture coop. she kept getting out here. then i came home got my milk cans and went to milk. i hear excuse me you have a chicken on the road here. SHE WAS LOOKING TO COME HOME. the hen walked all the way 8 acres and the road and almost beat me back to the barn. well that will not work.LOL silly hen knows where her food comes from.

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4262 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4262 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  1:08:55 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye, don't know of any food ideas to avoid milk fever. You can offer the first few milkings back to Belle. Old timers remedy. Don't give her much grain before calving or right after. Just watch Belle carefully, and as soon as you see a sign call the vet or whatever your plans. signs are lack of interest, cold ears. Some do molasses water, never tried that myself. I did try a small amount of epsom salts in warm water and after calving. It will give them the runs but my cow did not get milk fever that calving. Think I saw that on KFC.
good luck
Michele
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  4:33:08 PM  Show Profile
hey michele that is a good idea also. i think bananas would help with potassium etc. i usually have to give her 2 jugs of cmpk sub-Q (under her skin) then vet gets here and we do a blood infusion of more. so this year i am watching her like a hawk. i am going to start lubricating her teats on the outside. hoping to avoid cracking. she really comes into milk. the hardest part is watching the 2 that do not work fill. i hate it. i can not get a drop out. so jake said let them dry off. they did but oh my. i gave her fruit tonight. they just love all the produce. tonight leaf lettuce tomatoes crook neck squash grapes they just love it. i am hoping it helps them get the vit.s they need. hows everything at your place? i sure miss my papa. i feed no grain and she gets hay. no alfalfa right now. i may cut back on her produce soon too. sending howdys out there to you all. hope its a fine day for you. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2011 :  5:05:59 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye, good luck! I hope all goes well. I'm going out of town next week but when I get back, it's breeding time! For the goats anyway. The ewes are in with the ram and I saw some stuff going on when I got home. Like the ewes mounting each other. I guess that's a sign? ANd Mazie is bellowing so I guess something's in the air here. Sounds like fun to me! I've got a friend coming to try to AI Mazie in the morning.

It's getting cool here! Yeah!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  07:22:32 AM  Show Profile
i sure wsh i could get a couple cows sold. sounds like you are going to have some excitement at your place. hope maizies AI works for you. i am lonely today for papa. such is life these days. anyway hope you have a fun trip. where ya going? what ya gonna do? hope it gonna be fun for you. LOL i could use a break. sure clouded over today. works for me, not so hot. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

ksharp
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Kathee
Mannington WV
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  08:27:07 AM  Show Profile
Kris,
What type of goats do you have? Good luck with the AI for Maizie. We are looking for a couple of Nubian or Saanen milkers to get back into raising goats again. Had about 40 at one point. Sold out to get a better space for them. So, now we are in the business of starting all over again! Let us know how it all goes with your goats and Maizie.

Kathee
"The crazy,dancing,goat lady." - #3462
Go to Top of Page

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  3:33:28 PM  Show Profile
I hope all you ladies are doing well,Sherrye I raise rabbits for meat and just got through processing 18 just the other day,it's real simple,if you butcher them young at ten to twelve weeks they are very tender and nice fryers but hold them over and they're roasters which my Husband likes for smoking.
Dressing them out is very simple,I hang them up by one front leg with a piece of hay string and do in about two at a time,the skin on young rabbits tears real easy and isn't worth saving to tan so you can tear alot of it as you go,in older rabbits you cut around the hocks and rear,snip off the front feet and pull the hide off like a pair of pantyhose,it's real easy.
Anyways,you probably don't need a step by step tutorial but I will say that I don't use a hatchet to cut off thier heads like most people do,this bruises the meat and makes for a very sloppy carcass which offends my French culinary leanings so instead after killing the rabbit (a good whunk to the head does it) I cut through the neck to the spine and then cut through with a sharp weighted cleaver.
I also don't soak the meat in water as some people advise,this compromises the quality and may be unsanitary,instead I rub the rabbit thoroughly with coarse salt to clean the carcass and rinse it away.
Well,good luck with your rabbits,let me know if I can help you with anything.

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  3:59:47 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye, I am going to Savannah to my niece's wedding the 8th of Oct. But we will be gone 5 days!! I have found some farm helpers. One for morning and one for evening. My niece is getting amrried at the beach. At 6:00 PM. SO I have to find something to wear. How are you and all your critters? Did you get your cow better yet?

Kathee, I have 1 Nubian and 3 Lamancha does. I am going to be getting 2 more Nubian doelings when I get back from my trip. Then I will have 3 each. And I have 1 Nubian and 1 Lamancha buck. They are really anxious to get the job done. But they will just have to wait til I get back.

Mazie is quiet today. Laying down alot. SO amybe the AI worked. I am thinking about selling her and Chuck. My friends up the road have some cattle and that's where Mazie went last year to get bred. They have so much room and she loved it there with the other cows. And they raise theirs like I do, just grass and hay. So I will hear from them tomorrow. I hate to sell her but I need the money more. And I can always get a bottle calf to raise for meat after I get half of Chuck next year.

Katheryn, you've been busy. That's alot of rabbits to do at one time. How long will that last y'all? I like rabbit meat. I raised some before.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  06:35:50 AM  Show Profile
October 1st. Where did Sept. go? It's cold already. I am not ready for cold yet. Me and my youngest Dd went to Chattanooga last night to a bluegrass festival. I had capris and a short sleeved shirt on. People were wearing long pants and parkas and scarves. They had chairs and blankets. Next time we'll know. It was fun though. Cold this morning.

SO I do believe Abby is weaning Zarah herself! I am actually getting more milk from her now than from Sandy. 6 months later. Finally. And her milk is good.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Mine will be a busy one. I am going in a little while to make apple cider at a friend's house. We bought boxes and boxes of apples last week. I will have 4 to make cider with so that should be 8 gallons of cider. I am so excited to get some more. I'll put all but one in the freezer in a few days. I hope I have room in the fridge for them til they are ready to go in the freezer. Then I will have to make room for all them in the freezers. They need to all be cleaned out and defrosted but too late now.

Oh, and I was going to tell a little funny story. I have been milking for 6 years now. And I have all these cats that will come in the milk room and beg for milk. All these years, Sybil, my white cat, has never been in there. Ever. But a few days ago I saw her at the door. She came in. And I picked her up and let her have some milk. She loved it. But has not been back since. I just thought that was so strange.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4262 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4262 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  04:22:57 AM  Show Profile
Kris apple cider sounds good! I have always wanted to give it a try but don't have a press. I think that is the difference between cider and juice?? Probably more of a difference then that though. Let us know how it goes.
Kitties are so funny! We have 3 cats, and 2 will always drink some milk. The third one once in a while. Also I have to give my dog milk every milking. She knows the routine and waits for hers.

Michele
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  06:44:27 AM  Show Profile
I got 9 gallons of cider. I used probably half a bushel of my own apples too. So about 5 bushels of apples got me 9 gallons of cider. And I brought home 3 boxes of pulp which the animals love. And I am trying to make some ACV with some of the pulp. I am trying 2 different ways right now. I put some pulp in 2 half gallon jugs. One of them just has water and will take about a month. The other has some succanot and will only take about a week. Then when I get my Granny Smith apples ripe and make pie filling, I will take those peels, since they are organic, and use the Little house on the Prarie recipe that takes at least 6 months to make.

Michele, I have 3 dogs and 6 cats. Of the 6 cats, only 3 usually go in the milk room. All 3 dogs go in. I squirt the milk for the big dogs onto the stand and they lap it up there. The little dog gets a bowl and so do the cats.

So is anyone else breeding goats yet? I am going to start after the 9th. I think I have the arrangement all figured out as to where to put them. I just hope it works out. I am anxious already to see Sandy's pure Nubian long eared kids.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  3:59:15 PM  Show Profile
I went to the Chattanooga market today and found a lady who had beautiful handspun yarn from her own Finn sheep. They were not dyed at all, just all natural. She had a dark brown that I just loved. I asked her if she had sheep for sale and she said she did. And she has a dark brown one! So I think I am going to be getting a ewe and a ram from her when I get back next week. I think she said she has some bottle lambs right now. The darker ones are more expensive. But that's fine. I am selling Mazie so I will have money to buy them. So cool! And I think maybe 2 of my ewes might be pregnant too. Fall lambs. They will be big enough then for lamb chops in the spring. Now I will need more hay. With 8 goats and 6 sheep.

Sherrye, how is your cow? Have you found out anything else yet?

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  1:49:45 PM  Show Profile
hi kris, we know nothing yet. i think it takes 10 days to grow the stuff. so still waiting. thanks for asking. my computer was down. now i am back on. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  7:50:01 PM  Show Profile
They came and got Mazie and Chuck today. It went pretty good. Of course Mazie went right in to get her box of apple pulp. And hay. She's such a pig. It took awhile to get Chuck to go in but he finally did. After kicking poor Bubba in the head. I put Bubba and Stella in to help but they just got in the way. Bubba's ok though.

I am ok with this. I will miss her alot but they will be right down the road where I walk with my friend. So I hope to be able to see her just about every day. I'll bring her an apple each time. I love that cow. But now I can get 2 more sheep and 2 more goats. And pay for the buck too. Sell one animal and get more. That's the way it is around here. But I had Mazie 3 years, since she was a day old. And I have Abby and Sandy 5 and 6 years. I will never sell those 2. And I will have my ewes a long time too.

Congrats on the new little heifer, Sherrye!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4262 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4262 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  04:49:30 AM  Show Profile
Sad day but you sound happy Kris. The brown sheep sounds pretty.
I have a white and a black sheep. well not black anymore, she is a grey now.
We weaned beef calves last night. They were all standing at the gate, so thought might as well get them all in the barn yard, and separated out. Took about 5 minutes. So pretty easy. Got 7 calves in the barn yard, and no one is very happy this morning. One calf is getting hoarse already. But they have their hay, grain feeder, salt and minerals, so all set. They are all around that 500 pound size.

Michele
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 102 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep) Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page