Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What are you doing for V day?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What are you doing for V day? Next Topic
Page: of 2

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  10:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
happy Birthday Bonnie!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

missgive
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Kim
Blairsville Georgia
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  12:48:55 PM  Show Profile
We went to the Saturday Market downtown this morning, where we shared a bowl of "Hoppin' John" soup, and each had a few treats from the Mr. Empanada tent - I had a "caprio" which is a fancy beef sausage in crip douch and husband had egg and sausage empanada. We both had guava empanda, mine without cream cheese and his with, all with hot coffee as it is cold, but bright and sunny outside. I love the market, where there a lot of local organic farms and bakeries, artisans and food tents, with music and people all over with their kids and dogs. I loved we shared a bowl of soup - my husband is not really soup guy, but I LOVE soups when it is cold and so sharing is fun. We might got to a new Thai-Mex restaurant tonight for dinner (yes, that is right - Thai and Mexican - sounds intriguing). Tomorrow, I plan to make sour-dough waffles with home-made strawberry sauce and fresh strawberries and cream for breakfast and may make home-made lasagne and dark chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing and decorations for dessert for my honey. My truck broke down last week and it cost $110.00 for repair and so no expensive anything for Valentine's Day for us....but we are together so that is all that counts.

Kim

Kim (aka missgive)
Proud Farmgirl Sister #927
A Farmgirl Sister headed for my mountain home and farm in 2010.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What are you doing for V day? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page