True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Theresa
Columbus Montana
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  2:51:33 PM  Show Profile
Hey Farmgirls,
It's My "big" day today. Wishing all other April Birthday Farmgirls a HaPpY OnE!

My Youngest Gathered up the flowers to give to me, My oldest wrapped up these Beeeuuuaaatiful rocks. The Salt and Pepper shaker set were a gift to myself, I spied them at an antique store 6 monthes ago and last week went in and bought them! Happy Birthday to me!

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  2:57:10 PM  Show Profile
Happy, happy birthday to you!!! What a darling plateful of birthday goodies - you have such sweeties to give you gifts from their hearts. I hope the next year is your best yet!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  3:08:13 PM  Show Profile
Theresa
Happy Birthday to you!!! Same day as My Grandaughter Miranda Jo. Has to be a good day.And as Libbie said what a cute BD plate, better press them flowers.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  3:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
so thats what love on a plate looks like. much love and happiness to you this day.

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights
Go to Top of Page

ThymeForEweFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

705 Posts

Robin
An organic farm in the forest in Maine
USA
705 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  5:12:52 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday!!

Robin
www.thymeforewe.com
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  6:02:27 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday, Theresa! I hope your day was a wonderful one and that the year to come is filled with family & friends, love & laughter, and the fulfillment of your most cherished dreams.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  8:16:10 PM  Show Profile
happy birthday gurlfren .. what a precious photo! MEMORIES!!! xoxo

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  10:36:12 PM  Show Profile
Happy birthday Theresa...darn 20 more minutes and I would have missed it!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day..and I love that "love on a plate " too!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  05:22:47 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday, Theresa! Hope it was fun fun fun. Love the photo - how cheerful and nice to look at. The salt and pepper shakers are adorable.

Peace

Edited by - jpbluesky on Apr 10 2006 05:23:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

theherblady
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Jan
Glasford Illinois
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  10:35:12 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday to U~~! Have a great day..Love your pretty plate of goodies...really love the salt and pepper..!
Jan
Go to Top of Page

farmgrlchick
True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Theresa
Columbus Montana
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  4:21:16 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for ALL for your well wishes....Last night my husband came home with a wonderful boquet of flowers and and Cockateil. Yes a sweet birdie.....I have been wanting one for awhile. Sweet husband, sweet bird.

Theresa
Go to Top of Page

coconutcakes
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Emily
Summerfield NC
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  6:40:38 PM  Show Profile
Happy Belated Birthday!
What lovely gifts from your family!

Emily

"After a long period abroad nothing could make me more homesick or emotional than an American magazine ad of a luscious layer cake, except one, and that was a pictured lemon pie." Irma Rombauer, Joy of Cooking (1943)
Go to Top of Page

hbheck
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Betty
Steinauer Nebraska
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  7:10:57 PM  Show Profile
What a wonderful comment including my "hbheck". Sure am glad my last name starts with Heck - whew. Ha Ha! Well my birthday is coming up in a few days (13th) and I don't know what we will be doing. My hubby and I are in the process of moving to a town of 92 from Omaha and it is so exciting. We have a lovely acreage and are working on doing some painting and making it "ours". There is no landscaping and we hope to turn about 14 acres into a mini bird and wildlife refuge with a walking trail and pond. This is a dream come true for us so any suggestions would be great. Right now it is used as a pasture with lots of trees and brush and a deep ditch but it has lots of possibilities and we hope will be beautiful. We will be retired but will still be handling our small company - we sell rust preventative paint through Harley's POR House (POR-15 and Poxy Coat II) so that will keep us busy when we aren't planting and mowing, etc. Wish us luck everyone. Think this birthday will be one where we do some plant shopping. If you have some suggestions, let me know as we are sure new at this idea. We have already contacted the Extension Office and have some booklets so we are reading and looking at things on the internet. There are a lot of birds - 2 Golden Eagles, many Blue Jays, all kinds of Finch, Red Winged Blackbirds, Cardinals and Woodpeckers plus several others so it should be a lot of fun. I think retirement may turn into "tired" but still lots of fun. Take care all you Birthday Girls and everyone else too and let me hear from you if you have anything rusty or any ideas for us. By the way we also have 3 poodles and if you want to read about some of the stories of other dogs like ours go to hua.org (Hearts United for Animals). They rescue dogs from all kinds of hardships and puppy mills. One of ours was kept in a cage for 7 years and terribly abused. She was never let out. She is learning that people can love and not be mean. She is even learning to wag her tail and come for treats. Her name is Princess and she is so sweet. I will try to include a picture of them and our future walking trail, etc. a little later. Well enough talking I better get some more painting and decorating done. Hope you all have a great week. Betty in Steinauer, Nebraska

Small town living and loving it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2006 :  8:55:36 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday THeresa! I love the rocks.

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

rockinhorse
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Robin
yucca valley Ca
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  9:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Send rockinhorse an AOL message  Send rockinhorse a Yahoo! Message
Happy Birthday to you Theresa, are you a taurus? I am I love your plate full of love.. May your day be full of cheer.

Happiness must be grown in one's own garden!
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  07:06:54 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday & how sweet, love the rocks, so precious

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page