Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 gifts received from 5th round of secret sisters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 5th round of secret sisters Next Topic
Page: of 7

Leelee
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Wraylee
Diamond WA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  11:42:27 AM  Show Profile
I got a great book from my secret sister yesterday! It's on card making, which I love to do. Thanks for the letter, I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! Receiving your package prompted me to remember to send my own secret sister package out, so THANKS for that too!
Can't wait for reveal....
Hugs :)

Feeling down? Saddle up!
www.quiltcropandcabbage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2010 :  12:42:01 PM  Show Profile
Sent my reveal package out today..... :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  2:55:35 PM  Show Profile
To my wonderful Secret Sister, and Farmgirl FRIEND!! Claudia thank
you so much for being my secret sister for this round. I don't look
at the post marks on my packages when they come, I don't want to ruin
the secret. My pin is just beautiful and I when I wear it you will always be in my mind and heart. The card was the best present I could ever have received, thank you for all the wonderful compliments and you will never know how wonderful it made me feel. Words will never express what joy you have given me this day!! One huge hug is
headed your way!!! Toni
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  7:48:23 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kyria I got my package today and you would not believe how much I needed it. I was so tired when I got home from work and there on the dining room table sat a package from my ss which happens to be you. What a thoughtful gift. Kyria put so many wonderful things in my reveal package, some beautiful chicken print fabric, a whole bag of hersey kisses (my husband's and my favorite) for our anniversary tomorrow, some bath salts and soaks, and a really neat crocheted makeup wash cloth that fits on your hand. You have been a wonderful SS thank you for everything. There is a BarBQ place in Carthage that we stopped at on our way to Marshall a couple of years ago that was so good. I can't remember the name I think it was Sonny's or something like that. They have great chocolate cream pie. Stay in touch.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Kyria
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kyria
Carthage TX
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  5:54:19 PM  Show Profile
Victoria, I am so glad you liked the last package! The BBQ place has to be Daddy Sam's. Great place! You're very welcome for everything. I had fun doing it.

Go to Top of Page

Kyria
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kyria
Carthage TX
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  09:51:40 AM  Show Profile
Angela Muller (farmallgrl) was my secret sister and she sent me this bag and wallet in her reveal package. Isn't it bee-yoo-ti-ful?! I absolutely love them! There are pockets inside both of them. The workmanship is great!

Thank you, Angela, for making this swap fun!

Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  11:21:44 AM  Show Profile
One of these days I am gonna learn how to download things on MJF (note to self!), cause I again received some caute items from my secret sister whom is LakeOntarioFarmgirl - aka Brenda Becker; I was lucky to have her!

Anyway in her reveal package she sent me on Saturday: Several fat quarters in shades of purple and coordinating ribbon to go with them, a pretty kitchen towel, a note pad and note cards each with the letter "S" on it and another bar of homemade soap called Hazelnut creme!

Brenda - you were wonderful, thank you!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  12:41:09 PM  Show Profile
Sent my reveal package to Solilly today, but she already knows it's me because she sent me a reveal e-mail. She is my SS and I am hers, did anyone else have the same thing happen to them?

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  3:16:01 PM  Show Profile
Dear secret sister, I just returned from Phoenix and had so much farmgirl mail. I love to count stitch and received alot of aida cloth, thread, bobbins and a container to store it all in. Thank You so much. I can't wait to find out who my sweet secret sister is.

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.

Edited by - treelady on Mar 08 2010 3:17:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  04:07:47 AM  Show Profile
Aunt Pammy! I am in the process of putting your reveal package together, and whew, the time has come to reveal already! I Kelly Wall am your secret Sister! You may have guessed already because of the post mark, I don't think anyone else on here lives in my small town! Anyway, I will finish up your package and put it in the mail! This has been so much fun, I wish it lasted longer. I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have!

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  06:32:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Kelly I think all the girls can say it was fun and hoping new friends have been made from this gathering of girls. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  06:53:17 AM  Show Profile

To Victoria, our EastTXFarmgirl! I wish I could truly express what fun and excitement I had as I opened up the package you sent. I am saving the address big label from the box with all the stickers etc, to keep with your note. What a thoughtful gift...a gardening tote which has 6 pockets all with hidden surprises. I must find out how to get pictures on this to do you justice Victoria. Included was a watering can, gloves (that fit!), pkgs of parley, sage, rosemary and thyme, including little "rocks" with the names embossed on them. I've been singing Simon & Garfunkel tunes since then. Also there was a long nosed trowel, hand pruner, sunflower seed pk with a paper describing the "Great sunflower Project, bird feeder, and peat pots, organic polanting soil and a tray to set them on until they can be taken outside safely. Phew!! Oh, and 2 wonderful lip balms to help me pucker for a smooch from Dan when he enjoys all the gardening I am doing. LOL . What is precious, is learning about my special secret sister. I hope that she is willing to become a special friend. She most certainly has been extremely generous. A common thank you is just not enough. I so appreciate you! Please expect a letter in the mail soon!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  08:55:19 AM  Show Profile
Claudia, I am so glad you liked it. And you can count on it, I will be waiting for my letter. Don't feel bad the song has been stuck in my head since I put the package together so I'm about 7 days further into it. You take care and I do look forward to hearing from you.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  2:39:49 PM  Show Profile
I just sent my reveal package out today. I hope my sweet secret sister is ok. I have not seen her around lately.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  8:35:47 PM  Show Profile
Sending out my reveal package tomorrow! Sorry so late SS but my sister had a baby and then her 2 yr old was sick and he is staying with me since he can't be around the new baby. I hope you enjoyed your packages!

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!

www.throughjenslens.etsy.com
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
www.hillbilliehoneys.blogspot.com
www.kountrybumpkinfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  8:42:51 PM  Show Profile
Hope I am not being a sore sport but I think I am not going to do the SS thing for awhile. I know its supposed to be about the giving and forgive me if I am out of place but I never heard from my SS. It's kinda of a bummer when you see everyone else posting all the neat things they have received from theirs and what great SS they have and I never even heard a word from mine. I hope my SS is okay but even just a little note saying hello would have been nice or even if she couldn't do it and let someone know would not have bothered me at all but not knowing anything bummed me out. Anyways, I enjoyed sending my SS her gifts and I hope she enjoyed them.

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!

www.throughjenslens.etsy.com
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
www.hillbilliehoneys.blogspot.com
www.kountrybumpkinfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  12:15:51 PM  Show Profile
HMMM, I am so sorry to hear that Jennifer. Maybe the hostess knows what happened, I wish we knew sooner, I could have signed up for two.

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  1:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Jennifer I am so sorry to hear about your SS. I hope next time and never more that to happen to you. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  1:21:15 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Diane of Fiddlehead farm once again I must say thank-you your last package came today. I can tell like me you have been watching my postings. It was a very fun time and even my h said thank-you for the book that was one we don't have with planning our trip. I will say we have gotten an offer to come by for a visit from bag lady diva. She lives right out side of Mt. Rushmore one of our planned stops. I find that this thing has even gotten the h excited. So thanks and the note cards will be used for more sisters. My egg carton is two holes short I may just get chocolate that always works. Also I hope you got the tea? After I sent it I thought the book you sent me was inspected by the postal service. So not seeing anything I did not know. For I sent it before I sent you an email. I can not wait till next sign up and I will be on the road the whole time what fun. Lilly

Edited by - solilly on Mar 11 2010 09:15:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Leelee
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Wraylee
Diamond WA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  5:01:20 PM  Show Profile
2 things-
1)I was feeling rather sheepish about just today getting my last secret sister package out! I'm not going to reveal here because I'm really excited for her to get my reveal in the mail!!! Looking forward to that post. Thanks girls, this was a super fun exchange!
2) Treelady, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for everything. It meant the world to me every single time something arrived. I especially love hearing about your farm and the cows! The apron you sent is just perfect, I didnt have a black and white one. I just love it! I'd like it if we could stay farmgirl friends ;)

Feeling down? Saddle up!
www.quiltcropandcabbage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  5:01:42 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer, I am so sorry you never heard from your SS. That should not have happened. I hope this doesn't turn you off to more swaps.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  05:36:45 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Thank-you Kelly! the socks have been worn and washed and worn and washed! St. Patties day is a big day here in the ol' Mcnutt house as you can well guess. The journal is just what I needed for my new garden book. I am getting my reveal package ready for my sister today...for some reason I thought I had until the seventeenth...so sorry secret sister.

"God made rainy days so gardeners could get their housework done!" unknown

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  05:43:46 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
I guess it is ok to say my ss is Angela! Jennifer, I too, am so sorry to hear that you didn't hear from your sister.

"God made rainy days so gardeners could get their housework done!" unknown

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  07:19:33 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer - I am so sorry that you did not ever hear from your secret sister; I contacted her and something was "on the way" from her; maybe you will still hear something from her!

Not that it makes Jennifer feel any better but that was the only "problem" that was had in this round of secret sisters! Please Jennifer don't give up on the secret sisters!

Sue Feely
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  1:45:51 PM  Show Profile
I have a package going out to my Secret Sister and then she will know who I am.
Hope she liked what I sent her. Hugs Toni
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 5th round of secret sisters Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page