Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 gifts received from 5th round of secret sisters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 5th round of secret sisters Next Topic
Page: of 7

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  9:41:08 PM  Show Profile
Here is where you post your cards and gifts!

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  04:41:33 AM  Show Profile
BUMP

Not sure everyone saw this:)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Has life got you down?...Look Up!
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  09:00:52 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Angela!
Go to Top of Page

Kyria
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kyria
Carthage TX
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  12:13:47 PM  Show Profile
I got a package from my secret sister today! Look at these adorable candle holders she sent along with a note. I immediately put tea lights in them. I love them! Thank you so much!

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  2:30:07 PM  Show Profile
I got a gift from my SS today. A packet of 'Danielle' Forget-Me-Not seeds, cocoa mix and a beautiful card. Thank you secrect sister and just to let you know you really can't mess up on this. Just letting someone know you are thinking of them is all that is needed. Have a great weekend! I had posted this on the wrong thread. Wanted to make sure my SS knows I heard from her. Also, SS you can tell about yourself like what you're doing or what's going on in life. Just nothing that might reveal your identity.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  5:13:18 PM  Show Profile
I received a nice handwritten letter from my secret sister today, you are so quick and so thoughtful!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

PansyMama
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Susan
Michigan
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  6:28:55 PM  Show Profile
I got a card from my Secret sister! It must have come yesterday, but I missed it in the mailbox, then tonight I don't know why but I checked again and there it was. A cute handwritten card. Thanks Secret Sister, you brightened my day! :)

Susan in MI
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  11:39:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi I would like to sign up for the Secret Sister, is it still possible or is it closed?
Thanks,Robin

Oh happy day!
Go to Top of Page

Leelee
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Wraylee
Diamond WA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  11:45:03 AM  Show Profile
Just got back from the Denver National Western Stock Show, checked the mail stack and found a package from my Secret Sister had arrived over the weekend! I just started a new book so that cute little book mark is quite handy. I love the inscription on the key chain- "The joy of the journey is in the ride". SO TRUE! Thank you for writing about your horses, Secret Sister of mine! I loved to read about them and was reminded of my own childhood horse memories.
Think happy thoughts today!

Feeling down? Saddle up!
www.quiltcropandcabbage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  1:48:49 PM  Show Profile
I LOVE my Secret Sister, and what she sent me. This morning after going to the post office, I found a package and its contents were 2 wonderful "Bee's Knees" lip balm. Her note was cute and cheerfully uplifting. She noted that I didn't want any sweets, but sent some sweets as bubblegum & Cocoa Mint balm. Until my grand-daughter went to Lip Balm Anonymous, none of us were willing to admit what a love we had. It is creamy, not greasy and does make my lips feel great. Secret Sister, I really thank you for this gift...and the note!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  5:44:58 PM  Show Profile
Thank you secret sister for my wonderful gift card! I know just what I am going to buy! You are so thoughtful!

Kelly
Farmgirl #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2010 :  7:27:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank you my secret sister!! I received candy!! I love chocolate.
It went well with my cup of tea. Toni
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2010 :  06:54:10 AM  Show Profile
This sounds like fun. Is it possible for a "newbie" to join in?
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  10:28:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
A great big thank-you to my secret sister...the ca-utest pair of pot holders I ever laid eyes on.Annnnd she made them herself....I love them, they are hanging beside my stove as I write this. She also sent my recipe cards and the sweetest note. Thank-you secret sister!

"God made rainy days so gardeners could get their housework done!" unknown

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  6:40:38 PM  Show Profile
OK this is kind of funny but I want to make sure a big Thank you goes out. I got a wonderful package today for my Birthday. There is some salves made by my SS's sister, a crochet dish cloth made by my SS, Peppermint soap made with a honey bee mold (I LOVE HONEY BEES!) and a beautiful table runner with huge sunflowers. This is where the funny part comes. I am in this secret sister round and the secret santa round and the card was not signed. I don't know if it came from my sister or my santa and I know it would reveal the identity to respond. So I'm posting in both threads. Whichever one sent it Thank you I love it.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  10:05:03 PM  Show Profile
Would like to join the next Secret Sister round
Thanks

Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From Sheep to Handspun."
http://mountainmorningfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  08:52:23 AM  Show Profile
To my secret sister:
I am so sorry that my camera is broken, I soooo want to put up a pic of your work:)
I got a homemade sewing kit. It looks like an envelope and you open it and it has a pin keep inside and a neele holder and a thimble and 2 spools of thread. On the outside(where you address a regular envelope) it is embroidered with "You are Sew Special" I just LOVE it. It is absolutely perfect. Thank you for thinking of me! I am going to carry this in my bag in case I ever need a quick fix on something:)
Oh and yes, my ears are pierced;)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  11:53:20 AM  Show Profile
Just received the nicest hand-written card from my secret sister! Just so you know, whoever you are, I am fiddlehead farm because I do decorative painting and have painted a lot of fiddlehead ferns. I also grow quite a few ferns and just love the name! I am a third generation Irish on my Father's side. I don't play the fiddle but am learning the bodhran (Irish drum). I used to paint faux finishes and murals in homes and business' until I opened my painted furniture studio and classromm in 2000. I closed in 2004 due to rheumatoid arthritis. I still paint furniture and clothing from my home. I am involved in a local dog rescue group and bake natural dog biscuits and sell them in a local co-op. It sounds like you wanted a little more info about me. Thanks again for the sweet card, it made my day!

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  3:04:14 PM  Show Profile
Diane, I went to your studiosite and found the painting you had done on top of a table. I took the liberty of posting it to Facebook!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  4:03:49 PM  Show Profile
Claudia, where on facebook did you post it?

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  4:27:24 PM  Show Profile
And secret sis, I hope you do not mind if I make my own lil version of your sewing kit. I just Love it, and I want to make one for m y step mom for Valentines day from my son:) If you would rather me not do that please send a note.

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  6:03:34 PM  Show Profile
Another package from my wonderful Secret Sister. I love the coordinated kitchen towels and hot mitt that you sent! The note even had birds on it. I LOVE BIRDS. I have not grown the Black Eyed Susan vine before. I am anxious to try them. If you could grow them in Roslyn, then I ought to be able to grow them here in Deer Park. BYW, having been to Roslyn a few times myself, did you live there when TV's Dr. Fleishman practiced his TV medicine in Northern Exposure? Have pictures of the town and have been to the newer golf course and huge timber hewn lodge. I hope not only to have you as my secret sister, but as my friend. Thank you again!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2010 :  07:24:45 AM  Show Profile
Thank You to my secret sister, she sent me the cutest little journal book. How
did she know I was going to start to do some journaling? You are just the best.
Hugs Toni
Go to Top of Page

tinarie
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Tina
Bagdad Florida
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2010 :  10:40:17 AM  Show Profile
How do you become part of secret sisters. You all are having way too much fun!:)

...When one flower blooms,spring awakens everywhere....
- John O'Donohue
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2010 :  12:48:47 PM  Show Profile
You're not the only one wondering that, Tina. HEY! If no one will tell us, wanna be my "not-at-all-secret sister?" lol That could be fun too. ;-)
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2010 :  1:15:22 PM  Show Profile
Tina and Yvonne, this round started on the 16th. It lasts until march. Then there will be another round to start after that hopefully:) Sue usually runs nthings around here. It is a lot of fun. This is where we post what we have recieved for the round and so our secret sister knows that we got our packages. Make sure you keep your eyes out for the next round:)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic gifts received from 5th round of secret sisters Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page