Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Northern Illinois Chapter?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Northern Illinois Chapter? Next Topic
Page: of 2

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  09:07:14 AM  Show Profile
Now I can't come, either. My daughter's ten year reunion is that day, and not realizing I'd double booked myself again, I told her I'd take the grandkids. Plus, there's an 80% chance of rain on Saturday. *sniff*
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  2:39:23 PM  Show Profile
Well, living way down in Florida, let me tell you I have enjoyed reading your posts. I was born and raised in central Illnois (Springfield) and go back home at least once or twice a year, and as I read your posts, I am SO there in my heart!

Starved Rock - yes I know that!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

jorlex
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Jennifer
Northwestern IL
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2006 :  08:55:24 AM  Show Profile
How are things going with this? I just started a chapter in my area and will have to search for others. I am in Dixon, IL south of Rockford. I'd love to meet up with others to learn a thing or two.
Go to Top of Page

CountryGirl85
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Laura
Oswego IL
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2006 :  6:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Send CountryGirl85 an AOL message  Send CountryGirl85 a Yahoo! Message
Hey everyone!
I haven't been on here in ages! Been workin' hard at girl scout camp! Did anyone end up going to the garden walk? I really wish I could have! I ended up having a million things to do that day! I'd still love to get together with ya'll! I just moved from Oswego to Kankakee! It's exciting and scary at the same time. I lived in the same house with my family for 18 years of my 20 year life, but it's time for me to move on. And it's always good to know that I'm welcome back at home any time! I'm still not totally out on my own. I moved in with my boyfriend's family, just until we can get enough saved up to get a place of our own. But I've talked ya'll's ears off enough for now! Hope to be able to see you guys soon! Anyone interested in going to the Sandwich Fair? That's always a good time! I'll be sure to keep in touch!

Much love,
Laura

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart." Anne Frank
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2006 :  8:37:10 PM  Show Profile
Hey Laura,
I live about 30 minutes from the Kankakee area. Used to attend church & do all my shopping over there. If there's anything you need to know about the area I'd be glad to help! Maybe we can meet up sometime. I still head that way occasionally. :)
Rhonda

...and I will sing at the top of my lungs, and I will dance, even if I'm the only one!
Go to Top of Page

MullersLaneFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Rock Falls IL
596 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  11:17:25 AM  Show Profile
Is this group still together??

Cyndi
Muller's Lane Farm http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Northern Illinois Chapter? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page