Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 12

Lynner
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Sheri
Missouri
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  03:55:50 AM  Show Profile
So sorry I am so late in sending out a great big thank you to my Secret Santa. The summer has been crazy with farmers markets and all. But, I love my notepad and enjoyed the napkins soooo much. Looking forward to my chives too! What a cool package. Thank you again Secrect Santa.
Sheri

1 Cor 3:6...God made the seed to grow....

The best fertilizer for a farm, are the farmers footsteps...

Edited by - Lynner on Jun 16 2010 03:56:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  2:35:33 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a great surprise. All the wonderful goodies from my SS are so fun and a real day brightner I love it all. I all out laughed at the fabric. So cute and I think a wonderful apron will be made out of it.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2010 :  4:23:40 PM  Show Profile
My secret sis has struck again, yippee! I received a fun "Domestic Diva" apron kit and a fun bag of vintage buttons, and her always so sweet hand written card. Thank you!! Your gifts kept me occupied when I accidentally locked myself out of
my house for two hours last night!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2010 :  9:19:21 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
I want to join this next time so please add my name to the list. Thanks, Darlene
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2010 :  09:49:59 AM  Show Profile
I've really been enjoying the post cards from my secret sis as she visits the Laura Ingalls Wilder sites. Thank you very much!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2010 :  2:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Oh my. I am not quite back in the swing of things since my injury back in April. Wanted to say...I received the cutest kitchen towel doll that really looks good in my kitchen. Sorry I am late. Typing has been hard. : )

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2010 :  10:33:21 AM  Show Profile
I received the most wonderful June/birthday package from my Secret Santa yesterday right on my birthday!!!
She sent me a Grandma's Apron from DaveandGrace!!! It is wonderful, I absolutely love it!!! I have been looking for an old fashioned full apron for a while now, and could never find exactly what I was looking for! I put it on right away, and it hangs in a place of honor in my kitchen.
She also sent an adorable Rooster Pie Bird, perfect for my kitchen! I can't wait to make a pie now and use it. Hmmmm, maybe a raspberry one tomorrow!
And, a wonderful book- The Knitter's Companion, a smaller size, spiral bound book that will be kept right in my knitting basket. No more having to look things up online!!!
And, there was a beautiful birthday card too!
Thank you so much to my Secret Santa, you really made my day very special! Here is a {{hug}} from me to you! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2010 :  12:50:58 PM  Show Profile
Wow! Was I surprised this month. First of all, my secret santa, don't worry about being late. I can wait! I know that life can throw us lemons sometimes. Second, what a wonderful package I received today. I got a cute handwritten note and a whole set of beautiful Laura Ashley things. I received a mini notebook with my initial, a set of pens, a set of note cards, a journal, some clips and some folders. Thank you so very much for all of the lovely things! And thank you for being so generous! I love everything.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2010 :  12:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
I received an awesome package from my Secret Santa for June I got these cute little mail box stickers and 4 apple doily which I love and some June scrap book stickers that will work good for doing our vacation in!!!! Thanks so much have a great summer !!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2010 :  3:55:44 PM  Show Profile
I got another beautiful box full of fun surprises from my wonderfully thoughtful Secret Sister Santa! Inside the beautifully decorated box was a decorative can for which I can think of a million and one uses, a package of burgundy colored sunflower seeds (I love them and have never seen them before), a pair of garden gloves I needed so badly and a package of wonderful pastel chocolates! The chocolates were liquid in form when I pulled them from the box due to the heat but I poured them in tiny plastic containers and refrigerated them. When they are solid again I will enjoy them. They smelled divine! Thank you so very much for being such a steadfast and thoughtful Secret Santa. I always enjoy your notes and the pretty cards you send them on too. Have a blessed week.
Vickie

To remain silent and indifferent is a great sin
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2010 :  5:30:49 PM  Show Profile
My Secret Sis is so clever she sent me a magic envelope that when I opened wonderful things kept popping out like Mary Poppin's carpet bag. I got an apron with pleats and hand cross stitching that is checked just like one my grandmother had only a different color. They look so cute hanging together on my bakers rack. I also got cute buttons, and a vintage dresser scarf that has the most delicate edging it is like tiny flower petals. Thank you for everything. I love it all.

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2010 :  04:53:31 AM  Show Profile
Many thanks to my SS for spoiling me for my birthday, love the teacup and strainer! Thank you!!!!!1

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

MelMel
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Melanie
Wa
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2010 :  09:17:10 AM  Show Profile
I LOVE LOVE LOVE...My new old Spool. I have always wanted one of those, THANK YOU! I Love the Cloth napkins, I was just saying that I needed some of those...What a GREAT gift. GOD BLESS YOU S.S. !
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2010 :  1:54:31 PM  Show Profile
There are two places to post Secret Santa Gifts Rec'd, so not sure which one to use, so will post on both so my SS knows I rec'd her LOVELY, FUN gift package!! Oh my, such great surprises........a fat quarter for my many ongoing quilting projects!! Love the colors and prints and they will certainly be gorgeous on any of the projects I complete. Thank you so much, dear SS!!! Also a large fabric panel in soft browns and tans with kitties on it and I think I'll make a wall hanging out of that!! It's going to be so very cute!!! And a beautiful package of note cards, which I always need! Plus the bonus and best was a note from my SS!! Thanks so very much, my friend!!! I truly love it all and it's so much fun to go to the mailbox and have a special surprise!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2010 :  08:42:24 AM  Show Profile
I just received the cutest red, white and blue sun visor. Thank you so much, my secret santa sis, for making my day!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

sewlazie
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Nell
Kinder Louisiana
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  1:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Send sewlazie a Yahoo! Message
I recieved some orange and ywllow yarn from my secret sister and a lovely package stuffed with all kinds of goodies a couple of weeks ago, I sure am getting spoiled. THANKS SS

One stitch at a time, one day I may finish.
Go to Top of Page

Lynner
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Sheri
Missouri
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  12:14:32 PM  Show Profile
Oh boy, does my secret santa know what I like. CHICKENS! She sent the most awesome things, a cool box with a chicken on the top and a really cool rod iron wall hanging to put a plant in, with you guessed it, chickens around the edge. Thank you so much Secret Santa, you sure are good at the gifts you have sent. They are each very special.

1 Cor 3:6...God made the seed to grow....

The best fertilizer for a farm, are the farmers footsteps...
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  7:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
OMG!! I got the neatest female tool belt ever! I've never seen anything like it. I can put clothespins in or nails or whatever. OMG!!!! Thanks Secret Santa, you are way to cool. THIS one is at the top of the list of all the neat things you've sent.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry
Go to Top of Page

weaverchic
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

gerri
Largo Florida
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  1:02:58 PM  Show Profile
Many thanks to my SS for the generous gifts received yesterday. How pleasantly surprised I was. I thought it was a package that I was waiting for from Ebay. In my box of wonderful gifts there was a small wooden bucket with an old looking tomato label on it. In the wooden pot was a dish cloth and towel bordered with vegetables on it along with a red dish cloth with yellow border and polka dots. I love polka dots! A matching brown apron with gardening tools, vegtables and a polka dot pocket. So perfect and beautiful. A garden stake with a "Live, Love and Laugh" hanging from it. Chocolate candies, the cutest posy pin, gardening gloves, a tea cozy for those used tea bags with a rooster, green tea, a bird ornament, two generous bags of spices for cooking, Genuine MONTANA Cow seeds, (love it) 2 spreaders, and four beautiful hand stamped cards. I can't express my deepest graditude to you for thinking of me. It made my day and put a huge smile on my face.

I pray that with all the misfortunes you have experienced over the last several months you will begin to heal, find peace within yourself and begin to have glimpse of hope.

Thank you so very much!

Gerri
Farmgirl #1097

Happiness is in the comfortable companionship of friends.
-Pam Brown
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  07:44:29 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Is this still going on? Can people still join?

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  09:50:07 AM  Show Profile
I got home from the county fair to find a package in my mailbox. My new Secret Santa is on the job! I got a sweet note and a delightful sachet pillow. It smells wonderfully of apples and spice and is so pretty! It is now hanging in my kitchen. My curiuosity had me squeezing to see if I could tell what was inside, stick cinnamon for one thing, I think.

Thanks so much,
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  3:17:37 PM  Show Profile
My Secret Sis has done it again!! I just arrived home from a lovely vacation to find a package teaming with fun things! A flower press, a pair of gardening gloves (I just ruined my old ones, this was perfect timing) and a set of gardening shears/pruners. Thank you so much for thinking of me each month, secret sis, your thoughts and generosity are very much appreciated.

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  03:32:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Pam,
This secret santa is closed for this year. If you start watching the boards around October I will start posting details about the new one that will start January 1!!!!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  06:03:03 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Thanks! I'll definitely be watching out for it!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  07:25:44 AM  Show Profile
My secret sister has been on the ball the entire project. When I arrived back in town Sat. night there was my package and inside was a coffee mug with dragonflies and 3 packages of jelly which I promptly opened one of and had crackers, jelly and herbal tea in my mug! It was a wonderfully relaxing time. I can't find proper words to express to you how much I have appreciated your gifts throughout this year. Problem is I still have NO clue who you are and my curiosity is running amuck! Thank you so much.

Life is full of special surprises
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page