Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 12

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  6:47:15 PM  Show Profile
I arrived home last night to find another wonderful package from my secret sis!! I received a perfect plaque about hope, which is my motto these days... I hope and hope. I also received a book with ideas for homemade goodies and a nice handwritten card. Thank you!! You brightened my day, again.

~Anne

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  09:09:16 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I received a wonderful box of gardening related items last week. I am late posting because I had a bad accident on my right hand with my kitchen blender on April 4th.

She sent me a gardening book, gloves, seeds, and the cutest package of tissues printed with lavendar and garden tool designs.

Gotta go, it even hurts to type with a pencil! I have to wear a molded cast until the middle of May so I won't be typing messages much.

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry

Edited by - LynnMarie on Apr 23 2010 09:09:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lynner
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Sheri
Missouri
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2010 :  10:57:59 AM  Show Profile
I received the most wonderful package from my Secret Santa. It was so exciting to look through the really cute bag that was full of all kinds of great gifts. A tea cup and saucer,a journal,lip balm,flower seeds,melon seeds and most of all my favorite, a chicken figurine with eggs. Which I plan to put next to the really cool chicken card sent to me previously along with a very cute chicken cookie cutter. I loved it all and thank you so much for the beautiful Birthday card and Spring card with your hand written notes. It was all so perfect and makes my birthday more special. Even on such a rainy week end.
Thank you Secret Santa,
Sheri

1 Cor 3:6...God made the seed to grow....

The best fertilizer for a farm, are the farmers footsteps...

Edited by - Lynner on Apr 24 2010 10:59:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  6:30:19 PM  Show Profile
I came home today to find a package waiting for me. It was filled with many varieties of tea, a set of spring table settings and table runner for it as well. It was a wonderful surprise to come home to after a long day with my students and rainy day. You are wonderful and I am truly blessed. Thank you so much!!!!!!

hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  6:59:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my thoughtful and clever S.S. who sent me an annv. card and "flowers". You took the hint about TX temps. correctly and I loved the idea you came up with to sub. But please feel free to send more chocolate when the temps. are cooler again! LOL Thanks again, and the card arrived on the date. You are so good at that.

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

Purdy Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Laura
Oxford NY
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2010 :  09:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Purdy Farm Girl an AOL message  Click to see Purdy Farm Girl's MSN Messenger address  Send Purdy Farm Girl a Yahoo! Message
I have received all my packages, I am so very sorry this site was a topic I got email on daily and it some how came off my list. It took forever to find it. Thank you Brenda for the email and I just received my package of cards in the mail. I have sent out so many cards latesly that I am getting writers cramp. I am very excited to be part of this wonderful group of people. Thanks 2010 Secret Sister.

Happy is the man or women who works the earth!!

*Purdy Valley Farms* Laura*
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  5:38:28 PM  Show Profile
I got a SS gift Woo Hoo!! Actually I got 2 packages today and both were signed S.S. I am also in the secrect sister round #6 and I am sure one of the packages are from that but I am not sure which one. So I'm posting both because both are so wonderful and I don't want to leave anyone out. One of the packages had the cutest, and I mean cutest, thing I have ever seen. It was a chicken that my S.S. and her 4 year old daughter made out of a gourd. It was sitting in a little basket with a bag of wild flower seeds. The package also had some coffee and a beautiful "Dream" coffee mug. And I am a BIG coffee drinker. The other package had a beautiful Mother's day card and "A Taste of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul" book. It also had a packet of Rooster transfers. That will be going on a new kitchen spice rack my husband just finished for me. I have had some very worried thoughts this week (a dear friend that is having a very bad time right now) and your package (which ever one because both are so wonderful) is greatly appreciated.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  7:03:39 PM  Show Profile
A BIG thank you going out to my Secret Santa, she sent me a a nice little bag
of seeds, purple Hyacinth beans, my DH has at one time planted all kind of beans
but even he has not heard of these, looking forward to seeing them grow. Hope your
move went smoothly, and you got everything unpacked and put away. Hugs Toni
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1807 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1807 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  5:17:31 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to my secret santa for the Mothers Day gifts. Not sure if you are from round one or two so will post in both. Thanks so much.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  4:40:23 PM  Show Profile
I have the best farmgirl secret santa.
Hmmm she is following up on me too.
For the Farmgirls on the Loose Road Trip I got a new atlas. How did she know I was missing states because the dog ate them and I marked in it with highlighter.
This trip it will be fresh and wonderful.
Thank you again for the atlas, the fly swatter , the wipes, and the bug me bug spray. ALL will be going 2100 miles with me.

You are wonderful.
WENDE

You know your a Farm Girl when...

Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  6:09:29 PM  Show Profile
A gigantic thank you to my secret sister for all the wonderful goodies she has sent me. I have loved everyone of them and the soap smells so unbelievably fresh. Thanks a million for everything. Hope you enjoyed your trip.
Have a blessed weekend.
Vickie

To remain silent and indifferent is a great sin
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  06:56:08 AM  Show Profile
Yipee! I received another happy package in the mail from my secret sis. THANK YOU!!! I received two packages of flower seeds (we're gardening today, so that is perfect), two super cute Aunt Martha's Iron transfers, embroidery needles, two paterns for tote bags and button/fabric crafts, a dishcloth and pin making book, and a quilting magazine. Wow. I am spoiled!! Thank you for adding something super special to my day!

~Anne

Edited by - annemary on May 15 2010 06:57:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  6:46:38 PM  Show Profile
My very wonderful S.S. has done it again. My birthday card arrived on the same day as my package. I know my mail box was the envy on the street as it smelled so beautifully of lavender in the form of bath soap and salts. Also a packet of tea and several moisterizing samples. WOW, taking a long hot bath with a cup of tea is one of my favorite things. The bonus of this surprise is that she ordered from a company that utilizes such "green practices" that it almost brings tears to your eyes. Everything from the packing to wrapping.
The company is spiritbeautylongue.com in Brooklyn, NY if anyone would like to check them out.

Thank you to my thoughtful and clever secret sis, all this will help me to have a very happy (and relaxed) birthday.

Oops sorry for the misspelling: the web site should have been spiritbeautylounge.com
Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.

Edited by - glendagoldenbp on May 23 2010 03:49:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  8:17:10 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! My dear "YRSS" . . . for the fresh, clean, NEW dish towels and cloths. IT IS NICE to freshen up the kitchen occasionally. I love the bookmark . . too cute! I LOVE Mary Engelbreit stuff!!
THANKS!!!

AND, again I want to say HOW VERY, VERY MUCH I ENJOY the "Quilts From Heaven" book . . . sooooooooo timely and encouraging!!
THANKS MY SWEET FRIEND!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  11:05:16 PM  Show Profile
Tonight when I got home there was a beautiful box with butterflies all over it and in the box. . . . .the most wonderful apron ever! I love chickens and it has a chicken on each pocket, is heart shaped and the ties are long enough to tie in the back and bring back around and tie in the front which I love so I can tuck that kitchen towel in them to wipe my hands on. Thank you for making my year such a special one. I loved the card your daughter made too.I sat out on the swing in the back yard tonight with my apron on and had my supper (at midnight) in my apron. I will treasure it always.

To remain silent and indifferent is a great sin
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - May 25 2010 :  11:15:39 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Santa
thank you for the notecard and the gift card to Joann's....since my husband's death money has been very tight and that is such a blessing..am going to save it until July when it is my birthday to use.
thanks again
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

momdrinkstea
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Elizabeth
Ozark AL
USA
180 Posts

Posted - May 29 2010 :  3:54:00 PM  Show Profile
Hello all, hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend!
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to my secret santa,
and YES I have received both of your wonderful packages.
Our computer crashed from a nasty virus, and it took
forever to get it up & running and recover the programs.
I especially liked the farmers' market bag, and the rooster
towel and mitt were perfect for my kitchen! Did you know
I have chickens? I have Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds and
Araucanas. Your notes are very sweet, and make each package
so special! One hundred thousand thank-yous to you!
Have a fabulous holiday!
-L. Delaney

-Greenhaven Gardens
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 29 2010 :  8:32:13 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a wonderful package from my Secret Santa!!! I was worried about you SS, so relieved to hear from you!! I know this is a terribly busy time of the year!! My package is SSSOOOO neat and I love it all.....that pin keep is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! Adorable stitchery on it and oh boy, do I ever need one! I sew alot and now everytime I use it I'll think of you! I see it's handmade by someone named "Mary"...sweet little tag on it! Can't wait to find out who you are, then we can exchange letters and pictures!! The chocolate is ALWAYS a treat because I love chocolate! Yummmm! I'll enjoy the peanut bar too........how neat, I've never heard of those. They're 70% organic!! Yes, I definitely need a new refrigerator magnetic note pad....I go through those quickly and what a cute one with the sweet little bow! And I loved your note and notecard! The quilt on the note is beautiful...I'd love to make one just like it!! Heartfelt thank you....it's been a long, stressful week, so this beautiful package was just what I needed!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

momdrinkstea
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Elizabeth
Ozark AL
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  12:54:20 PM  Show Profile
It's me again! LOL

My secret santa is spoiling me! For MAY, I got a lovely green glass soap
dish and gorgeous scented soap for my bday! Green is my favorite color!
And my bathroom is green - how did you know?!

Also, adorable "Britches" dish towels, a cute ladybug-topped
metal flower-shaped hook/hanger and a cupcake pincushion! Now
I have to find my needles and get started with my hemming and mending...
I always love everything she sends, she's so sweet!

Thank you so much S.S.!
****hugs!****

-Greenhaven Gardens
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  1:08:46 PM  Show Profile
I have an amazing SS! We have been out of town for my brother-in-law's funeral, and upon our return, there was a gift from my SS...a new spring apron with matching towels, hotpads, scrubby, and "trivets". Your spring surprise for me was so well timed. It brightened my mood as much as possible, given the circumstances. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  10:19:58 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much, Secret Pal - I love the St. Olaf cookbook (love Betty White!) and the adorable napkins. Thank you!!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Purdy Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Laura
Oxford NY
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  6:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Purdy Farm Girl an AOL message  Click to see Purdy Farm Girl's MSN Messenger address  Send Purdy Farm Girl a Yahoo! Message
I have been so busy in life that I can barely get here for a thank you, which on my part is very rude. I got a package of cards last month that I have been heavily using for my thank you etcs to my friends and family. This month, I got a book I am faithfully caring in my purse. It is a wonderful soul inspiring book that give me a spark of hope and peace in my very busy world. Thank you so much secret sister.

Happy is the man or women who works the earth!!

*Purdy Valley Farms* Laura*
Go to Top of Page

ijjie
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  07:24:42 AM  Show Profile

Thanks so much Texas SS!!! Your wonderful package arrived yesterday full of great surprises, yet again. I love my new apron (I have always had a thing for collecting cows and chickens so will enjoy wearing it so much). I am going to try and post a photo, but not sure how to do it, so keep your fingers crossed. I plan to use my sewing box for my ribbon embroidery projects. Your packages always make my day when they arrive. I usually set them aside until evening, when I have a quiet moment to open and enjoy them. Thanks again.

Joan

www.ijjie.blogspot.com; www.exploretheworld.blog.com; www.pittrock.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2010 :  12:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
THANKS!!!! To my sweet YRSS for the card of encouragement today!!
Boy do I need that . . . I am REALLY FEELING the load right now!!
THANKS!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2010 :  2:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Received a package to from my YRSS that caters to my creative "bent". There was a cross-stitch design pamphlet, pkt. of aida cloth, embroidery floss and a pkt. of a variety of white buttons. THANKS!!!
I ALWAYS APPRECIATE those kinds of things!!!!
THANKS AGAIN!!
CJ

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page