Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 12

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  2:49:54 PM  Show Profile
i just another package from my SS and it was great in a little pink box with
a luscious smelling soap and buttons and an adorable cut glass bowl, ribbon and
beautiful marbles thank you thank you your so sweet.
hugs and smiles deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  2:59:58 PM  Show Profile
For some reason I'm not getting these emails and I couldn't remember what thread to post my big thank yous to my SS for the lovely spring goodies, one got broke but all is good with a little glue! Many thanks!!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

beccaroo
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Rebecca
Grand Prairie Texas
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  3:16:10 PM  Show Profile  Send beccaroo a Yahoo! Message
Thank you SS for my tea, I love it so much, plus my pin cushion, so cute!! Thank you.

beccaroo
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  6:59:16 PM  Show Profile
My sweet secret sister totally spoils me. I received an embroidery teatowel with the cutest little teapot on it. It is so cute I don't think I can actually use it in my kitchen. And some cute recipe cards too and the cutest little card. Thank you so much. YOu are a treasure to me.

hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  8:33:04 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for the wonderful package Secret Santa!! I got the cutest little drawstring bag, with tea bags in it (which was great since I STILL haven't made it to the store to buy more tea). A pretty easter cross and some really great pink raffia ribbon. Perfect timing for Easter. Thank you Secret Santa!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan

Deeperrootsfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2010 :  07:50:36 AM  Show Profile
My secret santa pal brightened my day with a cute card and a package of zinnia seeds. Thank you so much!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  10:18:36 AM  Show Profile
I can't wait to find out who my Secret Santa pal is because I have so much to thank her for!! I received the most wonderful handmade apron today and it absolutely made my day. You are the best, my dear friend. Here is a photo so you can all share in how cute it is:

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  5:27:12 PM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Santa Sister.
You must read my mind!!
What a perfect Easter box of goodies. All of you on this swap site will be jealous of my secret sister.
Instead of a basket she put all kinds of WOnDERFUL goodies in a very nice Tupperware bowl. What creativity she has!!
I have always wanted a set of decorative metal measuring spoons.. Fantastic by the way.
Outdoor thermometer, a notepad, some candy and bars I have never heard of AND LOVE. The scrunchies will come in very handy for me and a 'One minute devotions" Book by Ellen Banks Elwell. This all arrived at the perfect time. I lost one of my beloved saint bernards last Friday and her cremains arrived today. It hurts all over again.
This wonderful Easter box helped sooth my aching heart today.. Thank you so much.

I can't wait to find out who you are so I can Thank you properly.

With sincere gratitude.
Wende

You know your a Farm Girl when...

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  8:05:53 PM  Show Profile
I'm so sorry, Wende. Losing your beloved dog is so painful and hurts for such a long time. But time will help heal your broken heart, though you will always hold your dog close to your heart! Just wanted you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers. So happy your Secret Santa Sister sent special gifts to help ease the pain for a bit. Hugs, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  05:50:29 AM  Show Profile
I received a lovely box of goodies from my Secret Santa yesterday! There WAS some chocolate Easter eggs (hmmm..now where did they go?..as I wipe chocolate off my lips...yum yum!) A pad for kneeling in the garden, an Easter hand towel, two crocheted pot holders and oooh, the cutest bunny pillow! Thanks so much, SS!

Yvonne

farmgirl sister #1074
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything... They just make the best of everything they have."
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  2:40:54 PM  Show Profile
My secret Santa is awesome! I am so sorry I didn't post my thank you last week. I was in a huge rush to get things ready for a 1600 mile trip to see family. actually it was my FIL's 60th birthday and we drove down to surprise him. Well I am back home and I must say my gift box was amazing! I wasn't even expecting anything else since my Secret Santa had already sent me a Happy Spring and a Happy anniversary card. I must take a picture of everything that was in my box. I got a wonderful box of tea, a gorgeous pie bird, the cutest ever Vera Bradley swing wallet (it is blue with yellow roses ans bees on it) and a small jewelry box all wrapped up for my Birthday. I also got a pack of cilantro seeds that will grow very nice in my herb garden. I must say secret Santa I am truly grateful. I really look forward to the wonderful surprises. My husband is a bit upset though. He wants me to tell you to stop sending me stuff. It really makes him look bad when he forgets our anniversary and my birthday. I think he was just joking though. Thank you so much I hope I can get a picture of everything posted soon.

http://bikerbunniesrabbitry.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  2:59:40 PM  Show Profile
I need to let my S.S. know that I received my easter gifts prior to the date. It was an envelope filled with a mini wire basket, a plastic canvas basket with a bunny face, 2 diff. ribbons to craft with, a plastic egg, a felt embelished flower, a lovely plush lady bunny, and another hand made card with a bookmark to match it. Also included were some yummy chocolate eggs individually wrapped. Chocolate is definitely my fav., but I feel compelled to mention that it was probably 90+ degrees in my mailbox the day the pkg. arrived. Thank you so much my S.S. from "up north".

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2010 :  6:23:05 PM  Show Profile
I got the best SS gift today. Actually she was too generous! It was so fun going through it all. Let me see if I can list everything. The cutest Easter hand towel, A cute little sun catcher w/paint, 3 candles, hand shovel and rake, Bubbles, pretty ribbon, pedicure set, garden gloves, a little wooden fan, seeds for Black Eyed Susan Vine, glow light. I had such fun and it just made my day. Thank You, Thank You! Thank You!

Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  5:41:45 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my secret santa, I received the neatest bookmarker, it can be planted,
I will let you know when I plant it and when it starts to grow. What an ingenious
gift. Love it!!!!
Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  1:59:51 PM  Show Profile
Thank you my secret sister. You find such nice little treats for me. I love my chicken pin. I'm crazy for pins and for chickens.

Karen

Follow your bliss!
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  8:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
I received the sweetest gift today wrapped in Christmas paper from my secret Santa !!!!!I received a bottle of YoungLiving Lemon oil YUMMY I love Young Living oils and then how to use and what to use it on and then a box of Lemon tea Love IT thanks so much I use Lemon oil in many things thanks again!!! HUGS to you!!!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  1:50:39 PM  Show Profile
Wow, my secret santa is so awesome. Im alot behind on my thank you. I better start being good before I start getting coal :)

~Kayce~

Check out PenPals for FarmKids http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38599
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  6:29:21 PM  Show Profile
I'm a little confused now...I know there are two different places to post secret santa gifts that have been received - this thread, and another one that says "group 2". I think maybe I posted my thank you to my SS this time in the group 2 thread...maybe its supposed to be in here? I guess I don't remember. Anyhow...if its supposed to be over here...THANK YOU SS!! I loved the notecards, butterfly hook and the candle smells divine!! I appreciate your kindness!!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  2:39:51 PM  Show Profile
to my amazing ss you are so good at picking out just the perfect things for me
i love all the goodies and the beautiful wine glass is so me..and i can't have enough
garden gloves as i go thru them so quickly. the pincushions is adorable and the little notes
thank you so very much this swap is so much fun and excitement month to month
i love being a part of the MJ farmgirls
blessings deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  07:14:53 AM  Show Profile
I just received the neatest little gift! I got a small gardening tote, some gardening tools and some seeds. I cannot wait to get this all started. Thank you so much, my secret santa! What a wonderful surprise.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  04:48:59 AM  Show Profile
Thank you SS for my gardening tote of goodies, will come in handy! But I must confess, I think I forgot my SS this month? Life took over and I'm pretty sure I haven't sent her anything yet? But I will, be patient with me, I'll make it up to you SOON! So sorry!!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ijjie
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2010 :  11:09:20 AM  Show Profile

Thanks again SS from Texas! You always find the most wonderful things to send in your parcels. I am looking forward to trying the new teas you sent and have some great craft projects to look forward to---the cut out squares for the nine patch are going to be great fun to assemble--love the cat fabric LOL. Thanks for the Christmas ornaments collection,my tree should look great this year with these lacy decorations. Did you make them? Getting the hang of ribbon embroidery so will enjoy the new kit. Thanks so much, your parcels are a welcome surprise each month. The rest of the family is envious of all the special attention.

Joan

www.ijjie.blogspot.com; www.exploretheworld.blog.com; www.pittrock.com
Go to Top of Page

MelMel
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Melanie
Wa
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2010 :  4:46:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank YOU to my S.S. ! I LOVE the adorable coffee mug and coffee and fridge notepad.I seriously just used the last sheet on my old one just yesterday.I have had a hectic and emotional few days,It was so nice to come home to a sweet suprise...God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  06:25:04 AM  Show Profile
A BIG thank you to my SS. I received it last friday but have been swamped with cleaning out an attic and garage for an elderly woman and hauling it to my house to get ready for a huge garage sale. Anyway, the package was wonderful. I received chocolate and jelly beans which didn't last long. A nice hand towel, a beautiful egg that was made out of twine (i think) and stiffened. It is reallly cool. The pen holder is great for my drag bag everyday. no more hunting. My favorite was the tatted bunny. I would love to learn how to tat. I love keeping the old arts alive. I am sorry for the delay in sending my thanks. You outdid yourself. I had a happy day because of you ss. Thanks again. Georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  1:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
My SS sent me a LOVELY card with a LOVELY handwritten note . . . and a SONIC gift card!!!!
Yes, we have a Sonic. . . .I'll take my hubby.
THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page