Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 12

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  10:01:25 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Santa.......Okay.. how did you know I am going to try my luck at gardening again this year?? It has been a long time and with 8 saint bernards helping in the garden, it just didn't work.

Now I am going to try container gardening on my deck and only put flowers around the barn.

Thank you so much for the watering can, the 2 pair of gloves and seeds.
I absolutely LOVE IT!!

It was a wonderful surprise. :-)) I am home for just a few minutes to let my sick dog outside and the postal carrier came to the door. It is a nice pick me up today. Thanks.

Hope you enjoy the warm weather coming soon.

Wende

You know your a Farm Girl when...

Go to Top of Page

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  10:07:10 AM  Show Profile
OOOPs.. And.. I love the pruners, the hand shovel and the coasters look so cute on my end tables.

In answer to the questions in your card...

yes, we have tulips in MO and the squirrels ate mine a few years ago.
Have to start over this year. My fav flowers to grow are knock out roses.. they are to easy.

Yes, I am the dogs hairdresser. I love to groom them and spend time with them. I show only one now and the rest are in obedience. I also teach obedience at the local community ed.

Thank you AGAIN AND AGAIN.

WENDE

You know your a Farm Girl when...

Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  10:36:29 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Thank You Secret Santa!! I had a wonderful package in the mail yesterday with pens, notepads, tea (how did you know I was on my last tea bag?), a cross-stitch book mark kit and hand sanatizer!!! It was wonderful! You really brightened my day. Thank You Secret Santa!!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan

Deeperrootsfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  12:09:00 PM  Show Profile
just wanted to thank me SS she nailed it all things beautiful things and an adorable box
the lace dollie and the tassel and i love pez and the tiny pots and picks oh
thank you thank SS..your the best
debi

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2010 :  6:02:03 PM  Show Profile
I just received a package of St. Patrick's Day Cheer! My wonderful secret sis sent me a pair of St. Patty Day socks, a shamrock wall hanging decoration, and a beautiful handknit dishrag with a shamrock design in the middle. All perfect gifts for this Irish lass.... Thank you, thank you!!!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2010 :  7:11:43 PM  Show Profile
I have to brag on my SS who is making me the best handmade cards to accompany my gifts. This time I got St.Pat. fabric, chocolate, and a very beautiful shamrock bowl hand painted in Portugal. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  08:24:51 AM  Show Profile
I recieved my first Secret Santa package and it was SO exciting!! She sent me a beautiful set of napkins that she had sewn and they are the cutest napkins ever!! The fabric is fruits and vegetables in lovely colors and they were beautifully sewn and bundled with a twine-like ribbon. She also included a sweet birthday card (March birthday) and a Spring recipe, which I made this weekend! Thank you , thank you to my kind Secret Santa!!

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

Purdy Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Laura
Oxford NY
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  2:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Purdy Farm Girl an AOL message  Click to see Purdy Farm Girl's MSN Messenger address  Send Purdy Farm Girl a Yahoo! Message
I got another YEAH!!!! I love being loved in the mail!!! My secret sister sent me a doily hand made in dark green, which wrapped tea (which I love) dark green, a awesome St Patricks day card, and green lollipop all for the Month of March. Thank you so much.

Spring is on the horizon!!

*Purdy Valley Farms* Laura*
Go to Top of Page

ijjie
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  02:17:26 AM  Show Profile

Wow!-- another treasure package came today, from my secret sister. It is so great to get something other than junk mail and bills. She is amazing in the things she finds to send me! I recieved 2 lovely bookmarks, one was a green and gold cross (for the Irish in me) and one with floral teacups on it. She is sparking my creative side with another craft item of a shoulder bag kit to sew in pinky, purple and black fabric. I also have a Kuminimo handmade loom. LOL-- will have to do some surfing on the web to learn to use it I think.

Thanks again secret sister you are wonderful.

Joan

One of the joys of life are friends! They take you as you are!
Go to Top of Page

Lynner
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Sheri
Missouri
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  04:23:07 AM  Show Profile
I received my secret santa gift as well. And I just love it. A really cool notepad,cookie cutter,yummie candle and best of all a hand crocheted dish cloth with a really great card. Thank you soooooo much!
Sheri

1 Cor 3:6...God made the seed to grow....

The best fertilizer for a farm, are the farmers footsteps...
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  09:59:49 AM  Show Profile
Guess what I'm wearing today? The fabulous St. Paddy's Day socks my Secret Santa sent to me! Thank you again!!!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

MelMel
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Melanie
Wa
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  10:28:40 AM  Show Profile
Im doing the happy dance....I just received my Gift....So perfectly Wonderful.An antique table linen and Antique apron and a wonderful Heart made from an Old quilt.Whoever my Secret Santa Sister is...Thank You-I Love everything and cant wait to make the veggie salad.

Have a Blessed day

God is Great!
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  6:44:52 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a wonderful anniversary card and another Secret Pal card yesterday! I love the flower seed. I wanted to plant them immediately but the weatherman is forecasting rain/snow mix for Friday so I may have to wait a bit. Thank you Secret Santa!!!

http://bikerbunniesrabbitry.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  7:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
My mail carrier brought me a box with some BEAUTIFUL fabric . . 3 different prints and lengths and a packet of zinnia seeds and the book "Quilts from Heaven" by Lucinda Secrest McDowell.
THANKS YOU SO MUCH . . . my "secret sister in Christ"
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

Edited by - ceejay48 on Apr 11 2010 4:21:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  09:09:12 AM  Show Profile
My secret Sister is just amazing!!!
I received the most wonderful package from her today with an herb garden for my kitchen windowsill, towels for every day of the week and a transfer so that I can embroider them and a shamrock cookie cutter.
The best part was the really long letter sharing her daily life with me. I can't wait until she reveals herself so we can become real pen pals and hopefully get to meet one day. She must be one of the busiest women out there and still has time to think of me
Thanks you and Farmgirl hugs to you
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.artfire.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  5:13:38 PM  Show Profile
I just have to say that my secret santa is definitely the best!
I really appreciate how much thought she must put into my packages..... I have been having a tough week, and I got a package with MJF as the return address, so I knew it was from her!
Everything had been wrapped separately, which I love, so I took my time opening them, and you know secret santa with each little gift that I opened, I felt more and more like you really know me!
First there was a beautiful card with pressed violets on the front and a lovely note from her!
Then there was a magnetic bookmark. I love bookmarks and I collect them! This one covers my sewing love too because on it it says: Sew much fabric sew little time!
Next I opened a wonderful vintage pattern tracer! I absolutely love it! Now, how did she know that I am making myself a special pinkeep out of an antique canning jar, and how perfect that will be for it? It has a wonderfully smooth wooden handle, and I want to try it out as soon as I can!
Then there were three gifts left, all wrapped the same, long soft ones! I opened the first one and there were 2 fat quarters! Beautiful red paisley and a tiny dark blue print! The next one had cheerful orange and yellow prints, and the last had gorgeous beige/tan prints. I love fat quarters, I can do so much with them!
Thank you so much to my secret santa! I love everything you sent! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  12:28:48 PM  Show Profile
I just received two beautiful garden plaques. Instead of hanging them outside, I have put them in my craft room :-)
Thank you so much. I love them! Even my 16 year old son loved them!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1807 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1807 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  2:01:21 PM  Show Profile
I received two packages today from a secret pal and secret santa.One from MO and the other from Canada. Thanks for the wonderful gifts.
Both packages were really wonderful and fun.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  2:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I received the BESTpackage full of Easter things: plastic eggs filled with candy, stickers,
soap, a pretty egg ornament, bubble blower bottle with solution (I have always loved blowing bubbles lol), butterfly cut-out stamp (what is that called?), all in a basket. I am sure I am leaving out something!

Thanks Secret Santa.

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry
Go to Top of Page

sewlazie
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Nell
Kinder Louisiana
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  06:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Send sewlazie a Yahoo! Message
I was just searching and can't find where I thanked my Secret Sister. I got seeds and some other gardne goodies, I can't wait to start planting.
Thanks again,

One stitch at a time, one day I may finish.
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  09:57:30 AM  Show Profile
I received the cutest badges from my secret santa pal. They will look adorable on the jean purse I am planning to make from a pair of jeans my son has finally outgrown. thank you!!!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  7:11:57 PM  Show Profile
I sure hope this is the irhg tspot to send my thank yoou to my ss.. i recieved a most beautiful package !@!!!! So may precous items!! jsut my style. i especially loved the homemade card . i am certainly a sister in Christ so it was wonderufl to know that we have t=our faith in common. all your little gifts were sp special and so thoughtful. thnaks os much ,my life is in a huge trumiol so this swap is wonderful for me., to give and recieve is very enjoyable.. i cant thank you enough for the absolutlly sweet package you sent me . bless you andwhat fun we will have !! god Bless
Cj
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  7:15:14 PM  Show Profile
oh my goodness terrible typing on my thank you note to my secret sister.. it late and im not at my best typing.. i LOVED the package you sent me thanks you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2010 :  8:57:42 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a wonderful box of goodies from my SS today thank you so much I really loved the Brag book and the teas and all the wonderful goodies thank you so much.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273

Edited by - gramadinah on Mar 24 2010 8:58:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  05:53:40 AM  Show Profile
dear secret santa-you are SPOILING me! What a great package to come home to! Thank you for everything- i loved it all. However i think my husband might have "borrow" the soap - couldn't find it this morning :)
I love the notecards, magnet list pad, runner, crochet doily, vintage dish, soap - everything. Thank you so much!
janiee
Farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page