Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 12

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  3:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Today I received a lovely package from my secret santa (secret sister in Christ) . . . a WONDERFUL piece of pink fabric. Yes, I sew . . a LOT!!! A GORGEOUS picture frame, white filigree . . .which picture do I put in it. Hm-m-m-m-m
Dark chocolate/raspberry filled chocolates . . . OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . LOVE THAT stuff!!!!!
Sweet little gift card . . . I just keep getting up!! Thanks for the encouragement.
THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL PACKAGE . . . it's PERFECT!!!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2010 :  8:03:48 PM  Show Profile
My secret santa sent the best gift ever!! She sent a lovely quilted valentines hot pad and extra fabric. Also a yoyo maker (how did you know I adore yoyos?) A beautiful card with a bunny on it and sweet wishes for my family and my bunnies (who are doing very well). and the neatest thing is a Days of the Week embroidery patterns in the cutest design. I am so excited. I have always wanted Days of the week kitchen towels and this pattern is perfect. Thank you so much Secret Santa!! I can't wait to buy some towels and work on these. Hugs and Kisses!!!
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2010 :  08:58:43 AM  Show Profile
I would love to do the Secret Santa.........how do I get started??

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

Lynner
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Sheri
Missouri
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2010 :  12:22:43 PM  Show Profile
I just received a gift from my Secret Santa, and absolutely love it. The rooster dish towel is beautiful, love it love it, and I love calendula's too. And I never seem to have kleenex in my purse, thank you so much, for sure I will now. Perfect, thank's,
Sheri

Deeperrootsfarm.etsy.com

The best fertilizer for a farm, are the farmers footsteps...

Edited by - Lynner on Feb 16 2010 12:24:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2010 :  05:51:29 AM  Show Profile
I received a box from my secret santa yesterday and the timing was perfect! I had just returned from the doctor's office with a "verdict" of pinched nerve in my back and was not having a good day. I LOVE the Live,Love, Laugh sign and it is hanging by my favorite chair. I chocolate caramel coffee smells wonderful as does the soap and I LOVE LOVE the little soap dish. I use to have a collection of pink depression glass but in all of our moves, it all got broke and now I have something pretty! My favorite artist is Mary E and she sent me a journal and napkins with one of her designs and recipe cards! I had just looked at buying some the day before and now I don't need to! thank you so much! I really needed that yesterday! (oh and the towel will be very much used as well) thank you thank you thank you!
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2010 :  06:21:52 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, will keep an eye out. Sounds like so much fun!

KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

cajungrammie
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

tina
dry prong la.
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2010 :  4:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Send cajungrammie a Yahoo! Message
I recieved three wonderful packages from my secert santa.i can not begin to tell you how much it meant to me.i have been under so much stress and having health problems that it really made my day.i recieved and beautiful keychain in the shape of a cross,and some wonderful staionary.last month i recieved and gorgeous tea cup and some russian tea mix that taste so wonderful and a beautiful tea towel.she really knows what i like.thank you again for such a wonderful surprise.

Sometimes I think I know Everything!!Then I wake Up!!
Go to Top of Page

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2010 :  7:33:36 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Brenda for making this special , again.

I received a wonderful package today with a handmade cup, cocoa mix and homemade lip balm, which I tried and my lips didn't peel. Yeah, I am not alergic to it. Love it. The cup is so beautiful, too.

Also, I love handmade cards.

It was a great day after all.

Thank you , thank you, thank you Secret Santa.

Sincerely,
Wende

You know your a Farm Girl when...

Go to Top of Page

ijjie
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  07:30:07 AM  Show Profile

I came back late yesterday from a few days away and found my February padded envelope, from my SSister. My surprises were wonderful!! Just made a cup of alberry spice tea, to enjoy while I write this. Along with my tea, I was sent a pretty pink flower rhinstone broach (not sure if that is the correct spelling, but anyway you know what I mean), a tin of mints, a lacy christmas ornament, and a ribbon embrodery kit. I am not sure how she seems to hit it right each time, but she does. I had earlier in the day been googling about ribbon embordery etc to find out where to buy silk ribbon and there in the mail is my opportunity to try my hand at this new craft. Thanks again for all the lovely surprises. Also enjoy getting to know you a little more each month, with your tidbits.

Thanks again Joan

One of the joys of life are friends! They take you as you are!
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  4:00:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone, Im new to the website but want in on the secret santa ..... am i too late or can i join in??? tell me what to do when? cheryl keyes
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  5:07:40 PM  Show Profile
me too i think this such fun and excited thing to do count me in if its not too late

inch by inch
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  5:30:10 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad to see all the new girls interested in the Secret Santa swap!
The Secret Santa Swap starts on January 1, and runs through until Christmas. This years is 2 months in, so it would be hard for someone to start new....
Be sure to watch in the late fall for the 2011 swap!
I have emailed each of you new girls! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2010 :  5:38:53 PM  Show Profile
I received the sweetest package from my Secret Santa today!
I opened my package to find the prettiest heart shaped box! It looks like a decoupage box with flowers all over it. I was so thrilled to see the box, and then picked up the box to find it had something in it. (I would have been happy with just the box!)
In the box there is: a cute little forget me knot starter pot- can't wait to start these tomorrow!, chocolates!!! yum-yum! The sweetest little teacup and saucer with tiny roses around the edges and gold trim. The cup has a votive soy candle that smells wonderful! They are all wrapped up in white tulle and red and white ribbons, and will look perfect on my nightstand!
At the bottom of the box I found a beautiful lace heart, which I don't know if you know or not, but I am collecting these to use in an old linen quilt I am making.
Thank you secret santa for the wonderful package, it was a very, very long day today, and what a perfect ending to open your package!
Happy February to you too!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

Go to Top of Page

weaverchic
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

gerri
Largo Florida
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  10:47:22 AM  Show Profile
I received my Secret Santa gift in the mail yesterday. I was so pleased to recieve my earlier homemade Valentine card along with a lovely note and Sunflower seeds. It was a wonderful surprise to find a additional package this month from my Secret Santa. I received a nice little note pad with the saying " Dance like you have never danced before" perfect for me to take notes and putting some recipes in when I just can't find the paper! A bar of homemade soap with the fragrance of a "English Garden" Just perfect for my soap dish. But I'll wait and place it in my lingere draw to make everything smell pretty! A dainty little key chain with a faub that has a heart and the word friends on the other. It will be added to my key chain which adorns more hearts. Love hearts! And again a beautiful hand stamped card with a nice note. Yes, I am "Living Deeply" and very happy at that!

Thank you so much for your kindness.
gerri

Happiness is in the comfortable companionship of friends.
-Pam Brown
Go to Top of Page

sewlazie
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Nell
Kinder Louisiana
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  08:04:32 AM  Show Profile  Send sewlazie a Yahoo! Message
I received my package Saturday on my way to work, and of course we were busy Saturday and I had to wait until I got home to open it. It almost killed me to wait. lol
I received the prettiest pincushion and a knitted dishcloth with Louisiana on it. Both are wonderful and I love them. I also got an initial magnet and a magnetic notepad. And my gift was wrapped in a cute yellow fabric. THANK YOU so much.
Nell

One stitch at a time, one day I may finish.
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  6:25:15 PM  Show Profile
Dear S.S. I loved my package I got it today on my way to town and had a great snack too. The pin keep and needle holder are very cute and the the list keeper is just what I need. The craft bag is so wonderful too. Thank you a thousand times.
I really lovved it all.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

lulu bell
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Karen
Ashland NE
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  07:03:43 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much secret sister for the lovely picture in the frame I love the colors and I put it up in my office, it just makes me smile and I can't wait to plant the flowers if we ever get to spring, right now my garden area has a four foot drift on it maybe it will melt by June! Thank you so much.
Karen
Go to Top of Page

momdrinkstea
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Elizabeth
Ozark AL
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  12:30:51 PM  Show Profile
Hello and thank you to my Secret Santa! I received a lovely Victorian seed print postcard in the mail today - what a surprise! My Santa wrote some beautiful thoughts about the coming of Spring. I can't wait either! My windowsills are full of seedlings! Love to all the girls.....

-Greenhaven Gardens
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  4:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I don't know where my Secret Santa find these "secret pal" cards but they are soooooo cute!

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  4:27:26 PM  Show Profile
I got a package from my secret santa today. It is a bag of honey bee guest soap. I love it. Thank you. It was a nice touch of spring on such a cold uckie day.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  09:42:19 AM  Show Profile
Hello to my Secret Santa, I received a lovely afgan in the mail, but I am not sure
if it was my Santa or Sister who sent it so I am posting a THANK you in both places.
It is beautiful and in my favorite color. It will go nicely in my living room. So
once again Thank you very much. Hugs Toni
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  6:39:23 PM  Show Profile
I have been gone the past few days to a reading conference and to see my new grandson. I came home today to find a package waiting for me from my secret sister. It was a beautiful tea wallet filled with tea in my favorite color purple. It was so lovely. I can now take my tea on the go. What a wonderful and thoughtful idea. Thank you so much secret sister. I will treasure this gift and think of you every time I take tea with me on the go. How fun is that?

blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2010 :  05:44:18 AM  Show Profile
My secret santa, geeze is spoiling me. Love the apron, scrubies, sun and too much to list. But let me say I LOoove IT! Im feeling guilty I better get my next package off....right now.
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  09:41:04 AM  Show Profile
Oh thank you, Secret Santa, for the adorable flower shop rug, the bright green scrubby and the fun St Pat's Day card. Just what I needed to brighten my kitchen and my day! You are the best. :-)

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  07:32:47 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to my secret santa for the cute St. Patrick's Day card and for the packet of seeds! I've never seen Bells of Ireland before, but I can't wait to plant them! They look like they are so pretty! The card is sitting on my bookcase, right where I can see it whenever I come to get on my computer! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page