Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 12

Purdy Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Laura
Oxford NY
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  5:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Purdy Farm Girl an AOL message  Click to see Purdy Farm Girl's MSN Messenger address  Send Purdy Farm Girl a Yahoo! Message
I received a package in the very beginning of this posting and the second one came with some crafting surpises for myself and the children to do. I wanted to post a picture of them all done, but time is going so fast, we haven't had a chance to sit and do them. Thank you for our together time gifts, it's nice to share in the blessings we receive.

Try walking in someone elses shoes, see how good yours fit after that..

*Purdy Valley Farms* Laura*
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2010 :  3:43:29 PM  Show Profile
Just a little reminder girls! Please post here when you receive something from your secret santa! Because they are secret to you, they don't know when, or if, you have received their packages. It's always so nice too, to see how much you are enjoying your goodies!
Also if anyone has not received your January package yet, please email me!
I'm glad everyone is having so much fun with this! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Purdy Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Laura
Oxford NY
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  05:22:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Purdy Farm Girl an AOL message  Click to see Purdy Farm Girl's MSN Messenger address  Send Purdy Farm Girl a Yahoo! Message
I received my Feb Secret gift. It is something I will treasure, as I hate the winter and have been trying to figure out how to get some fresh herbs as the store ones are looking a bit under the sun. I got the perfect gift to start my own herb garden in my windowsill. She sent me "thyme" with a cute resin pot, adorable pop-out card, some peat pots so I can do basil and a few other herbs. This is so awesome, they are such a joy. Thank you my Secret Sister/Santa 2010

Spring is on the horizon!!

*Purdy Valley Farms* Laura*
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  09:16:06 AM  Show Profile
I was sure I posted a "thank you" here but I don't see it so it must be floating around somewhere.
Received a lovely book Dairy and letters of Lucy Maud Montgomery and a whole box of assorted teas to enjoy while I'm curled up with my book.
Thanks you sooooooo much, secter sister
I love all of it
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.etsy.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2010 :  10:40:39 AM  Show Profile
Hey Michele!! I think maybe you posted it on the "Round #5 Secret Sisters" thread. :) That was when I first noticed you had returned!!! :)

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan

Deeperrootsfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  07:45:25 AM  Show Profile
My Secret Santa is so wonderful. I have even been bad and deserve coal next time
Hot cocoa (i love hot cocoa), cute wooden cut-out heart. a tiny strainer (Tea?)with a pink bow. The CUTEST chocolate covered cherries socks(LOVE THEM!) matching sticky notes and journal (they match the socks and of course a valentine.

I was thinking to myself that WOW my YRSS is so on the ball and early. Then I walked around back and my pool was empty. The freezes did something now we have to find out what.

Thank you Secret Santa and please dont send me coal. I'll be good I PROMISE

LakeOntarioFarmgirl- Thank you for organizing this. You are awesome!!

~Kayce~

Check out PenPals for FarmKids http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38599
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  1:20:49 PM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Santa - you saved my birthday! I was feeling low today (hubby forgot to do anything for my birthday - boo, hubby) but when I went to the mailbox, what should be waiting for me but a big box full of birthday and valentine's day fun. I can't tell you how much this meant to me. I love the chicken wreath hanger (perfect for my door), the junior mints (nothing beats the blahs like candy!), the cute heart pasta, and the lovely plaque. I especially loved your cards - they are on my mantle right now.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  4:08:59 PM  Show Profile
I just found this thread so I am FINALLY thanking my Secret Santa for thinking of me in Jnauary. I got a Confetti Garden set of sticky notes. I've never seen a coordinated set like it, flowers and birdies! I smile when I use them, so cute and so useful! I sat down with the included tea and had a relaxing few minutes, which I truely needed that day! Thanks so much. This is Fun!

"You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd.....
But you can be happy if you've a mind to. All you've gotta do in knuckle down, buckle down and do it, do it, do it!"
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  10:11:34 AM  Show Profile
Hey Chaddsgirl,
Yes, I am finally back after all the drama and illness around here. I have missed everyong so ooooo much. My real family doesn't understand how I can count women I have never met as sisters. But, I sure do
Michele

Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  11:30:33 AM  Show Profile
Got a packet of wildflowers that came as a card wishing me Happy Birthday for my big day this coming Tuesday. I thought it was so novel and sweet....thank you secret sistaaa for remembering! Hugs and kisses..............Patti Ann

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  2:04:16 PM  Show Profile
This all sounds so nice. Nothing for me yt. Still waiting for a Secret Santa. Have sent three packages and a big postage bill, too. I tend to send to many items. But it is for my joy too.

You know your a Farm Girl when...

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  6:40:24 PM  Show Profile
Yay!! Thank you secret sis - another wonderful package with perfect timing. I love the hand embroidered dishtowel and the magazine is a perfect read while I sit on my couch with a wool blanket wrapped around me. I also enjoyed the slate valentine plaque. Thank you!!!!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  05:04:52 AM  Show Profile
My YRSS is so awesome!! I got a nice valentine with a handwritten note, so sweet and encouraging.

Thanks bunches,
Kayce

~Kayce~

Check out PenPals for FarmKids http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38599
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  09:43:20 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Oh my gosh! I received a package yesterday with a Valentine hand towel, Valentine socks, Valentine kit of cards complete with stickers in a red bag, heart earrings in a cute little bag, and a bag of candy. Oh sooooooooooo cute! Thanks Secret Santa.

p.s. I do not know where my Secret Santa finds Secret Pal cards but they are way too cute!

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry

Edited by - LynnMarie on Feb 09 2010 4:42:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

weaverchic
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

gerri
Largo Florida
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  7:13:07 PM  Show Profile
Recieved a very cute hand stamped Valentine card from my SS, with a nice note wishing me a "Happy Valentine's Day". So sweet! Along with a favorite recipe of hers and her family for "Turtle Cookies" (can't wait to try making them this weekend) and a package of Sunflower seeds. Of course, the seeds will be planted by the end of this month. I love Sunflowers! Thank you and I wish you a "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY" too!

Happiness is in the comfortable companionship of friends.
-Pam Brown
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  9:50:40 PM  Show Profile
Got a package today from my secret sister with a beautiful little pink embroidered tablecloth and hand crocheted scarf & some really yummy dark chocolate hearts with truffle filling and a sweet card! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Made my day.
Be blessed.
Vickie

To remain silent and indifferent is a great sin
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  10:02:46 AM  Show Profile
I just received the most unusual and amazing gift that I think I have ever gotten in the mail. I just opened up a package of homemade valentine fortune cookies, complete with sayings and a lovely-lovely card. I am absolutely speechless. Thank you-thank you-thank you my secret santa. You have no idea how you have made my day! You have truly touched my heart.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  10:42:55 AM  Show Profile
Isn't it amazing how getting a package or a card in the mail can just brighten up your whole day? I love it!!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan

Deeperrootsfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  11:45:40 AM  Show Profile
Oops. I answered in the wrong place again.
Got a lovely Valentine's Box from my secret sister with a lovely handmade apron covered with hearts. It is adorning my mannequin in my kitchen. She also sent handmade chocolates. YUM. the chocolate covered cherries are terrific. Alos received a nice letter but I am finding it kind of frustrating because I can't send her a letter in reply
Thank You Secret Sister and Happy Valentine' sDay
Michele

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  1:23:58 PM  Show Profile
I got the cutest surprise in the mail today, a box of foam fortune cookies, how cleaver! I love them, thank you YRSS!!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  7:40:48 PM  Show Profile
I also received a package today. Just want to say thanks to my secret santa for the really cute red and white woven paper basket, yummy chocolate chip cookies (I hid them away for myself :-) ), and the cute little pincushion. It's made in fluted little tin. The basket is already organizing quilting patterns and fabric for a wool applique' quilt that I've gathered. This is really wonderful. Thank you, Secret Santa!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  1:39:15 PM  Show Profile
I would be interested in participating, how do I join in?

KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  1:48:20 PM  Show Profile
I just got two great packages from my S.S!!! All scrapbooking goodies and a wonderful book on little daily prayers!!! Thanks soooooo much!

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  2:51:35 PM  Show Profile
My SS sent a darling little card with a happy hello! It's so fun to get real mail. Thanks SS for making my day!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  2:52:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nicole,
This round of Secret Santa is closed, but I think there will be another Secret Sister starting up in March or April sometime. Just keep watching the Barter thread for info.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page