Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 12

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  11:27:38 AM  Show Profile
Hi MikkiJo, so nice to see you here!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sewlazie
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Nell
Kinder Louisiana
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  12:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Send sewlazie a Yahoo! Message
I got my package today. YAH!!!! Even the piece of fabric it was all wrapped in was perfect. I got a book, a beautiful kitchen towel, that I have the perfect embroidery design for, some adorable recipe cards and some tea. I love it all. Thank you very much.
Nell

One stitch at a time, one day I may finish.
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  7:28:14 PM  Show Profile
Thank you soooo much for my snowman dishtowel! I used it immediately and smile every time I put it to work. I could get use to this secret sister thing for years to come! Thanx again.

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  04:01:58 AM  Show Profile
Well now see Patti Ann, we'll just keep doing this for years to come! :) :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  04:28:52 AM  Show Profile
I got my first package yesterday, how sweet to find a winter mug, tea and cookies....thank you so much for the sweet treat!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  05:32:27 AM  Show Profile
I received my first package yesterday from my secret santa sis! I love the cat cross stitch kit! it is just what i wanted and the colors are perfect! thank you so much!!
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  1:17:41 PM  Show Profile
I received a Happy January package from my secret santa!!! That's what the card said: "Happy January"!!
And, she sent 3 of the most wonderful, beautiful hand knitted dishcloths!! They are circular with scalloped edges. I've never seen anything like them before, and I told my daughter they are too pretty to use, so I am going to figure out how to display them somehow!
Thanks Secret Santa, you sure brightened up a dull January day! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  6:40:54 PM  Show Profile
WooHoo!!! I got Farmgirl Mail! Thanks Secret Santa for my heart kitchen towels, AND.....girls, my SS sent me MJF Fabric!!!! I am So excited and will have to think of what fun, special thing I can sew up with it. So again SS....Thanks for making my day (my whole week, actually) :)

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

ijjie
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  12:46:47 PM  Show Profile

My January SS parcel came today!! What a wonderful surprise. My secret sister sent a lovely sachet decorated with embroidery and with a crocheted edge---it smells wonderful too. Also she sent a handmade paper card, with a pretty christmas ornament for next year. She must know I always forget something when I go shopping, since she sent a Don't forget shopping list. Also included was a tea sample and honey spoon (which I am saving for the quiet hour when I can spoil myself). Thanks so much for the great surprises!!!

Joan
Farmgirl #849

One of the joys of life are friends! They take you as you are!
Go to Top of Page

Lynner
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Sheri
Missouri
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  1:01:34 PM  Show Profile
I just got mine. I love the card with the hen on the front, and the oh so cool chicken cookie cutter (can you tell I love chickens)? And I have needed a calendar, and absolutely love the different flowers. Thank you so much, and really brightened my day as I am preparing for taxes. argh!
Sheri

Deeperrootsfarm.etsy.com

The best fertilizer for a farm, are the farmers footsteps...
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  06:03:03 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday I received a wonderful surprise in the mail. Thank you, my Secret Santa, for the adorable mug, hot chocolate and the pretty little calendar. You made my day and made me smile.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  09:39:11 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday I received a blessing in the mail. I am on my third day of no electricity so I am rather blue...and when we came home yesterday to see if the power was on I found a wonderful surprise. I received tea, fabric, thread, and needles and purple gloves. My secret sister you have no idea how much I needed an uplift and I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You blessed my day.

blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  11:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I am running soooooooooooooo late in this post. Sorry.

Last week (I think it was last week, lol) I received the cutest little pillow that states, "Secret Pal, when you see this think of me!" It has a border of greenery and it is in just the most perfect colors for my living room.

The week before, I received the cutest calendar which I immediately put on my frig as I still didn't have a 2010 calendar yet.

Thanks Secret Santa!

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  2:35:24 PM  Show Profile
I got my first Secret Santa gift today! I love it she sent some homemade soap that her and her grandson made and some hand crocheted dish cloths. And the pink card was ok. LOL. When I was a kid I was very much a tom boy and my mom decorated my room in pink to try to 'girl' me up. I mean pink. Everything was pink. I repainted it with my dad's red barn paint one night and when I came home from school the next day she had painted it pink again. I lived with that pink room until I went to college.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Becky Lynn
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Becky
El Dorado Arkansas
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  07:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Becky Lynn a Yahoo! Message
I recieved my secret santa gift on Saturday! I loved it! It was a beautiful wooden sign that said "Friends are the family you Choose", plus it was as if she knew the colors in my house! And she has perfect taste! It was something that my best friend Anita would have given me! It is so great to have friend's!! Even if they are Secret!

Of all the things I lost in the tornado, it's my mind I miss the most! If anyone finds even a piece of it, please return. Piece of mind is better than none at all!
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  09:44:04 AM  Show Profile
I would love to do the secret santa, however I cant figure out how to sign up, or if it is even still open. Does anyone have that info? Thanks

Oh happy day!
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  09:56:31 AM  Show Profile
I received the yummiest apple pie scented candle and apple mulling spices from my secret pal - perfect for wet January days here in Washington. Thank you so much, it was a wonderful surprise and it came on a day when I needed a pick me up (my car died and has to go to the shop).

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  10:38:18 AM  Show Profile
Hey Robin! Actually, I believe sign up for this round is closed. But there are other "secret sister" swaps going on all the time.

I see that the person I'm sending to has not posted for a couple of months now. I tracked the packages I sent, and they appear to be being delivered. I'm hoping she is enjoying them!!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan

Deeperrootsfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lulu bell
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Karen
Ashland NE
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  7:02:02 PM  Show Profile
Thank you secret sister for the beautiful journal and hot cocoa and tea, they came at a wonderful time as the wind is howling and I love to journal and was wanting to start a new one with garden ideas and such. Thank you again.

Karen
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  8:09:38 PM  Show Profile
To my secret santa, I received the prettiest red tea towels for Valentines day.
Thank you so so much I love them. Have them hanging above my table all in a row,
so I get to admire them everyday. And how did you know I just enjoy getting new
towels. Toni
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1807 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1807 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2010 :  7:33:46 PM  Show Profile
Looking forward to receiving my first secret sister gift.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

weaverchic
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

gerri
Largo Florida
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  2:00:37 PM  Show Profile
When I came home today there were two packages. Smiles! One for me from my Secret Santa. Thank you Secret Santa for the lovely homemade card "Three little words....Thinking of you", a organic cotton bag with a ball of yarn embossed on the front to carry a small knitting, crocheting project or fiber with my drop spindle (now I don't have to use a plastic bag, how did you know!) and two beautiful antique wooden bobbins from an old weaving shuttle. They will be added to my weaving studio and proudly displayed! Thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness!

gerri

Happiness is in the comfortable companionship of friends.
-Pam Brown

Edited by - weaverchic on Jan 28 2010 2:01:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  07:08:51 AM  Show Profile
I have the BEST Secret Santa! I've had such a crummy couple of weeks and when I got home yesterday, there was a sweet Secret Pal card with a Valentine's greeting. SS, you have NO idea how much of a lift your surprise provided for me....Thank you SOOOO much!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  5:02:18 PM  Show Profile
Got another pkg. All full of Valentines stuff. A ball of red yarn, stickers, a note pad, cute little heart tags a valentine tea towel, my very favorite chocolates, and the best card. I love the homemade cards, the snowman one in Jan. and the Valentine for this month. Thank you, thank you, thank you S.S.

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2010 :  5:03:19 PM  Show Profile
Still waiting for my secret santa package.
Looking forward to it.

Wende

You know your a Farm Girl when...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page