Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 12

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2009 :  3:59:26 PM  Show Profile
Don't forget girls, mail by date is the 20th of each month!!!
Here you go girls, post here when you receive something from your secret santa!!!
May it be 1,000 posts long by next December!
Just as a reminder here is the MaryJanesFarm address you can use as a return address:
MaryJanesFarm, PO Box 8691, Moscow, Idaho, 83843
Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

If you rest, you rust. Helen Hayes

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/

Edited by - LakeOntarioFarmgirl on Jul 25 2010 07:11:21 AM

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  07:59:34 AM  Show Profile
bumping up

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

If you rest, you rust. Helen Hayes

Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  08:29:13 AM  Show Profile
I received a lovely set of recipe cards from my secret santa. They are just adorable!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Soon to Be Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Purdy Farm Girl
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Laura
Oxford NY
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2010 :  7:33:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Purdy Farm Girl an AOL message  Click to see Purdy Farm Girl's MSN Messenger address  Send Purdy Farm Girl a Yahoo! Message
I got a lovely package befitting the COLD season, hot cocoas and some yummy mint lip balm she made. Mint being my favorite flavor I have to say it is wonderful. I got a hand written card Mary Engelbreit (whom I love) just telling me some interesting facts. Thank you so much and looking forward to the New Year of "SECRETS" Laura

*Purdy Valley Farms* Laura*
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2010 :  10:24:32 PM  Show Profile
Just in case my SS missed my thank you on the other post (before we had the "gifts received")...I want to thank her for the journal and pen....it'll will be put to good use! Thank you again!!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  05:45:37 AM  Show Profile
I was just thinking about this earlier so my thinking cap in on! lol

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  09:20:28 AM  Show Profile
I didn't receive anything yet, but I did send out my first package this morning. I so hope that my secret santa partner like's what she gets.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  10:37:14 AM  Show Profile
Sent my January Secret Santa gift this morning!! Very exciting. Are we supposed to post that we sent things here or on another thread? I forget. Sorry.

Edited to say: If I had read ALL the posts on the other thread I would have realized we didn't NEED to post when we are sending things. Sorry!! I'll pay better attention I promise!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan

Edited by - chaddsgirl on Jan 04 2010 12:15:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  12:55:25 PM  Show Profile
How exciting! I received a package from my secret santa just now! She sent the most beautiful note cards with envelopes that have flax flowers in these really pretty muted colors- 12 of them! And, a set of stationary, and a magnetic shopping list for my fridge! How did you know I was on my last sheet of the one that I have, and I use them all the time?!!
Time to go write some letters! ;)
A big thank you to my secret santa! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  09:29:53 AM  Show Profile
Yay!!! I received a wonderful package from my secret sister today! It had a journal with my initial, another cute little notebook with a rooster and matching recipe cards (perfect for the kitchen!, some very fun fabric with barns and farm animals, and a note telling me I'm going to be spoiled (yipee, I already am!).

You made my day much brighter, secret sis. I don't write this to be sad, but more to explain how much your package truly did brighten my day. My year has been filled with extreme joy and sorrow, 8 months ago from yesterday our perfect son, Rowan, passed away from an umbillical cord accident. Right before Christmas we found out we were expecting again, and then last weekend I started miscarrying. Needless to say, it has been a very difficult time, but we try to focus on what joy our shining stars brought us for the brief time they were with us. I was sitting at home today, catching up on work e-mail before I return tomorrow, and I heard my porch door open. I walked downstairs and saw a package on the floor. What a pefect day to receive something cheerful. Thank you!!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  11:31:20 AM  Show Profile
Yay a surprise in my mailbox! I was on the way to pick my son up from school. Lol, it was taped very securely I thought I was gonna have to wait till I got home to see what was inside. NOPE.. I got into it. Perfect, Perfect a scarf some tea to keep more warm in this freekish FL weather and a nice note.
Thank you YRSS
Kayce

Learning to appreciate having a glass..not half full or empty..just thankful for a glass :)
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  1:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Today my mail carrier brought me a package with a journal . . . how'd ya' know I journal (maybe I put that in my info??) and a devotional book and a sweet letter . . . "sister in Christ".
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
GOD BLESS YOU . . . whoever you are!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  1:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Well, I try really hard to be as sneaky as possible . . . so, I won't be posting when I send something . . .

CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  12:57:32 PM  Show Profile
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am having an absolute blast planning gifts and gathering and collecting things to send to my secret sister. This is soooooo much fun!!! I keep getting all these great ideas and jotting them down. This is going to be a great Secret Santa year!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2010 :  5:33:24 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad you all are having so much fun!!! :0
I put MaryJanesFarm address on the first post for you all to use as a return address!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  06:50:04 AM  Show Profile
Last night I came home to a package from my Secret Santa!! A cute bookmarker, a coupon organizer, a wonderful looking book and CHOCOLATE!!!! Thank you so much, Secret Santa! I was having a horrible day and your thoughtfulness cheered me up.

Deeperrootsfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  1:03:05 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a box from my Secret Sis. What a nice surprize a mug, hot chocolate cookies marshmallows a new book with some tea Earl gray my kind and coffee. I love it all I was just thinking a cupa would be great now tea coffee or hot chocolate. You made my day 115% Thank you so much.
I finished the book today what a great read.
Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273

Edited by - gramadinah on Jan 25 2010 09:46:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

cntry@heart
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Diane
Clinton MO
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  4:39:46 PM  Show Profile
I missed out on this one too! Darn! I am so glad I am part of a place that does something like this. I just joined this week - but I will certainly participate on the next one!!
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  5:45:54 PM  Show Profile
Diane there is a short term secret sister swap in sign ups right now.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  05:16:02 AM  Show Profile
and we have arecipe swap going righ tnow too

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  6:04:03 PM  Show Profile
Got my first package. It was full of snowflake items and a snowman cookie cutter. I love them all (so did DH). I have them all displayed (and candles burning)to enjoy. I love this. Thank You SS.

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2010 :  09:54:57 AM  Show Profile
And I just received my first gift, too! Perfect day - I really needed a pick-me-up. I got a knitted stocking cap - in yellow with a green bow - how did she know that I just lost mine??!!?? A pretty yellow teapot with some yummy tea, some dried pineapple, a chocolate orange and some crackers to enjoy with the tea! Thank you so much, Secret Santa.

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  6:52:59 PM  Show Profile
Oh Jonnie I discovered the chocolate oranges this Christmas and have become addicted. By the way now you know that I am definately not your SS because if I had a chocolate orange I would not send it to you. LOL.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  9:38:52 PM  Show Profile
Just got home to find a package at my door! Wonderful box of goodies. I loved the hot chocolate with marshmellows, the delicious organic cookies, ever so cute 'JOY' pillow and the beautiful striped candle. Thank you so very much. Great fun and very uplifting. You are a wonderful secret santa!!!

To remain silent and indifferent is a great sin
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2010 :  6:41:10 PM  Show Profile
I recieved my package sometime ago. I am so sorry my thank you has been postponed. Both boys got sick and then of course I got sick from taking care of them. Thank you to my Secret Santa Sister! The magazine and chocolate bar were perfect.
Go to Top of Page

Mikki
True Blue Farmgirl

1510 Posts

Mikki
Austin Indiana
USA
1510 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  09:26:02 AM  Show Profile
I received a lovely package! Beautiful yarns, wonderful hot chocolate of different flavors,, yummy, and an adorable snowman mug!!! I love the yarns, so beautiful and I'm soo excited about using them! Thank you and God bless you!

~~Blessings, Mikki Jo

"Courage is being scared to death... but saddling up anyway" ***John Wayne

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/iloveyoumom

http://burningmeadowsprings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Year Round Secret Santa! Gifts Received!!!! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page