Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Grandma Again Here Too...Trying to Smile
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Grandma Again Here Too...Trying to Smile Next Topic  

Brownie Lady
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Vanessa
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  7:27:56 PM  Show Profile
Well, I am also going to be a grandma again. But, I'm not so sure that I am happy about it. My daughter has a difficult marriage...way too much to type.

Anyway, her oldest will be 2 this Friday. Her youngest will be 1 on the 30th (yes, you read that correctly) and she just found out she is pregnant again; due in August. She will have 3 children under the age of 2 yrs., 8 mos.!

The problem is that I think that having a lot of little children keeps her so busy that she can throw herself into them to try to keep her mind off of her lousy marriage.

I worry about her, so I'd like to ask that you keep her in your thoughts and prayers; her name is Lisa. Thanks so much.

Vanessa

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  7:31:53 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I will be praying for your daughter Vanessa!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

Faransgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

895 Posts

Beth
Houston Texas
USA
895 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  7:37:08 PM  Show Profile
I will keep her my thoughts and prayers as well. I had three under 3 1/2. It is hard to do even with a great helpful husband. She will need all the help she can get. It can be done with support.

Farmgirl Sister 572

May the force of the horse be with you.
Go to Top of Page

Brownie Lady
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Vanessa
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  9:45:01 PM  Show Profile
Beth, you are right she could do it with support, but that's the thing (well, not the only thing)...she has NO support from him. I am an hour away, single, homeschool 2 of her 3 younger brothers, teach art and drama part time and have no support myself. (Their abusive dad~long painful story~is dead.)

I've been there too; I had the 3 boys in 4 years and no support. It's no fun.

Thank you SO much for your prayers, Farmgirls!

Vanessa
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Grandma Again Here Too...Trying to Smile Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page