Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for protection
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for protection Next Topic  

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  12:05:35 AM  Show Profile
I have a somewhat unusual prayer request--I am asking for prayers of protection for myself and my family members. There's no physical danger involved but we all need spiritual protection. I can't elaborate on it other than to say that I believe in spiritual warfare and that sometimes prayer is the best defense. Please pray that God will watch over my family and bless us during this Christmas season, because sometimes I feel scared that my prayers just aren't enough. and sometimes I just feel scared. Thank you.
Cindy

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  02:43:36 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Cindy, I have you and your family in my prayers. God Bless!

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

City Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Deb
Chattanooga TN
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  04:35:32 AM  Show Profile
I have prayed!

Farm Girl #790

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place

Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  05:49:37 AM  Show Profile
Cindy - My prayers are with you at this time; please take care!

Sue Feely
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  05:54:00 AM  Show Profile
Praying that God will put a hedge of protection around you and your family and his peace will be with you.
Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt perserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Psalms32:7
Blessings, Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

paradiseplantation
True Blue Farmgirl

1277 Posts

julie
social springs community Louisiana
USA
1277 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  08:09:41 AM  Show Profile
Praying as we 'speak'!

from the hearts of paradise...
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  09:53:52 AM  Show Profile
My prayers will be for you and yours in your time of need of protection. God Bless.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  02:13:03 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much for your prayers! I feel better already knowing that my family is surrounded by prayers of protection. I have a lot of issues with God but find that I'm always returning to Him, either in thanks or in desperation. Have a hard time finding that middle ground...
Cindy
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  12:35:02 PM  Show Profile
Prariehawk:
Maybe you have found the middle ground and just don't realize it. I, too, often have issues with God, but He does have a sense of humor and proves it to me time and time again. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I hope you are feeling better about things these days.
Take care.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Roxy7
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Robin
Denver CO
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  8:01:56 PM  Show Profile
Prayers sent.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  8:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
prayers sent also!!
Hugs,
channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  05:41:26 AM  Show Profile
U alone have the power of prayer sweetie. God loves you and hears u. But I do understand your fear. I have the same fear. Oh, yes I believe in spiritual warfare. I believe it is very real. I also believe some have certain gifts (I hope that doesnt sound corny or hokey). I have asked my fiance to pray (who I know has a very close relationship with God) I have felt the peace from miles away. Ive called and said did you pray? He said yep just now. OK anyway. I will pray, he will pray and I will put you on the prayer list.

{Hugs-squeezin tight}
Kayce

Learning to appreciate having a glass..not half full or empty..just thankful for a glass :)
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  4:48:41 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, ladies, for your prayers! I believe in gifts as well. I can discern certain things but I'm afraid I don't always use that gift wisely. I guess because for most of my life, I was unaware of having any gifts at all. I now know we ALL have gifts, if we pray, God will help us discover our giftedness. The Spirit is always willing to give.
Cindy
Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  5:21:43 PM  Show Profile
Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. Psalm 55:17
Isnt that incredible that the Creator of all heaven and earth will be there just for me when I need him.

Learning to appreciate having a glass..not half full or empty..just thankful for a glass :)
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  8:01:42 PM  Show Profile
"Sometimes He calms the storm.....othertimes, He calms His child"--can't recall the group who sang it, anyone remember?
Cindy

"Dog is my co-pilot"

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  07:32:43 AM  Show Profile
Scott Krippayne on the album Wild Imagination My soon to be hubby is a musician and music buff. I can give him the most cryptic stuff (Cause I'm not musical, attal) and he'll find it.

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  4:06:39 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Kayce! I'll have to look for the album next time I go to the mall.
Cindy
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for protection Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page