Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 Ungrateful child, (mine this time)...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic Ungrateful child, (mine this time)... Next Topic
Page: of 2

mommatracy
True Blue Farmgirl

490 Posts

Tracy
My. Olive NC
USA
490 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  7:08:41 PM  Show Profile
My husband and I raised two daughters who are so opposite. Our oldest was no problem,no teenage crap,respectful,college graduate,successful,network of wonderful friends and connections. Younger daughter suspended from grade school,middle school,high school. Yes very bright but a terrible student. Nothing but trouble,arrested for assault at 16,liar, manipulater, drunk since 14.Wrecked several cars. She has talked to us and treated us so horrible that I can't even write about it. It would take me all night to describe the sheer hell she has put this family through. She has forever altered our family. It has been a nightmare. Married in 2007, had a baby 11 months later and we have had custody of her since she was six months old. She met her match when she married this fool who she knew for about five minutes. He is absolutely worthless.If his lips are moving he is lying. They are both in the Army. I am 55 yrs old and raising another child. Our lives will never be the same. We adore our grandaughter and are just thankful that we have her instead of being put in a foster home. So much of this is going on. It is epedemic... Grandparents raising grandchildren. This generation seems to hang on to destructive adolescent behavior instead of moving into responsible adulthood.

www.cottagebythebay.blogspot.com

~Trust in the Lord...but row away from the rocks~

Edited by - mommatracy on Jan 08 2010 7:11:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  7:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Tracy, My heart goes out to you!! I hope I will never have this problem when I have kids! I will be praying for you, your family, and your daughter! I believe there is still hope when it seems that all hope is gone. May god bless you all who are going through this same thing!! And if there is anything I can do please let me know!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

mommatracy
True Blue Farmgirl

490 Posts

Tracy
My. Olive NC
USA
490 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  7:28:57 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Maggie. So very kind of you to offer prayer.

www.cottagebythebay.blogspot.com

~Trust in the Lord...but row away from the rocks~
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  7:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I only wish I could do more. :)
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic Ungrateful child, (mine this time)... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page