Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Wanna form a "badge in"?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Wanna form a "badge in"? Next Topic
Page: of 6

MerryHeartSister
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Christy
Tuscaloosa Alabama
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  4:10:53 PM  Show Profile
I am making chef's hats for my kids.

Farmgirl #1951
http://merryheartcreativeartsacademy.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Chelley
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

Mesa AZ
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  6:20:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi,
I just joined the sisterhood this week and am very excited to be part of something that speaks so to my heart (I'm the grandaughter of a Wisconsin dairy farmer and most of what is written about in Mary Jane's books and on this forum feels like home to me). I haven't gotten my info packet yet, but would like to start participating and get working on a badge. My three friends and I had already decided to make it a hand-made holiday this year and I hope I am correct in thinking I can count this toward part of the beginner level requirements of the Homespun Christmas badge? In any case, I enjoy making handmade gifts and decorations, so I never mind doing so. I'll go back and read through the previous posts to catch up. Thanks.

--chelley.

Farmgirl Sister #2323

...returning raw foodist....new knitter...happy 1st time homeowner...Wisconsin FG curretly living in the desert...
Go to Top of Page

lanikyea
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Lani
Clayton New Mexico
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  6:55:50 PM  Show Profile
Great idea ---- sure would like to join in on this. Please add me to the list and hooray for a nudge to begin to try and add a badge. Like the idea of an easy one to start. Looking forward to the fun.
Lani in NM where we are expecting snow by morn

"If you stumble make it part of your dance"
Go to Top of Page

lanikyea
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Lani
Clayton New Mexico
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  7:00:37 PM  Show Profile
whoops what happened to this Badge in grouP? I see the date is Dec 09 last posted. Is the group still going? Can we start up again if not? I am such a dunce but I will learn in time how to navigate here at the farmgirl connection. I know now to look at dates on the messages. Learning little by little and hope to lose my dunce hat soon. Hugs, Lani

Go to Top of Page

Chelley
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

Mesa AZ
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  10:46:14 AM  Show Profile
Lani, I think this is still going (or was started up again). I like the idea of working on badges with others to bounce ideas off. I just got the notice that my FG packet is in the mail. Woot! Can't wait to read through everything.

--chelley.

Farmgirl Sister #2323

...returning raw foodist....new knitter...happy 1st time homeowner...Wisconsin FG currently living in the desert...
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  11:21:30 AM  Show Profile
Hey ladies, I tried to get this going before. Do you want to work on a badge? I'm trying to do the Homespun Christmas badge...It's just coming along slowly =)

What Badge are you interested in going for? I may be interested =)

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/
http://prairiegirlsjournal.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

lanikyea
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Lani
Clayton New Mexico
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  9:35:28 PM  Show Profile
I would like to start easy with the buttons badge. I will have to check out the one you are doing. What fun it would be to have feed back and sharing in a badge group. Lets do it. Hugs, Lani in NM

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  2:38:55 PM  Show Profile
I would like to join the group & work on badges. I too need an easy one to do. I must admit, that now with the holiday season upon us, I am not sure if I would be ready until Jan2nd. It is always so hectic for me around this time, and if I add another thing, I might not enjoy "the Reason for the season."

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  7:07:06 PM  Show Profile
I would love to join in, might not complete everything in time for Christmas but willing to give it a go. Received my packet today,woo hoo! I'm an official Farmgirl....yay
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  9:25:51 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations to you Christy!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

TammyCaltagirone
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Tammy
Batavia IL
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:03:25 AM  Show Profile
I would love to participate. Count me in!

"one happiness will scatter a thousand sorrows"
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  09:55:59 AM  Show Profile
After rereading my post, thought I might not be added. definitely do want to be a part of this group!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

Go to Top of Page

lanikyea
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Lani
Clayton New Mexico
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  11:17:19 AM  Show Profile
Button Badge:Started some button internet research and placed info found in a three ring binder, Visited a button collection at a museum in Boise City OK and had started going thru my button tin. I plan to pick 50 buttons and placing them on cards so I can have a collection rather than an accumulation. Rest of buttons from the catch tin will be arranged by color in jars to brighten up my crafts supply shelf. I want to concentrate on military uniform buttons.
Homespun Christmas badge:Started making ornaments for tree. Have a few presents made, mostly art works, wood prints and altered images.
This badge work is good therapy for me as we just lost my nephew we raised and his wife in a horrific motorcyle wreck in So Ca. I need to get my mind off this tragedy. Lance would not like me to be so down. There are things much worse than death and I need to work my way to thankfullness for the positiveness in this horror and working toward my badges is putting good energy and love back into the world. Hugs, Lani in NM

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Wanna form a "badge in"? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page