Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic who's on? Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2009 :  8:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I don't know why but I always like to know who's online. If any of you use IM on yahoo I'd love to chat ( I have no idea what I'd talk about but....). Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2009 :  11:30:56 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I have no idea what that is. But It's 2:30 am here in Ga. and I am tired of sleeping! I have been in bed for 2 days now sick. And now I can't sleep. You are probably asleep now way out there in Wash. I am sick of being sick! Mt head hurts from laying on it so much, too. Even with feather pillows.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  12:25:05 PM  Show Profile
I hate being sick, I hope you feel better quick, IM is instant messening. It shows up on the bottom of your computer. mine shows up when I'm on facebook and your type a message to the person with the greenlight and click enter and it will show up on thier screen and they can type back asap. I'm just learning it now and I'm not that good at it but its kinda fun.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic who's on? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page