Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 Keeping in Touch
 Mary Janes Farm Friend - New and Old sign ups!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Mary Janes Farm Friend - New and Old sign ups! Next Topic
Page: of 26

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2010 :  3:02:03 PM  Show Profile
Awww, glad you like it Kay! I had fun making it!

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  06:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Hello,
I need some help finding my partner. I signed up to join the fun. Then got a job transfer and started working a ton of hours. I just got my MJF mag and can not remember who to send to. Please Help!!!!

http://www.bboopster.blogspot.com
Nana to 4 with 1 on the way.
3 Blue Star Mother and Proud of it!
Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  06:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Karrieann... what a beautiful quilt square. And guess what? The green is the exact color of my kitchen. Are you good or what! Thank You very much!

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  07:07:40 AM  Show Profile
Sweeeeeet!

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  10:53:13 AM  Show Profile
I would like to drop out of "Mary Janes Farm Friend" exchange. MissDana (Dana Schultz) was to send me a gift and I sent to Aimee King (boon girl). Please remove me from the list before the next issue comes out. It wasn't at all what I expected. Thank you, Sharon

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com

Edited by - bobbinrobin on Apr 11 2010 10:54:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  11:11:38 AM  Show Profile
This really saddens me that there has been problems with some of the sign ups. We are all here to know each other better and enjoy making or buying fun things for someone else. I was under the impression that if you could not get it made with in the month that you just needed to be in contact with each other so you knew what was going on. My partner Linda(prayinggranny) and I have both been dealing with alot of medical situations and have agreed to just get back when things slowed up. So last night we made a phone call and had a ball. We laughed for nearly two hours. There could not be a better gift exchange than laughter with a farmgirl friend. I do hope that this could be worked out for all of you that are experiecing some difficulty.

HUGS~~~~~Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  06:08:06 AM  Show Profile
I have sent emails to my receiving and sending farmgirl friend. I too need to drop out. I think, with the lifestyle I lead, a year long swap was not a good choice for me.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  09:51:44 AM  Show Profile
I am sad that it has not worked out for some people. I love jpbluesky she is wonderful and I do feel that I have gotten to know her a bit better by the exchange. I send to a new person than who I started with and she has shared some personal things with me and I alos am learning a lot about her that I would not have other wise.
delicia
Go to Top of Page

Carrie W
Farmgirl Legend/Chapter Guru

437 Posts

Saratoga Springs New York
USA
437 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  10:30:48 AM  Show Profile
Bonnie-

Did you get your box yet?? I think it has been a couple of weeks since I sent it but haven't heard from you....please let me know that it arrived safely :)

Carrie M

www.totallykadeshfarm.blogspot.com

Farmgirl Sisterhood #147

Tis better to weep at joy than to joy at weeping--Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  10:31:31 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Delicia! I am really enjoying getting to know you too, and like any friendship, I hope it gets better with time. I will continue to send a little ditty to you after each issue. I love the post above about the two gals chattingon the phone as their exchange. That was such a positive post, and gave a great suggestion as to how you can exchange without cost or a trip to the post office! Anyway, have a good day farmgirls, and love to you all! Victoria, I will miss you and sent you an email reply! :)

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  1:10:57 PM  Show Profile
Marcia,

Got my package and - oh, my! I am so loving it. All kinds of gardening pretties! I can't wait to get my "flower bed" cleared out and put the goodies in. Thank you so very much! Can't wait for next time.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1691 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1691 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  8:41:40 PM  Show Profile
Karen(GAGirl),I sent out your package today. Look for it in a couple of days and let me know when you get it. Also sent you an e-mail.
Hugs,
Laurie

suburban countrygirl at heart
Go to Top of Page

Catherine
True Blue Farmgirl

166 Posts

Catherine Ann
Temple TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  06:15:45 AM  Show Profile
I would love to join in the Farm Friend fun :) !

Blessings,
Catherine :)

http://lovelivingsimply.blogspot.com/

Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  5:44:43 PM  Show Profile
You have to go and see my blog! Even though Est TX farmgirl has to step back because of real farmm responsibilities and duties, she sent me one more treasure, and it is a doozy. Victoria, you are one amazing gal, and I wish I lived closer to you so we could be face to face friends. Plus, I would like to see the bees you said you are getting soon! Thank you!!!!!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  7:06:38 PM  Show Profile
Jeannie I am so thrilled that you like it. I just started embroidery this past summer. So it's not perfect and takes me a little while to get it done. The Wisteria is in full bloom here in East Texas right now. I really don't like fake flowers but I knew fresh flowers wouldn't make the trip. Still, I thought the wisteria was fitting. And remember I'm looking forward to hearing from you sometime.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Kerbear
True Blue Farmgirl

261 Posts

Kerry
Middle Tennessee
USA
261 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  05:33:01 AM  Show Profile
I wanted to give an extra special thank you to my wonderful farm friend Cynthia (friotowngirl). She made me a beautiful wooden cross decorated with glass pieces. Its beautiful! She also made me a recycled feedsac bag, its so cute! A huge thank you Cynthia! I should be finishing yours up this weekend! So you will get it soon!
Oh! I wanted to tell you that the sunflower seeds that you sent me are starting to come up!

~Kerry Anne
Farmgirl Sister #975
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  05:54:24 AM  Show Profile
Amy Grace, I am almost ready to mail your package. I apologize for the delay but with my daughter's wedding in Florida at the beginning of the month and returning to a busy life, I'm a bit behind. Thanks for understanding and to every other Farm Friend out there...let's be patient and understanding with one another. Life gets in the way of our best intentions! Dianne

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  8:11:38 PM  Show Profile
Dianne - I definitely understand, and it works out well because I just finished the last part of your package so we are on the same schedule!! How was the wedding? Are things calmed down?
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  04:38:24 AM  Show Profile
Amy Grace, Elyse's wedding was one of the happiest days of our lives! The vacation was wonderful (a beautiful resort with great weather and lots of family) and the wedding day was perfect. I still can't believe I'm someone's mother in law! Jason is a great guy and they are totally in love. Although Elyse has been in FL for almost 7 years (college and grad school and now teaching), I always thought of her as a kid. But when you see your daughter walk down the aisle in her wedding gown it makes you realize she is a woman! I will forward you some pictures via email. Things are crazy at home and work, but the wedding planning part is over now. Thanks for asking and don't ever stress about being my Farm Friend! Everything we exchange is a gift. Dianne

Go to Top of Page

traceyg
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

Tracey
Grosse Ile Michigan
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  07:21:32 AM  Show Profile
Beverley Baggett is one talented and generous Farmgirl! I should know, I am her very lucky Farmgirl Friend. I don't want to embarrass you Beverley but I just have to sing your praises! Last time, Beverley made me the most adorable apron. The fabric is precious and personalized just for me (bees and flowers!!). Yesterday I went to the mailbox and found the most beautiful tussie mussie AND handmade pressed flower notecards (she said there were so many great ideas in this issue she just couldn't decide!!)The only problem is that the notecards are too pretty to use, I want to frame them!!
I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I just think about how wonderful it is to be part of a circle of such caring and thoughtful women, like my friend Beverley!
Big hugs to all the Farmgirls out there!! XOXO

Tracey

Life is sweet ... Bee happy!
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  08:40:13 AM  Show Profile
Dianne - so glad to hear it was a beautiful day, I would love to see pictures!!
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  3:36:11 PM  Show Profile
Amy Grace, Mailed your Farm Friend package today. Hope you enjoy! Forwarding you the link to the wedding pictures. There are so many. You can just look at Formals and Ceremony if you want. Dianne

Go to Top of Page

friotowngirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Cynthia
Pearsall Texas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2010 :  2:53:53 PM  Show Profile  Send friotowngirl a Yahoo! Message
Kerry,
I received my package today. The bag is lovely, the seeds are funny, funny. And the sampler is great! Who ever looks at the back is bad!!! Thanks

Simply Thankful,
Cynthia
http://friotowngirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  4:43:46 PM  Show Profile
Dianne - I mailed yours yesterday:) I got your e-mail but need some quiet time to spend on the computer, we have dial-up - thanks for sharing them!!
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

Melbick
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Melanie
Venus TX
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  9:15:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Melbick a Yahoo! Message
I would love to be a farm friend!! It truely sounds like fun.

Melanie Bickham
Homegrown Girls
http://thebickhamfamily.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Mary Janes Farm Friend - New and Old sign ups! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page