Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 sisterhood newsletter is so great! it isn't spam!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic sisterhood newsletter is so great! it isn't spam! Next Topic  

Georgiaberry Mobley
True Blue Farmgirl

79 Posts

Georgiaberry
Fouke AR
USA
79 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  2:11:05 PM  Show Profile
What a surprise! I read another thread about the newsletter, and I thought, "What newsletter?"

So I rummaged through my spam folder and there it was! And then there was my name on the front page - me and RubyJune, big as life! Wow!

ALL YOU NEW FARMGIRLS, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS!!!!!

And the newsletter really is great.

And then, even better, I got my sisterhood packet in the mail today with a free book!!!!!! Wow! again! Everything in the packet is so nice, and as has everything I have had so far from MJF, exceeded my expectations. I already have the "Stitching Room" book, but I know some true farmgirls to pass this copy on to - I will send it to my mother in law, and I'll bet half the ladies in Madison County Arkansas will be stopping by her house to take a look at it.

Thanks everyone!

:gleefully gazing at my patch:

Farmgirl Georgiaberry

always busy at www.SunshineForDinner.com

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  5:17:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Glad you found your Cluck! You don't want to be missing that! I look forward to it so much!! What a great bargain for the membership price!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  5:22:51 PM  Show Profile
You know, every time I've emailed MaryJane or the farm, my replies end up in the darned spam filter! I cannot figure out why????? just odd. Yeah sometimes I get the news letter and sometimes I have to go fish it out of the spam file...SO, farm sisters, check your spam files for the wonderful news letter if you are missing it, it's a wonderful gem and not to be missed! =)

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  06:28:49 AM  Show Profile
This was my favorite Cluck! I really enjoyed learning about the new ranch girl, Shery. And i am anxious to try the recipie for the cleaning supplies.

Forget buns of steel, I'd rather have buns of cinnamon!

Farmgirl #680!
Go to Top of Page

Georgiaberry Mobley
True Blue Farmgirl

79 Posts

Georgiaberry
Fouke AR
USA
79 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  08:11:03 AM  Show Profile
Annika I am having the same issue with my spam filter - and usually it works well. A lot of MJF mail in the spam folder. I am talking about my yahoo email service. I have been adding the MJF addresses to my contact list, but I wonder what is setting off the filter?

Farmgirl Georgiaberry

always busy at www.SunshineForDinner.com

Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic sisterhood newsletter is so great! it isn't spam! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page