Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2 Next Topic
Page: of 8

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  7:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Merry,

It must be waiting at the post office for you. Here is the info from the USPS.com track and confirm. Whew! It took 9 days to reach you.

Arrival at Post Office, December 13, 2009, 8:03 am, ANKENY, IA 50021
Processed through Sort Facility, December 04, 2009, 10:46 pm, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 04, 2009

AND Diana...I should have posted the arrival of your package when I emailed you. It was a great package of goodies. Christmas dish towels with Christmas tree holder, laser wood ornaments, Christmas mug with cocoa and cider, MJ candy bar, an angel that holds a candle, and the cutest little note book. Thanks Diana for all the goodies. : )

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  11:26:56 PM  Show Profile
Melissa,
I just got home and had an e-mail from Brenda asking if I had mailed your package. I did not personally mail any of my swaps as I was out of town due to illness in my family. I did however ask my ex-husband who was here visiting my grand kids to mail all of them for me. After I read Brenda's e-mail I went to my work area and there is your secret santa gift all boxed up with your name label etc. I am so very sorry to be late and will get it in the mail in the morning.
Two of my out of town family members were diagnosed with Cancer on the same day a few weeks ago. I have not been in town much since then and am out of whackwith my schedule for everything. Please accept my apology & I promise to do better!

To my secret santa, my package was with my mail and I opened it tonight when I got it. Thank you for my placemat and doily. I will enjoy both of them.
Vickie

To remain silent and indifferent is a great sin
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  11:51:39 PM  Show Profile
Vickie,
I am happy that you enjoyed your gift. :o) I am your "secret santa"

Please tell your family members, that I will think of them and pray for them.

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

country roads
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Melissa
Shinglehouse Pa
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  04:41:38 AM  Show Profile
Vickie, Don't worry about my present. At a time like this family is soooo much more important. You and your family are in my prayers. Once again please don't worry about the gift.

Take care, Melissa.

Farmgirl # 352

~Think happy thoughts~
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  07:14:21 AM  Show Profile
Lynmarie' I bet I will get it today, I'm excited! Thank you!

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  12:09:23 PM  Show Profile
I have not received my package yet either but did ship my package out to my secret sister. I hope she got it. Mail is slowing down really fast ;)

Denise

nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  1:19:53 PM  Show Profile
As fast as you girls are posting on here, I am emailing all the secret santas to see where the packages have gone to! So far, none are missing they are just late.
Please! If you have not mailed your package to your secret santa yet, just drop me an email! I am just trying to make sure that no one forgot to mail, and that none are lost in the mail.
Denise, I know yours has been mailed. Everyone else I've contacted you concerning yours.
And, feel free to email me, if you have any concerns.
And for those of you who I have contacted, I really appreciate your quick responses! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

If you rest, you rust. Helen Hayes

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GiGi58
True Blue Farmgirl

71 Posts

Gayle
Billings Montana
USA
71 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  6:03:11 PM  Show Profile
Angela, I am so glad you liked your package! I think the most fun of all is gathering things to put in a package and I for one, find it very difficult to stop and I just want to send everything that makes me think that person would like it. I am happy you're happy with your gifts. It's fun playing Santa, especially since all 5 of my daughters and all 12 of my grandchildren live so far away from me and I can't be a good Santa to them. You all make up for that! Thanks to everyone!

Merry Christmas and the richest blessings to you now and throughout the New Year!

Gayle aka GiGi

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain"
http://gigisdenofuniquewitty.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sisterhood #198
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  6:32:41 PM  Show Profile
Lynmarie,

Got the box today! Thank you for the candy, I had never seen those, they will be fun to eat, I love the towel and the bows and tinsel and ornaments will go right on the tree, and my husband will love the candy canes.

Thank you so much for being my swap partner!

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.
Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  10:00:49 PM  Show Profile
Hey Girls, I just wanted to share with you that I received a lovely box of goodies from my Secret Santa-Meagan Hilsman (MegH). This new farmgirl wrote me a lovely letter, made homemade ribbon candy, sent me 2 bags with Christmas motifs, peppermint bath salts, and a huge moose cookie cutter.
The letter Meagan wrote was so wonderful I feel like I would know her anywhere after reading it. She is in the process of moving and doesn't have internet access right now, but I sure hope she looks this up and sees how much I loved my box!!!

I must confess I took the whole "secret Santa" thing to heart and didn't put my name or anything that would identify me in the box. I was even miffed when the Post Master MADE me put my address on the outside of the box. (I didn't put my name only the address) Also I mailed my box on Dec 4th(2 days after the deadline), I was swamped and that's when I could get it out.
I haven't seen the person I sent a box to post, I sure hope she got it.

Brenda, Thank you for heading this up, it was great!

Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

country roads
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Melissa
Shinglehouse Pa
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  03:55:45 AM  Show Profile
Vickie, When I got home from work yesterday my gift from you was sitting there waiting for me! Thank you so much! All the cherubs and angels are hung on the tree. The cross-stitched hearts are beautiful! Did you make them? The embroidered wall hanging has a very pretty saying on it. I love everything! Thank you so much. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Take care, Melissa.

Farmgirl # 352

~Think happy thoughts~
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  05:59:11 AM  Show Profile
I got mine yesterday and BIG shout out goes to Sarah for all the yummy goodies, Christmas craft book, cookie cutters and apple butter she sent! Thanks so much, it was a treat having goodies sent to me instead of me baking! Thanks Brenda for bringing us closer together, Sarah doesn't live too far away! Merry Christmas all!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Roxy7
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Robin
Denver CO
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  06:58:42 AM  Show Profile
I received my package from my Secret Santa. Its wonderful! My little boy and I had such fun opening the package. It has note papers and yummy sopa and lotions. DS swiped the mug already for hot cider! We love the ornaments and the glittery Believe sign! Thank you so much. This came at the best time. I had been feeling down with the holidays coming and carry the sadness of lost family. It was such a sweet gift.

I think Mommyswanson was my SS?
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  11:45:27 AM  Show Profile
Yeah!! I'm so glad it arrived in tact. Yes, it is very nice to receive Christmas Goodies you didn't have to bake yourself. I completely understand. :)

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  12:55:20 PM  Show Profile
...no signs of mine yet, and I won't let it get me down for it is not the reason for the season.

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

hhalleck
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Hannah
Ohio
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  12:57:05 PM  Show Profile
...No signs of mine either, but I did just send mine out this week...I can't complain! and, like you said Karrieann, it's not the reason for the season!

Hannah May

www.thehallecks.blogspot.com
www.prettystinkingreen.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2009 :  6:28:33 PM  Show Profile
I mailed mine a few days before the mail out date but my partner has not posted whether she recieved it or not. I am still waiting for mine rather impatiently I must say. I so look forward to packages.
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  2:20:20 PM  Show Profile
I received my package from my secret Santa. Thanks so much Amy G. I really love it. It is a Knit Owl Amigurumi Kit. It came with every thing to knit a little owl including pattern, yarn, needles, eyes, yarn needle and even the stuffing. I have never done any amigurumi before and just couldnt wait to start so started it the night after I received the package! It's coming along great. I will be emailing you Amy about the pattern. Again thanks so much!

I hope my package arrived all right to my partner. Havent heard whether she received it or not and it has been a while too.

Denise

http://nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  4:29:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi Melissa,
I just got back home and haven't accessed my computer in a few days. I am so glad you liked all the treasures I put in your box. Actually I don't know if I made those hearts or not. My Grandmother, sister and myself made them one year a very long while ago and we didn't mark who made what so if I didn't make those particular ones I was there when they were being made.
Did you find the stamps and the gift tag from long ago?
Thank you for posting me that you got the package.
Have a wonderfully blessed Christmas.
Vickie

To remain silent and indifferent is a great sin
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  12:00:54 PM  Show Profile
I just received the most wonderful surprise! First of all, thank you so very much to my Secret Santa. I was so touched by your kindness and your generosity. It was like you could read what was in my heart. I received the most wonderful package filled with amazingly wonderful things. I was sent vintage fabric, buttons, lace, old postcards (which I love) old thread on wooden spools (another thing I love) embroidery patterns (something else that I love)a stocking kit, cross stitch pattern book and many other wonderful-wonderful things. I cannot begin to tell you how you have made my day. I think that I am going to spend the rest of the day just looking at what was in my box. Honestly, I cannot say thank you enough!

I posted a pic of my goodies on my blog as I have no idea how to post them here.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Marcy on Dec 22 2009 2:04:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

MegH
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Meagan
Concord Georgia
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  11:04:45 AM  Show Profile
I have not yet received my gift. I moved and think it was sent back to my santa.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come, 'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far And grace with lead me home.
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  11:32:05 AM  Show Profile
I haven't got mine either :( and I was so good. Maybe mine will be a secret New Years santa?????

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2009 :  04:10:24 AM  Show Profile
Did anyone else not get their secret santa package yet? Could you all email me separately if you did not? I think we may have a few missing packages- floating around somewhere in the US! I would like to figure out whose is lost, and whose has not been sent yet.....
I hope everyone enjoyed this swap, I feel bad for the ones that did not receive a package, I thought we had plenty of time to mail before Christmas.....
For the most part I very much enjoyed putting this together, and matching everyone up, then reading about what every one received.

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

If you rest, you rust. Helen Hayes

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  08:15:48 AM  Show Profile
I just needed to correct my thank you. My secret santa was actually Julie (willowtreecreek) and not Amy G. The kit was sent directly from Amy G to me but was actually from Julie. Sorry Julie! I really do love it! I got it done and it is sitting on my bookshelf away from the kitties as one of them took a liking to it and was wrestling with it lol :) I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Denise

http://nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

hhalleck
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Hannah
Ohio
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  3:23:21 PM  Show Profile
Tracy- shepherdgirl,
Just wondering if you received your package?
I was your secret santa, and I mailed it out a couple of weeks ago...just hoping that you got it okay!

Merry (be-lated) Christmas!

Hannah May

www.thehallecks.blogspot.com
www.prettystinkingreen.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page