Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2 Next Topic
Page: of 8

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  3:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
i finally recieved my package! I will mail mine out asap. Sorry to the person who i have their name, i have been burnt on barters and i wont send out a package until i get something in return. I know its going to be late but i hope you like it all!

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/

Check out my ETSY store too! I'm loving it!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  4:15:45 PM  Show Profile
Hey Hannah May! I DID get your absolutely WONDERFUL package! It came a few days before Christmas. I have not had a computer until TODAY, so I was not able to post my Thank You until now. You must have read MY heart! I LOVED EVERYTHING!

The scarf was FABULOUS! And so very clever. I LOVE ANYTHING made of wool! (I AM a shepherd girl after all!) The Christmas tea was very YUMMY! (I admit, I had a cup while I admired your wonderful gifts). The handmade cards are truly AMAZING! I think I would have a hard time parting with any. The cute little bear barely made it out of the package before she landed on my tree! She's DEFINITELY my new favorite christmas ornamate. And the Hanky? Well, it goes very nicely with my OWN vintage collection! (Oh, how did you know?)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so very much! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you nothing but Happiness in the coming new year. Hugs ~~~ Tracy

PS: Marcy--- I was your Secret Santa!!!! I was at such a loss as to what to send. I'm so GLAD you liked everything! Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

hhalleck
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Hannah
Ohio
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  4:18:46 PM  Show Profile
YAY!
I'm so glad that you loved your package!
Have a very happy, wonderful new year!!!
Love,
Hannah
quote:
Originally posted by shepherdgirl

Hey Hannah May! I DID get your absolutely WONDERFUL package! It came a few days before Christmas. I have not had a computer until TODAY, so I was not able to post my Thank You until now. You must have read MY heart! I LOVED EVERYTHING!

The scarf was FABULOUS! And so very clever. I LOVE ANYTHING made of wool! (I AM a shepherd girl after all!) The Christmas tea was very YUMMY! (I admit, I had a cup while I admired your wonderful gifts). The handmade cards are truly AMAZING! I think I would have a hard time parting with any. The cute little bear barely made it out of the package before she landed on my tree! She's DEFINITELY my new favorite christmas ornamate. And the Hanky? Well, it goes very nicely with my OWN vintage collection! (Oh, how did you know?)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so very much! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you nothing but Happiness in the coming new year. Hugs ~~~ Tracy

PS: Marcy--- I was your Secret Santa!!!! I was at such a loss as to what to send. I'm so GLAD you liked everything! Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin

Hannah May
Farmgirl #882
www.thehallecks.blogspot.com
www.prettystinkingreen.com
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  09:03:08 AM  Show Profile
I did receive my package from my secret santa Thursday. Thank-you so much for the scarf and the coffee, we'll put the ornament away for next years tree. Have a Happy New Year!

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mom2four717
Farmgirl at Heart

5 Posts

Kate
Shiremanstown PA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  09:51:39 AM  Show Profile
Hello! I received a box of wonderful goodies from my secret Santa mid December. What a nice thing to find on my porch.
Thank You!
Go to Top of Page

hhalleck
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Hannah
Ohio
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  10:23:19 AM  Show Profile
Still no sign from my SS. :(

Hannah May
Farmgirl #882
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  10:45:09 AM  Show Profile
Hannah,
I gave up on mine. :(

...wanna send each other something small?
:o)

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

hhalleck
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Hannah
Ohio
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  11:03:27 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Karrieann

Hannah,
I gave up on mine. :(

...wanna send each other something small?

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures

I'd love to karrieann.
It's so sad....I look so forward to getting something special...and then...NOTHING! oh well!
I'll email you my address, if you email me yours! :)

Hannah May
Farmgirl #882
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  11:14:40 AM  Show Profile
...e-mailed! :o) This will be FUN!!!!! Merry be-lated Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!
*giggles*

Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2010 :  8:48:07 PM  Show Profile
How sad that you girls did not receive your SS gifts. I don't understand why someone would sign up to do this if they weren't willing to make the commitment. What a let down. I AM glad, though, that you are keeping your chins up and making EACH OTHER happy!!! Hope you BOTH have a WONDERFUL New Year (and all the REST of the year!) despite this disappointing start to things. Farmgirl sister hugs~~~ Tracy

Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  04:43:15 AM  Show Profile
Tracy,
With the personal exchange that Hannah and I did, made me thankful for that the good does outweigh the bad. And the forecast of the new year is a wonderful one with sisters that have heart of gold... more so than not.

Go to Top of Page

hhalleck
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Hannah
Ohio
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  3:40:34 PM  Show Profile
I totally feel the same way Karrieann!

Hannah May
Farmgirl #882
Go to Top of Page

hhalleck
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Hannah
Ohio
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2010 :  10:24:09 AM  Show Profile
YAY! My SS came thru! She didn't want to send something out until she got something....
Here are my thoughts :: While I understand wanting to receive a gift, I am also thankful that we don't all think this way, because then these things would NEVER work!!! We all want to "get", but isn't it fun to "give" too! Even if you are taking the chance that you may not get something in return....? You kinda take that chance when you sign up, in my opinion!

I'm not bashing my SS...not in any way. Infact, I'm not even going to mention her name her, because I wouldn't want her to feel like I was picking on her. I know that someone else in this same thread made the same statement.....waiting to get before giving....

I suppose we all look at things differently. I feel better about myself knowing that I didn't leave another farmgirl out there "hanging", with out their end of the trade.

With all that being said....THANK YOU THANK YOU my dear SS...the gift was wonderful! The Christmas cookie sprinkles, the cupcake liners, the wonderful Organic loose leaf tea ( I LOVE tea!), the awesome tea bags (how did you know I was in need of something like that!) the cappacino mix, the fun, homemade hot cocoa mix in the beautiful jar! Oh, it was such a wonderful surprise today to open such a wonderful, thoughtful gift!

The up side to waiting ........... Christmas lasts that much longer!

YAY!

Thanks again!

Hannah May
Farmgirl #882
Go to Top of Page

MrsDirtDoctor
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Hallowell Maine
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  4:38:35 PM  Show Profile
I got my package! Thank you SS :) the dish towel. soaps aand little wine scarf and hat are adorable! thank you again
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2010 :  6:44:26 PM  Show Profile
Cajungrammie, Thank you so much for my Secret Santa gift! I am so sorry I am this late thanking you but my boys got sick and then passed it on to me and it has been rough. I love the snowmen. My house is all decorated in snowmen so it is perfect! Thanks so much!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page