Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2 Next Topic
Page: of 8

GiGi58
True Blue Farmgirl

71 Posts

Gayle
Billings Montana
USA
71 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2009 :  5:38:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Everyone,

I have an apology to make. I have my secret santa package done and ready to go and I am sorry to my secret partner (can't name here name) for the lateness. It will go out tomorrow and is all packed and ready to go. With recovery from a major foot surgery, my ole body just is not moving as quickly as I would like it to and I have not been able to get things done like I thought I would.

I, in turn, received my package last week and was so excited to get it I could hardly stand the anticipation in opening each and every one of my gifts. I took a picture, but am not sure how to add it here. Let me see -- I will try now and see what happens. Thank you so much my Secret farmgirl Santa -- I absolutely loved everything! You definitely brought a huge smile to my face and joy in my heart. I will always cherish each and every item that was sent.

Well, I wasn't able to put a picture in, so will try to explain what was sent to me. I received: A package of Shirley Temple DVDs, Two wonderful wall hangings with lots of neat words on them, a vintage glass measuring cup, A Santa Mug, a package of coffee, a wooden tag with a swan on it, a vintage wooden stamp (I think it is a stamp -- wish I could show the picture), some magnets, a vintage cloth hankie, a miniature teacup and saucer pincushion, a package of buttons, a hand-knitted dish rag, a cloth sewing kit, an a package of recipe cards. Whew! What a nice set of wonderful items!

Love,

GiGi

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain"
http://gigisdenofuniquewitty.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sisterhood #198
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2009 :  6:26:49 PM  Show Profile
Gigi! Glad you got it and liked everything!

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2009 :  05:03:47 AM  Show Profile
Toni,so gald you liked everything! I love old vintage finds and handmade anything so I was hoping you would too! Hope you have a very merry Christmas! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Cheryl
Magalia CA
USA
919 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2009 :  12:31:18 PM  Show Profile
Kathy, Thank you so much for all the wonderful Christmas items!!!!

Cheryl, Farmgirl Sister #48
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

http://craftyhands.typepad.com
cheryl12.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2009 :  6:43:11 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a wonderful package from Denver Co today what great goodies. Thank You so much.

I was getting weak taking the pictures so the chocolate is just wrappers.

Thanks so much again.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273

Edited by - gramadinah on Dec 07 2009 7:14:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2309 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2309 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  07:26:00 AM  Show Profile
I received the most wonderful package from my secret santa last week. Forgive me, but I have been traveling and just got home last night to an abundance of farm girl mail. My secret santa filled my package with so many thngs and I love each and every one of them. It was so fun to sit and unwrap them last night and they will all get put on the tree or used in my chrismas decorating. I can't wait to find out who my secret santa is because we have so much in common, and I have a story to share with her. Your wonderful long letter touched my heart in many ways and I have a story to tell you. Thank you from teh bottom of my heart Mrs. Clause.

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  4:27:33 PM  Show Profile
Yipee! I received my wonderful package from my secret Mrs. Claus, Karen, in the mail yesterday. Thank you!!! What a happy surprise it was to sit down after a long day of work and busy-ness and open the wonderful items that you sent me. My camera flash recently broke so I'll try to describe my amazing gifts. I received a beautiful victorian Christmas picture, with embroidered words and stitching in a pretty frame, a handmade peace dove, yummy chocolate in a vintage santa wrapper and candy, a set of three towels, a beautiful poinsetta mug, and some fun 3D decorations. Wow, do I feel spoiled. You made my day, Karen. Did you make any of the items? They are all special to me and it will be great fun to have them out and think of my farmgirl sis this holiday season. Thanks again!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  4:32:39 PM  Show Profile
Hi Julie,

I was your secret santa sister, and I am so happy you enjoyed your gifts. I really did have such a good time hunting for them. It's hard to know what each individual person likes, but even if you liked just half of the things, I'd be thrilled. It's just as fun (or more!) giving, than it is receiving. Although I have to admit, receiving was pretty darn fun too. Feel free to e-mail me any time. I still don't have internet at home consistently, but I'm usually able to get on every now and then. Are you getting this big storm too? The morning after I wrote your letter I woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground.

Take Care,

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Roxy7
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Robin
Denver CO
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  8:53:29 PM  Show Profile
Diana,

I am glad you enjoyed your package! Chocolates are always good! Merry Christmas!
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  9:03:40 PM  Show Profile
Robin Thanks so much. I love it all.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

gourdables
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Vicki
Aransas Pass Texas
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  11:19:28 AM  Show Profile
Karen (LuLu Bell), I just recieved my package! Thank you for all the wonderful things. I opened it and it smelled just like Christmas! Scented candles, adorable angel ornament, vintage potholders that are beautiful, Story of the first Christmas, and especially the Celtic CD! How did you know? I live it! And thank you for the pretty card. You made my day! May you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!!

Lots of Hugs, Vicki

Living and Loving the Good Life
Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  11:36:16 AM  Show Profile
Anne, I'm so very glad that you enjoyed your package. I had such a good time putting it all together! The only item I made was the dove ornament. Have a wonderful Christmas! Joy, hugs and chocolate -- Karen

Follow your bliss!
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1798 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1798 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  12:27:38 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my secret sister in shinglehouse, Pa for the wonderful socks, doilys, potholders, peppermint tea, and candles, cup, and farmgirl pillow. I don't know for sure if this was for the secret santa exchange or the secret sister.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

country roads
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Melissa
Shinglehouse Pa
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  4:12:24 PM  Show Profile
You are very welcome Marlene, I'm glad you liked everything!

Take care, Melissa.

Farmgirl # 352

~Think happy thoughts~
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1798 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1798 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  4:51:15 PM  Show Profile
To Julie in Ark. I was your secret santa. Marlene Burns. Glad you enjoyed all the gifts.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

lulu bell
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Karen
Ashland NE
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2009 :  3:16:47 PM  Show Profile
I am glad you liked it Vicki, Have a Merry Christmas! Karen
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2009 :  12:21:04 PM  Show Profile
I sent my gift on the 3rd and it was delivered to her on the 7th, according to the delivery confirmation. I hope she liked it. I know it was not much in comparison of the others had received from their Secret Santas. I am sorry.

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766
(29 Sept 2009)
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  2:18:00 PM  Show Profile
oh crap. since I have stopped posting on the forum I am so confused. I mailed a packagae out to who I THOUGHT it was, and reading posts I think she got something from someone else...poop. If i owe someone something let me know as I'm a mouse trying to find the cheese in the maze of life out here. So sorry.

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
http://www.harvestthymefarm.vpweb.com
www.onefunkyfarmgirl.blogspot.com
~I'd rather be on my farm than Emperor of the World~George Washington
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  6:32:58 PM  Show Profile
Girls please don't forget to post when you get your packages from your secret santas!! Those of us who sent them want to make sure they are not lost! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

If you rest, you rust. Helen Hayes

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  12:27:21 PM  Show Profile
I still haven't gotten mine? :(

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  1:02:23 PM  Show Profile
THANK YOU GiGi58 (gayle). I love all of my goodies!! The cookbook, candy, note pads, recipe cards, milk pitcher, snow globe etc. There were lots of things in my package, and I know I am forgetting some things but I loved each and every thing in that box. You are a great Santa:)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Has life got you down?...Look Up!
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  3:57:56 PM  Show Profile
To my secret santa pal (whom I won't disclose yet! I want her to be surprised) -- I have NOT sent my package yet, but it will go out on Monday. SO SORRY for the delay! It may be a little late for christmas, but hey, isn't it nice to get gifts when you LEAST expect them? Farmgirl sister hugs~~ Tracy

PS: I haven't received anything yet either Junebug, and I hate to tell you this, but I'm not the one you're waiting so patiently on. Hope you get your surprise soon!!! Merry Christmas ladies!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

country roads
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Melissa
Shinglehouse Pa
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  5:05:01 PM  Show Profile
You're not alone girls, I haven't received mine yet either :(

Take care, Melissa.

Farmgirl # 352

~Think happy thoughts~
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  6:32:38 PM  Show Profile
I haven't gotten mine yet either, oh well the suspense is half the fun :)

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  6:46:29 PM  Show Profile
I haven't gotten mine yet either.

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page