Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2 Next Topic
Page: of 8

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  4:58:41 PM  Show Profile
Okay girls, if you sent your packages and haven't revealed yourselves yet.... go right ahead!!! When ever you want to! If you want to keep it secret right until Christmas... well... that's up to you! ;)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

If you rest, you rust. Helen Hayes

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  05:38:34 AM  Show Profile
Kathy--Khartquilt,

I was your secret santa. I'm so glad that you are feeling better and that you liked your goodies!
Take care,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Marcy on Dec 01 2009 05:39:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  06:14:17 AM  Show Profile
Mine goes on Friday, payday! :)

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Wende
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

WENDE
Kansas City Missouri
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  07:46:37 AM  Show Profile
Just arrived home from five days in Iowa to find a wonderful box of goodies from Maryland. What a bright spot in my day. It was filled with wonderful soaps, jams, candy and a cute milk pitcher with a handmade dishcloth and soap. I love it. It is a nice surprise to have something to open BEFORE Christmas.
Thank you again to my Secret Santa, Angela Muller.

WENDE WAGNER
KCMO

You know your a Farm Girl when...
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  08:04:45 AM  Show Profile
My package will not go out til Saturday! I am sorry about that but we got paid late this month and then with Thanksgiving I just didnt get out to pick anything up. I'm going to town on Friday and will mail saturday so if you are waiting on a gift I might be your secret santa!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2309 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2309 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  10:57:07 AM  Show Profile
I mailed mine off yesterday!!

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  2:21:06 PM  Show Profile
I mailed mine off today!! I sure hope she likes it.
Go to Top of Page

gourdables
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Vicki
Aransas Pass Texas
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  07:33:00 AM  Show Profile
Lake Ontario Farmgirl - Brenda, I was your Secret Santa! I shipped your package off two weeks ago, did you recieve it? I hope so and that you enjoy the Holidays!

Vicki - Gourdables

Living and Loving the Good Life
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  10:46:29 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I am so sorry. I didn't look ahead as to when my SSD money comes vs the gift mail date; it is tomorrow. I'll send my gift out in the next couple of days.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  1:47:47 PM  Show Profile
Cheryl!!! I got my package in the mail yesterday! Thank you soooooo much for the Gooseberry Patch cook book, the awesome tea towel and potholder and the really cute poinsettia note cards!!! It was the highlight of my day!!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  6:30:25 PM  Show Profile
I received my package from Vicki(gourdables) last week, but didn't want to reveal too soon!!! After all, if anyone else had thought that she might be your secret santa, I would have given the secret away, lol!!!
She sent me the most wonderful package!
She sent: the cutest little checkered quilted cloth bag with an adorable cow in an apron- that went right in my kitchen!, and the bag is hanging on the doorknob going into my sewing/computer room. A vintage stuffed angel and toy soldier, so sweet, and they have the pretty red, gold and green colors that makes me think of my childhood! I can just see my 2 smallest grandchildren playing with them! And, a cute little vintage gingerbread mug filled with candy canes- yum! A Tran-Siberian Orchestra CD- I love them, and will have to fight my daughters for it, lol! that will stay next to my computer all through Christmas! One of those angel kitchen towel, dishcloth and potholder sets, and in red too, my kitchen colors! A red hat society scarf! 2 cute tins of Christmas cookies, the tins are Santa Claus, and then gingerbread. A sweet little handmade paper bag with a jingle bell hat necklace, and a cute snowman pin! I wore the pin on Thanksgiving Day and everyone loved it! A gingerbread tree ornament that smells yummy! A beautiful twig and pinecone star ornament, a snowman tree ornament made from log slices, and 2 gift bags with a package of gift tags!!! Whew! The ornaments are just hanging out waiting to go on my tree next week!
Everything was just perfect for me! Thank you so much Vicki, what a wonderful Secret Santa you are!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  7:09:47 PM  Show Profile
I was Secret Santa for LauraMarie and I sent her package off early last week. Hope you enjoy the contents, I had fun getting it together for you. Have a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  7:17:32 PM  Show Profile
I haven't received mine yet - but I did send mine out today! Just in time, whew! I didn't reveal myself in my note because I wasn't sure how we were doing it, so I will once she receives it. I'm in MN and I sent it to a next state neighbor. I had such great fun finding vintage finds for my secret sis, all kinds of things; silly kitchy, antiques, handmade (but not by me!) new, and I really hope she enjoys some of it.

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  2:14:39 PM  Show Profile
Diana you rascal! Were you my secret Santa? How could I be so lucky! I just received the best box from Diana/gramadinah! Snowman towels, an adorable snowman travel mug and I do mean adorable, paperwhite bulbs kit, an awesome wall banner kit, Christmas coffees, a bundle of Christmas fabrics, a scrubbie and tree cookie cutter.
Diana, thank you thank you thank you! You are an awesome friend and the best swapper!

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.

Edited by - Merry on Dec 03 2009 2:42:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  3:14:45 PM  Show Profile
Sorry just a present for a good friend. You are still no wiser about your secret santa.

Diana
Glad you liked it though.

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  4:02:56 PM  Show Profile
Really? You are too awesome, and you have a present coming to you also.
I still have a secret Santa gift? Wow, this makes my day. I went to the Dr today and was given more meds for my arthritis and was feeling kinda crappy about it.

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.
Go to Top of Page

Roxy7
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Robin
Denver CO
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  8:23:49 PM  Show Profile
My package is hitting the mail in the morning. I am sorry I am behind. These herniated discs are slowing me down.

Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2009 :  05:26:21 AM  Show Profile
I can't wait to hear about what everyone is getting! My partner should be getting hers soon, if not already! I won't reveal, I'll let her do it! :)
I had great fun doing this!!!! Even with the mess with my old email address, I managed to not confuse myself, lol!
I hope everyone had as much fun as me!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Go to Top of Page

lulu bell
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Karen
Ashland NE
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2009 :  08:15:39 AM  Show Profile
I'm sorry but I won't make it to the post office until Sat.,I'm sorry for the delay. Karen
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2009 :  12:37:29 PM  Show Profile
Julie/Tree Lady! you are awesome! I just love my gift, it was so pretty I didnt even want to open it! But of course I couldnt stand it long and dug right in! I cant say thank you enough! You knew everything I love! Thank you again. Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2009 :  11:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I finally got my package mailed to day.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2009 :  08:07:49 AM  Show Profile
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! My secret santa is the best!! I received a box
FULL of goodies, Ornaments!!! Pin Cushion, A Christmas cd, books, a basketful of candy,
a handmade door swag, that is up as we speak, put it up as soon as the box was opened,
now everytime it rings, an angel gets its wings! A vintage golden book, ohhh!! a wooden
angel tealight box, country just what I like,so many prettys, your the best secret santa!!!
Toni
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2009 :  6:02:43 PM  Show Profile
I got my box sent out Friday! Whew I was working on it up until Wednesday and would have mailed it out then but the Post Office closes early on Wednesday so had to wait until Friday to mail. Hope she likes it.

Denise

nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2009 :  03:57:25 AM  Show Profile
I received my goodie box yesterday and had so much fun unwrapping bunches of packages. Fun, fun fun!! It was filled with wonderful goodies -- may favorite was a home made purse with a butterfly stitched on. It looks like spring time!! Thank you Secret Santa! Hugs from Karen.

Follow your bliss!
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Cheryl
Magalia CA
USA
919 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2009 :  07:57:01 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah, I'm so glad you liked your gifts!!

Cheryl, Farmgirl Sister #48
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

http://craftyhands.typepad.com
cheryl12.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Secret Santa! Mail by date was Dec. 2 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page