Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 Has anyone been watching "Adoption Diaries"?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic Has anyone been watching "Adoption Diaries"? Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  9:47:21 PM  Show Profile
I watched the last three weeks of "Adoption Diaries". The young girls are so brave to give their babies away. It's an open adoption, so they know they'll see their baby again. It just breaks my heart for the birth mother and the adoptive mother.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  10:15:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I watched it today, I was a surrogate resulting in 3 babies,and while it isnt entirely the same, I can completley understand the pain.It is heart wrenching and devestating, but i hope they know what a good thing they did, helping complete those families.

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

People can only make you feel inferior with your permission, and you dont have my permission......

Dont let the chain of love end with you.....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2009 :  8:08:22 PM  Show Profile
Amanda:
I don't know if I'll continue watching the show, because they keep talking about how some girls change their minds. I think rightly so, but how heart breaking for all involved. Thanks for the input.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic Has anyone been watching "Adoption Diaries"? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page