MissLiss
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  5:40:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls, please go to the parenting & farm kids page to read the topic about Nickelodeon. I would like to get as many moms as I can to write, call or just get the word out that Nick may not be screening/caring about their viewers when it comes to advertising dollars. My 3 year old was traumatized after seeing a commercial for the movie SAW this morning during her favorite show on Nick, Jr. Please, Please, Please at least pass along the information in the other post to people you know with kids who watch any of the Nick channels - Nickelodeon, Noggin, Nick, Jr., Nicktoons, etc. Parents need to know that their kids may be seeing things parents don't approve of. Thanks for your time and I hope to save some other mother and child from the nightmares that I'm sure are coming tonight after seeing such a frightening commercial!

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, Or go without!

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  6:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Al I can say is WHAT? They showed a Saw commercial? I am going to read the other thread..

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

People can only make you feel inferior with your permission, and you dont have my permission......

Dont let the chain of love end with you.....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic Please check out this topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page