Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 TOTE SWAP 2/1/10 - New Partners Drawn
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic TOTE SWAP 2/1/10 - New Partners Drawn Next Topic
Page: of 9

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2009 :  6:40:33 PM  Show Profile
Holy Cow! We have an overachiever among us! :-) Let's see, I just finished the cowgirl apron for that swap, am getting ready to start the Christmas apron for that swap, getting the stuff together for the Christmas mug swap, just cut another apron yesterday for someone who is making pickles to swap with me and... and ...

Way to go, SuzieQ! Welcome to MJF - have fun!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  06:06:44 AM  Show Profile
has everyone heard from your swap partners?

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  7:07:12 PM  Show Profile
I have made contact with my receiving and sending partners. Whew this could get confusing.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

MaryLD
True Blue Farmgirl

861 Posts

Mary
New Braunfels TX
USA
861 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  7:09:27 PM  Show Profile
I'm with EastTexas Farmgirl- I've made contact my giving and receiving sisters!
And I have a plan for what to make!!! Yay!
Go to Top of Page

SuzieQ
True Blue Farmgirl

175 Posts

Suzie
Texas
USA
175 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  7:12:24 PM  Show Profile
The reason the tote got finished was because I thought I was in a differant swap which the tote was due last month. Never an over achiever, just trying to keep the nose above water. Thanks for the comments. I was not kidding there are lots of blessed booboos.
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  05:22:11 AM  Show Profile
Suzie, I like to refer to them as character rather than mistakes. Just as God saw fit to make me a little shorter (5' even) and fluffier (150lb) than my 5'10", 120lb model like sister, it's my character cause I've always been told God never makes mistakes. So you, as the creator of your tote, are allowed to add it's character.

Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  08:06:28 AM  Show Profile
Oh, I am so glad I signed up for this swap! Julie's tote is in progress! :) I made one for myself first, because I have never made a tote before.... I love the way it turned out! I repurposed a duckcloth tablecloth and some vintage fabric, and I am going to sew all my merit badges on it!
So then..... I decided that all my girls needed tote bags for Christmas! And my mom, my SIL, my step mother in law!!! ;) I made one for my DIL using a pair of jeans that the snap had broke off! She loves it!!
I love the one I am making for Julie! Now I want the fabric for another one for myself, lol! I will wait though until after Christmas for mine!
So Jonnie.... are you going to do another tote bag swap when this one if over? I will definitely sign up!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

If you rest, you rust. Helen Hayes

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  08:45:04 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Brenda, I don't think so. I will sign up if you host it, though LOL!!

Let's see, my plans for 2010 so far are: a pieced Christmas jacket for my mom; re-make of an antique quilt with some friends and members of my guild; a couple of friendship block swaps; I'm signed up for three quilting workshops already; and who knows what else will come up. I'm sure there will be some more apron swaps here - I'm having a terrific time with those! My guild is having a show in 2010 for which I have already volunteered. Hmmm, maybe I better slow down a little :-)

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  09:09:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
i have been in contact with both partners :)

"My ideal day is sitting on the back porch, cup of green tea in hand, slippers on, and just watch the cows in the pasture"

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  09:17:59 AM  Show Profile
Happy Day, Farmgirls! Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and bump the thread as a reminder that the totes are due on February 1, 2010 (40 days from today!). Wow! I can't believe it!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  5:52:50 PM  Show Profile
Now that Christmas is over (breathing a sigh of relief) I can get started on the totes.

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  5:59:29 PM  Show Profile
Jonnie, I sent you an email saying I would have to drop out of this swap so maybe brenda can take my place.?

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2009 :  04:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
I need to get in contact with a farmgirl named Beverly. Can you help me out, Please? Jonnie? I have 3 totebags ready to be mailed..lol. I have been in contact with my other 2 partners. This is so much fun..

Farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2009 :  07:10:42 AM  Show Profile
Beverley and Nadine, I have gotten your messages. I am at my Mom's and have all my stuff at home. So, I'm not ignorning you, but will deal with this probably tomorrow after my son leaves. I haven't spent Christmas with him in three years, so I'm getting caught up here while he's still sleeping.

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

Faransgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

895 Posts

Beth
Houston Texas
USA
895 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  08:45:38 AM  Show Profile
I have been in contact and am ready to mail.

Farmgirl Sister 572

May the force of the horse be with you.
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  09:13:11 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Beth :-) Mail whenever you feel comforatable doing so.

That goes for the rest of you, too. I have Victoria's tote ready to mail. It will probably go out tomorrow.

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  11:35:11 AM  Show Profile
I had made initial contact with both partners just to let them know I had their names. I sent both an email last week to get addresses. I have been able to reach Suzie/SuzieQ for address info but have not heard back from armywifefarmgirl/kelly. I will give her a little more time. She lives on Fort Bragg where they had the shooting not too long ago and with Christmas just over she may be busy or just winding down. I have had contact with her since the shooting and know that she, and her family, is safe. If she does not contact soon I can send a tote to who she was to send to

Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  11:44:21 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Victoria, for keeping me informed. I'll email Kelly, too. I can't see the first post right now because I'm here, but I think she is signed up for more than one tote . . .

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

MarionCountryGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Marla
Hemet Ca
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  08:14:50 AM  Show Profile
I have emailed both the person recieving from me and the one sending. Hope I got it right. Hope to hear something from them soon.

Every Day is a gift from God, Rejoice and be glad in it.
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  08:53:46 AM  Show Profile
I e-mailed KKPrice and nin1952 yesterday. KKprice has responded back. Yay! Still waiting to hear from nin1952. I have their totes made and ready for shipping.
:o)

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  4:02:15 PM  Show Profile
I heard from nin1952! Yay! So, I'll be ready to send both totes out.. on Feb 1st! I know we can send out early but we get our pay day at the 1st of the month, so everything revolves around that!

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

MaryLD
True Blue Farmgirl

861 Posts

Mary
New Braunfels TX
USA
861 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  6:15:54 PM  Show Profile
Karrieaan, I'll have your tote sent out on time.
Since you've already sewn yours for partners, I'll get moving a little faster, lol!
~ Mary LD

Haflingers- You can't have just one!
( I'm just one short of a drill team!)
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  6:21:56 PM  Show Profile
(squeals in delight) Mary, I WANT it NOW!!!

hahaha... just kiddin!

Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  8:25:10 PM  Show Profile
Victoria,

I mailed your tote today. It should be there in a few days, I sent it by priority mail. I hope that you like it.

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  8:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
hello, I know i am still in this, but i'm unsure of who my parnter is, i know i had heard from two diffrent people as to who my partner is. I am still excited for this!

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/

Check out my ETSY store too! I'm loving it!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Claudiascraftshop
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic TOTE SWAP 2/1/10 - New Partners Drawn Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page