Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Rubber Stamp Swap!! Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  06:35:52 AM  Show Profile
Would any one want to trade rubber stamps. I am looking for a PSX vintage camper rubber stamp. I have tons of stamps are you looking for one? Lets make a deal.

cajungrammie
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

tina
dry prong la.
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  07:13:56 AM  Show Profile  Send cajungrammie a Yahoo! Message
i wish i had the stamp you are looking for,but i do not.i have lots of rubber and clear stamps.i am looking for a pretty cross stamp.

Sometimes I think I know Everything!!Then I wake Up!!
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  07:16:35 AM  Show Profile
i too have lots of stamps but neither one that either of you are looking for

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  2:52:21 PM  Show Profile
Sorry you guys don't have the one I am looking for. cajungrammie, if I run across a pretty stamp I'll let you know. What stamp company do you two like the best? I am in a stamp club that uses Stampin Up. I love their stuff, but I cross stamp with whatever stamps I find I like. I have to say I like the clear acrylic stamps. I use clear glass coasters as the mount to hold the stamps while stamping, so much cheaper. Got them at a thrift store 4 for a quarter, can't beat a deal like that.
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  3:03:29 PM  Show Profile
Cozynana, I will check all my stamps and see what I can find. Let you know!

Brenda
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  6:32:38 PM  Show Profile
classygram, I would appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2010 :  8:56:27 PM  Show Profile
Sorry, I didn't have one. But I will be out Wednesday and I'm sure I will be at a craft shop sometime during my time out, I'll take a look and see if I can find one for you.

Blessings, Brenda
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  4:32:07 PM  Show Profile
count me in
i have a lots to share

inch by inch
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

cajungrammie
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

tina
dry prong la.
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  5:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Send cajungrammie a Yahoo! Message
i am a Stampin"up demo,inactive right now,but i like inkadinkadoo,and just about any rubber tamp i can find i usally like.i collect studio g too.they are fun.i love rubber stampin,it is so addicting.are we going to do this swap?sounds like fun to me.

Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  5:09:19 PM  Show Profile
I'm in too!!

farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  08:17:25 AM  Show Profile
Yes, lets do a swap. I would propose that we post the type or set we are looking for and see if anyone can come up with it and trade for? For instance, I would like anything with the theme of farming, Christams, inspirational sayings, camping, women friends, or religion. With the assistance eBay we should be able to identify the name of the stamp or set and post that. If you want to add pics on this site great, I have to confess, I have a new lap top and will have to learn how to post pics here. Also post whether it is acrlic or wooden. If any of you want a more structured swap post your ideas and we can all agree how we should do it. afterthought.......It would also be fun when the stamp/stamps are mailed that we include a handmade card or item stamped however we see fit.

I would also like to know if any of you have had custom rubber stamps made and where the cheapest place is to get them made. This could be such a hoot!!!!!! Let the fun begin.

First request
I would like anything with the theme of farming, Christams, inspirational sayings, camping, travel, time/clocks women friends, or religion.
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  1:52:47 PM  Show Profile
This sounds like fun! Count me in, please. I was out running today and looked several places and could not find one stamp with a camper. Sorry, I'll keep looking when I'm out. I really would like stamps with flowers, women friends and babies, inspirational. I just love them all so would be happy with what ever is traded. Can't wait. Will we be partnered up with one? Then maybe do it again with someone else. I think we could have a little group starting here.hahahaha Have a good evening, all of you!

Blessings, Brenda
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  4:41:27 PM  Show Profile
great ideas ladies

farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

cajungrammie
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

tina
dry prong la.
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  6:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Send cajungrammie a Yahoo! Message
i am in for sure.i have the cutest rubber stamp of a litte jar with a bow on it,the stamp is a big one and makes for an adorable tag for canned goodies.this is going to be a blast!

Go to Top of Page

cajungrammie
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

tina
dry prong la.
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  6:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Send cajungrammie a Yahoo! Message
cozynana,i do have the name of a company,there prices are by the sheet.you first have to copyright your design,that is about 35.oo,then they make a matrix of your design,that is around 53.00,then they send out how ever many sheets you want printed.it really isn't that bad.price depends on the size rubber sheet you need.you can do multiple designs on onesheet.it really is cool.

Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  11:13:29 AM  Show Profile
classygram, I have 3-4 stamps of baby and flowers I would trade for ?????. Do you have any flourish or adult happy birthday stuff you would trade with me?
cajungrammie, thanks for the srubber stamp info. I will have to see what I can come up with.
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  11:30:01 AM  Show Profile
Let me check Kem and I'll get back to ya
Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

cajungrammie
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

tina
dry prong la.
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2010 :  1:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Send cajungrammie a Yahoo! Message
okay girls,i have a small flower set,a few christmas,lots of word stamps,some wooden,some clear unmounted.lots of studio g,and one girlfriends set.are we doing complete sets or just one stamp?

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Rubber Stamp Swap!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page