Page: of 4

ruenietwoshoes
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Patricia
Thornton West Virginia
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  8:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Send ruenietwoshoes an AOL message  Click to see ruenietwoshoes's MSN Messenger address  Send ruenietwoshoes a Yahoo! Message
My username is my nick name (actually it's used when i'm bad and my mom is hollering for me, like when she uses ur full name instead it's my full nickname). I mostly go by Rue! Also Ruenietwoshoes is the username for all my accounts now...it's much easier that way for me as seeing I'm getting older and my memory is slowly starting to go...eh maybe I'm not old maybe it's just my epilepsy!

<3 Patricia
sister.daughter.lover.knitter.best friend.quilter.hand stitcher.a cook.a soon-to-be-nurse.animal lover.mountaineer.facebook junkie.and a new blogger.and a lover of God!

I'm only 21! :)

http://sweetsugarstitches.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

hotmamaj
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

janice
buckeye az
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  4:03:17 PM  Show Profile
I am Hotmamaj because I am hot.... I live in Arizona and it's hot... and my man thinks I'm hot,lol....but really I'm Janice

Welcome the dawn of everyday with a smile & open heart
Go to Top of Page

Brownie Lady
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Vanessa
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  5:39:15 PM  Show Profile
Well, when I lived in Richmond, I was in the Civil Air Patrol with my sons. We took a squadron field trip to ride in Chinook helicopters at a local base and I had made a huge pan of brownies for my cadets. When we got to the gate and had to have our cars searched, I opened up the back of my Suburban and the MP smelled the brownies. After finishing the inspection, she told me to pull over next to a fence and wait for the other cars in our group. When the next one came through she conducted her search, pointed to me and said for him to "pull over there, behind that brownie lady." My cadets heard her and I was then forever Lt. Brownie Lady.

BTW, riding in that helicopter~up front, no less~ was the COOLEST thing that I have ever done!

Vanessa
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  6:01:21 PM  Show Profile
Bee for Bonnie...and I love the idea of being "aunt Bee", and Moosie cause I have an OBSESSION with moose!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  8:37:53 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for telling me!! Keep them coming!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

momshopsalotta
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Connie
Hertford NC
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  8:46:30 PM  Show Profile
I left to go shopping one day years ago while my husband set us up with a new internet service provider. The name I had always used was taken so he chose a name that fit me well. I used to sell on ebay and would think nothing of going to Targets or Wal-Mart each week and comming home with $2-3,000 worth of toys, sheets, pillows etc. Would sell them all and make a nice profit. Those days are over.
Go to Top of Page

weaverchic
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

gerri
Largo Florida
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  05:26:50 AM  Show Profile
My user name was chosen because I like to play with fibers and weave. Weaverchic just seem so perfect!

Happiness is in the comfortable companionship of friends.
-Pam Brown
Go to Top of Page

Faransgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

895 Posts

Beth
Houston Texas
USA
895 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2009 :  07:44:57 AM  Show Profile
I use Faransgirl because, Faran is my horse. When I got him he had been badly mistreated and for a while I was the only person that could really deal with him successfully. So I am Faran's Girl. He is very sweet now and even little kids can handle him.

Farmgirl Sister 572

May the force of the horse be with you.
Go to Top of Page

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2009 :  09:10:54 AM  Show Profile
Because that is my all time favorite song.

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"==Cinderella
Go to Top of Page

Cowgirl Cocinera
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Dana
Chelsea OK
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2009 :  12:54:58 PM  Show Profile
I use Cowgirl Cocinera because I'm an Oklahoma cowgirl. Also, cocinera means cook or chef in Spanish and I love to cook, especially outside in my dutch ovens. We do alot of horse camping and I enjoy being the camp cocinera. Remember, cowgirl cookin' makes you good lookin'!
Go to Top of Page

Sarahpauline
True Blue Farmgirl

672 Posts

sarah
Ringgold GA
USA
672 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  5:16:44 PM  Show Profile
Mine is just my name

Not all those who wander are lost...
www.SarahPauline.com
www.AbraxasBaroque.com
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  7:51:15 PM  Show Profile
What a fun idea to share how we came up with our user names!
Several years ago there was a historical barn in our community that was going to be torn down. There had been a study done in our community and it was said to be the oldest and most well preserved barn in our area. I had to go see it and when I did I fell in love with the feeling inside. I knew we couldn't let it be torn down. I asked the people if we could move it and they said you can have it if you want. My sweet and wonderfully talented husband said O.K. so we took it apart board by board, replaced 2 walls of siding and the roof and rebuilt it on our property. Oh the fun we had and still have in it to this day. My name is Kristin and we celebrated with a party and called it "Barn Again" so that is where I came up with barnagainkristin.

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  7:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Well, mine is because my favourite song ever is Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix and the cover redone by Stevie Ray Vaughan... and it just fits me...It's kind of a mix up of Native American and sort of country somehow... and I also love birds! So there you go ..

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

http://maggielousdaughter.blogspot.com
(in construction!)

Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  9:14:00 PM  Show Profile
this was done a long time ago, but it's so nice to see and hear about the new ones! I married a John Deere tractor pullin' man, and he has always called me his "deere, dawn". Sooooo deeredawn. Plus, it seems that I give out a LOT of advice so in another way....it's a play on the phrase "dear dawn". ha! GO GREEN!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Maven
http://www.harvestthymefarm.vpweb.com
www.onefunkyfarmgirl.blogspot.com
~I'd rather be on my farm than Emperor of the World~George Washington
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  11:20:10 PM  Show Profile
We have always raised animals as food - chickens, pigs, cows but I always wanted a spinners flock to feed my fiber appetite. Plus I always said it would be so nice to have a farm animal I didn't have to eat! So now I have my little spinners flock so I am a Sheep Mom too.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  04:35:42 AM  Show Profile
I am fiddlehead farm because I paint and plant a lot of ferns and the farm part is my double lot that is more garden than grass. I just think it sounds kind of whimsical.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
Go to Top of Page

briarpatch
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

phyllis
plymouth indiana
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  05:19:04 AM  Show Profile
maggie is the name of my bloodhound, my bestest friend.

oldfarmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Zereen
Farmgirl in Training

18 Posts

Kimberly
Oklahoma City Oklahoma
USA
18 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  6:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Zereen's MSN Messenger address  Send Zereen a Yahoo! Message
My username is my daughters middle name (Zereen)and the name of my future shop. :)
My other daugters name is MaryJane.

{Deep in my bones}
Go to Top of Page

chickenjanedoe
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Sandy
Claypool Indiana
USA
96 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  4:59:45 PM  Show Profile
My username is my goats name. When she was 2 1/2 months old her mom and brother, 3 guineas, and a dozen chicken were attacked and killed by a pack of dogs. Because she was lonely we put her with the chickens for company as her mama had many chicken friends and she was comforted by them. We tried different names and then one day like a light bulb turning on I said well she's a girl, a doe, and she lives with the chickens...and now her name is Chicken Jane Doe! and she comes when you call her. Also I thought you had to make up a name. oh well.
Go to Top of Page

craftystranger
True Blue Farmgirl

525 Posts

Barbara
Franklin NC
USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  09:45:35 AM  Show Profile
Well my username is very basic. My name is Barbara which means beautiful stranger. I consider myself crafty. So craftystranger fits.

Don't forget to laugh!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  09:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
How cool Ladies!!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

friotowngirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Cynthia
Pearsall Texas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  4:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Send friotowngirl a Yahoo! Message
Well my grandfather's best friend called me ___girl, where ever I lived at the time. So I was houstongirl or devinegirl. I now live on my families ranch. It's been in my family for over 130 yrs. and it is an abandon town from the 1880's. So we live in Frio Town pop. of 6. Hence FrioTowngirl.

Simply Thankful,
Cynthia
http://friotowngirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  3:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
BBoopster was given to me by my DH's best friend. Betty Jo is my given name and I am full figured so it was BettyBoobster. We made him change it to BBoopster and it has just stuck.

http://www.bboopster.blogspot.com
Nana to 4 with 1 on the way.
3 Blue Star Mother and Proud of it!
Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  4:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
How funny Betty!! lol

I like the meaning of your user name Cynthia!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

coffeemom
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Melody
Carlinville IL
USA
160 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2010 :  9:03:46 PM  Show Profile
I'm a mom and I LOVE coffee.....regular, flavored, latte, capaccino, hence, my name!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Gathered Up: Previous Topic User names? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page