Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters! Next Topic
Page: of 8

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  10:19:20 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Thank-you my very special SS Tina! I recieved your package yesterday afternoon and was just "bowled over". O.K. gals she sent me homemade salsa, a handmade dishcloth, a cutie patutie autumn angel (did you make her?), and a lovely pin of indian corn.And, of course a letter which was just as sweet as can be! Tina you are such a sweet and special person, thank-you from the bottom of my heart. You are a true blessing. pam

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  11:18:17 AM  Show Profile
Pam~ I am so glad you liked your package!! Yes I made the Autum Angel. and also the Indian corn pin. I had a wonderful time finding things for you. I hope we keep in touch.

Blessings,
Tina
Go to Top of Page

MissLiss
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  8:52:59 PM  Show Profile
Hello all! I am just wondering if my Secret Sister is going to reveal herself! I've been waiting for a letter and checking here, but nothing so far! Just in case she forgot she sent me some stickers for my daughter, a bar of soap and a little pot of wonderful smelling lotion - anyone remember sending these? I hope you're out there Sister - I'd like to thank you properly! ;-)

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, Or go without!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  12:00:09 PM  Show Profile
Zengoddess (Cindy), thank you so much! I got your package today and got to see who my wonderful secret sister was finally. Again, I had no idea who you could be. I loved all my nice gifts. Thanks so much again.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  12:01:21 PM  Show Profile
And my secret sister will be getting something from me soon. It will be mailed out tomorrow, Tuesday. I hope all is well with her. I have not seen her around on the forum lately.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1793 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1793 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  7:36:53 PM  Show Profile
Thank you angela for the teapot cozy, scarf, produce bag, stationery,
and soaps. What lovely gifts and a wonderful surprise box. You are awesome and very kind.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1793 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1793 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  7:38:50 PM  Show Profile
Oop's forgot the Amish books too Angela. Thanks.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2009 :  4:32:50 PM  Show Profile
I'm sorry I am so late in posting a thank you. I have been without internet for a week. My SS is EastTXfarmgirl. Victoria I just wanted to thank you so much for everything! I love, love, love the cat tote. It's wonderful. It looks so professional and you said you just started sewing...I have a hard time believing that ;) Loved all the goodies you sent. The lipbalms are wonderful, the ornaments are gorgeous, loved the angel holding a kitty, soap, teas and hot chocolate and you even found time to write a lovely note. I'm not much of a writer but will try to write to you soon. You dont know how much I loved receiving things in the mail. You're my angel really!

Denise

nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  04:24:59 AM  Show Profile
Denise I am so glad you liked everything. I could not believe it when I found the ornament of the angel hold the cat. The two things you said you like, in one. How lucky for me. I really enjoyed putting all the packages together for you and I understand about the writing. I have a couple of ladies I write but it's not something I do frequently. I hope your holidays are filled with peace and love.
Victoria

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

MissLiss

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  9:38:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi all! I'm still wondering who my secret sis was! Whoever you are, thank you!

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Mother Hen to The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2009 :  2:35:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi, I too am still wondering who my secret sister is. I enjoyed the package you sent earlier and would love to send you a Thank You note.

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9324 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9324 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2009 :  5:29:21 PM  Show Profile
Kelly,
Just wanted to let you know that I got the wonderful package you sent me! Oh My Goodness, these are the most awesome pair of socks. I have to tell you girls, I was Kelly's secret sister and after letting her know who I was she sent me a package. I received it when I returned home from work tonight. She sent me a pair of fleece socks with very soft soles and they fit perfectly too! Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness Kelly!

God is good....all the time.
Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2009 :  9:38:00 PM  Show Profile
Yea....Denise I'm glad you got the socks. I can't believe how FAST they got to you! Must be pre-holiday lull :) I'm glad they fit and am so glad that you like them. I can't thank you enough for being such a thoughtful, wonderful SS!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

MissLiss

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  09:45:08 AM  Show Profile
Sue, if you're out there, can you post the sister sets - or at least let me know who my secret sis was? I'm dying to know and have had no word from her since some time in October!

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Mother Hen to The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  09:50:40 AM  Show Profile
That's a good idea, Sue.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  12:06:56 PM  Show Profile
thank you to my s.s who sent me cute Christmas recipe cards.

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

lulu bell
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Karen
Ashland NE
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  09:47:14 AM  Show Profile
Kristin--Thank you so much for all the wonderful little goodies, the notepad, mirror, wonderful tea and for the ornaments to stich I just about have the Santa done, Thank you for always making my day and making me smile, and I hope you are feeling better. Karen
Go to Top of Page

MrsDirtDoctor
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Hallowell Maine
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  12:48:39 PM  Show Profile
Marlene thank you soo very much! you are such a great farm sister and i loved everything you sent, you put a smile on my face for sure :) big bear hugs and happy holidays to you. this swap has been an absolute blast!!
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  1:52:45 PM  Show Profile
Sue!! I e-mailed you while I was on the road, but your "reveal" package is on it's way. I had so much fun putting it together for you! I hope you enjoy it.

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

ZenGoddess
True Blue Farmgirl

613 Posts

Cindy
MO
USA
613 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  6:32:53 PM  Show Profile
Thank You to my ss for the hand towels and book ! You are very thoughtful.

Kristen, I had fun getting your surprises together - was my 1st time ever being a SS. So I wasn't always sure I was doing it right... but it was fun !! Your a grand farmgirl and I enjoy reading your posts !

* Sorry for not posting sooner my mail is being delaid.

Hugs,
ZenGoddess/Southernplum
My life goal is to Simply - Simplify my life.
http://herbalcottage.blogspot.com
http://herbalcottage.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2009 :  7:14:18 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Sue for the beautiful piece of fabric, I think a part of it will be
a new apron. Thanks again for being my secret sister once again. Toni
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  12:22:30 PM  Show Profile
I just wanted eveyone to know that I have received yet another Secret Sister package from Sarah aka Chaddsgirl.

There was inside a teacup and saucer, teabags, hankie, two super cute pillows, an embroidered cloth (which I will use for my bedroom table) and a jar of homemade apple pie filling! I hope I remembered everything there was so much in the box!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sarah!

By the way girls, Sarah in my heart and mind is a true farmgirl! She grows as much of her own food as she can and preserves as much as she can and so does her family!

If anyone of you get Sarah for a partner in a swap, you are in for a real treat!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  2:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I'm still waiting to hear who my secret sister is. :)

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  3:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Oh my Melanie . . . the suspense must be driving you crazy!!!
Hope you find out soon . . .:)

CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  5:01:40 PM  Show Profile
Glenda,
Thank you so much for the wonderful box of goodies. I didn't get it till today. It was delivered to my neighbors house and they didn't bring it till today. They are my husbands ex-wifes family, so they were being spitful. But again thankyou so much!!! I love the tree, and the pretty hand painted towel, my husband wants me to make the dip tomorrow and I think I just might do that and have Mexican with it Did you make the bell hanging? i am hanging it on my door. Also thank you soooo much for the address labels they are fantastic!!!! Again I am so sorry for the late thank you note.

Blessings,
Tina
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page