Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters! Next Topic
Page: of 8

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  6:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
It is CJ! It is!!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  07:39:01 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
OOPS! Getting caught up with the post here and I see that I had not posted about my final package from my secret sister. It was Mustang Sally. She was my SS too. lol

She sent me my favorite tea-orange tea, and a mug with a rooster on it. Sally, how did you know I've decorated my kitchen in chickens and that I love orange tea??? I laughed when I opened it. What a wonderful surprise. Thank you Sally.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

MissLiss
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  7:01:04 PM  Show Profile
I just got my reveal package from my secret sis - Mrs.DirtDoctor! It had a nice card and some, I don't know what it's technically called, but that fragrant stuff that comes in an envelope that you can keep in a drawer or shake on the carpet. It's scent is called Holiday Sparkle and it is making my house smell like Christmas!!! It was so sweet of her and now my daughter is bugging me for cookies because the house smells like there are cookies hiding someplace! So thank you Shayna! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and thank you for being my secret sister!!!!

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Mother Hen to The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire
Go to Top of Page

ZenGoddess
True Blue Farmgirl

613 Posts

Cindy
MO
USA
613 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2009 :  8:40:03 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my SS Marcy, I recieved my reveal pkg today!!It had to do a little travelin to catch up with me but it did and what a surprise !! It was as full as it could be with a beautiful hand towel and a scrub pad -thats so cool, did you make these ?? The box also has ribbon and note cards, stickers, a hankie and a needle card,Oh I love it !.. see I told you it was full to the brim. Thank you so much and to know who you are now is even more special!! The seeds are very welcome also,thank you SS and Fellow Maven !! I will treasure everything !!

Hugs,
ZenGoddess/Southernplum
My life goal is to Simply - Simplify my life.
http://herbalcottage.blogspot.com
http://herbalcottage.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  10:27:29 AM  Show Profile
I still do not know who my secret sister is!! I hope someone tells me soon!!!

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1793 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1793 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  4:16:36 PM  Show Profile
I received a ss package from Shinglehouse,PA It did not have a name so I am not sure who it is from. It had socks, doilys, potholders, peppermint tea, candles, a cup with a rose, a small farm girl pillow. Thank you. It was a wonderful package.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page