Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters! Next Topic
Page: of 8

MustangSally
True Blue Farmgirl

111 Posts

Sally
Gwinn MI
USA
111 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2009 :  7:13:27 PM  Show Profile  Send MustangSally a Yahoo! Message
Thank you to my Secret Sister...I've received a wonderful "Happy Haunting" tote bag with post-its, note pad and Halloweeny pencils...and today came a book of inspirational verses.

Happy Halloween!

Happy Trails!

Check out my vintage camper at http://sallysnowflake.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2009 :  8:19:02 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my SS. I got a wonderful homemade card for Halloween. It even came in a black envelope and what perfect timing. It came today!

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
www.hillbilliehoneys.blogspot.com
www.kountrybumpkinfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2009 :  12:03:05 PM  Show Profile
I came from a very long day at my son's school, to a lovely note from my secret sister. It was tslk of the holidays and plans and family. It was lovely to be able to sit and read it in a little bit of quiet:)
It was so nice to know I was thought of and it brought a nice cheery smile to me today. Thanks so much secret sister!!

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Has life got you down?...Look Up!
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2009 :  12:21:58 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a sweet card and beautiful stickers from my wonderful secret sister today! You always know how to put a smile on my face! I am so looking forward to the big reveal! Thanks for starting my week on a great note! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  06:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Well my SS has done it again! I got a lovely card. The sweet gal also included note cards, a magnet, sticky notes, and magnet notes...all with my initial on them!!Thanks secret sister, you are just too kind. Blessings, P

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  09:45:36 AM  Show Profile
Hey SS nice job on the dishcloth I love love love it.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2009 :  07:44:03 AM  Show Profile
I know every time I get a gift from my SS I say "I got the best gift". Well I have to say it again. My SS has sent me some of the nicest things. I had to take a picture of this one because I knew a description could not do it justice. And I don't know where she got the bee fabric and I know it would reveal her identity if she posted it. But if she were to arrange with another farmgirl to make a buy out for us or if she wanted to purchase about 3 yards and hold it until the reveal I would gladly pay her. I love that fabric. I've been holding off on a lap quilt I want to make until I could find a bee fabric that I liked and matched the bee hive fabric I already have and that one meets both criteria. Back to the gift. I love it. The little note book and card, I believe are hand made, but are so professionally done I really can't tell. And you can bet it will be used. Thank you, you are so talented and thoughtful.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2009 :  09:17:03 AM  Show Profile
I'm late posting this but I just had to thank my secret sister for the lovely pin keep and magnet. It will come in so handy when I am sewing. Thanks so much! I actually dont have such a lovely one and in that cute little teacup! It reminds me of my grandma. She had a set of gold teacups. I have it sitting beside my sewing machine. I did get it on Thursday but have been busy putting in extra hours at work training a new girl and I just lost track of time. Everything you have sent to me has been great and I cant wait until I can get to know who you are. It's killing me...

Denise

nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruenietwoshoes
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Patricia
Thornton West Virginia
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2009 :  11:16:38 AM  Show Profile  Send ruenietwoshoes an AOL message  Click to see ruenietwoshoes's MSN Messenger address  Send ruenietwoshoes a Yahoo! Message
i haven't had a chance to post sooner...but i truly love the mary jane sign making kit and the journal my S.S. sent me! I truly like it and can't wait to make it! :) Thanks!

<3 Patricia
sister.daughter.lover.knitter.best friend.quilter.hand stitcher.a cook.a soon-to-be-nurse.animal lover.mountaineer.facebook junkie.and a new blogger.and a lover of God!

I'm only 21! :)

http://sweetsugarstitches.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  08:34:17 AM  Show Profile
Thank-you secret sister for my sweet package. I received a ladybug, yeah :), trivet potholder that is so dang cute. Ooh that chocolate bar is yummy ( I had two small pieces before breakfast ) I would have never thought salt & chocolate but it's great. I have saved all your letters and will answer every question in an email or letter after the big reveal. You are so wonderful and thoughtful, I can't wait to know who you are. Thank-you again.

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

JenniferJuniper
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Jennifer
New Hampshire
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  09:05:10 AM  Show Profile
My SS sent me the most cheerful yellow apron - I love it! Thank you!

Farmgirl Sister #204
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  10:24:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi SS! Thank you so much for yet another sweet card and goodies. I LOVE the "teachers" sticky pad and the pen is awesome (I had to hide it from my DD - LOL) and I already have the book mark working. You really are so generous and I can hardly wait to find out who you are!

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  10:43:56 AM  Show Profile
I had to go back and find the original post for this swap to find out when it ends!! :) November 10 can't get here soon enough for me!!
I had a question- Do I send a card or letter to my ss and reveal myself or do I reveal myself here?!!!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/

Edited by - LakeOntarioFarmgirl on Nov 06 2009 10:44:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  11:15:08 AM  Show Profile
I'm sending something out on the 10th, hopefully received late next week. Not sure really what we are supposed to do.

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Go to Top of Page

MissLiss
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  12:05:06 PM  Show Profile
I don't know either, but I'm going to do what Jennifer said and send a letter to get there right on or about the 10th...I think :-)

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, Or go without!
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  1:47:36 PM  Show Profile
I have got my package ready to go and hope to mail mine out tomm. so it will be there on or around the 10th I will place a card in my package saying who I am. Looking so forward to find out my wonderful SS. Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  1:53:11 PM  Show Profile
I'm doing the same thing, Karen...packing up the "grand finale" box and hoping to send it out tomorrow :) This has been SOOOO much fun. I hope someone will organize another one next spring sometime.

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  6:36:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh my some how I had in my mind the reveal was not until Nov 25. I have to get busy. I was ahead of the game until about 5 minutes ago when I found out the reveal was Nov 10.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2009 :  7:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Boy howdy . . . me too!!! Mercy me!!!
I'm glad someone reiterated the information.
THANKS!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9324 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9324 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2009 :  4:35:44 PM  Show Profile
Oh I'm excited to find out who my wonderful SS is. She has been so generous and sending me sweet little notes. They really have encouraged me. I've got to say this has been grand and I hope we can do it again sometime. I need to get my last package ready. Gosh, I was so busy at work today I forgot that it was only a few days away from the reveal date!

God is good....all the time.
Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

MustangSally
True Blue Farmgirl

111 Posts

Sally
Gwinn MI
USA
111 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2009 :  6:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Send MustangSally a Yahoo! Message
Thank you to my farmgirl sister for the fabulous aqua embroidered towel and the aqua and white pyrex dish. I love them both. :o) My kitchen is aqua so I can use them now and then once camping season comes around I'm going to put them in my camper. I'm thinking tea bags will fit perfect in the little rooster dish. :o)

You have another package on the way!

Thanks again!
Sally
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2009 :  09:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Well . . . my final "reveal" package went out yesterday, Saturday.
There is a letter and a card . . . two separate envelopes . . . that have my name on them . . . as well as the return address label.
So, she'll know who I am.
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2009 :  6:59:21 PM  Show Profile
Ohhhh I am SOOOO excited!!!! I just finished packing my reveal box to my SS. I'll be mailing it tomorrow. I hope she has as much fun unpacking it as I did packing it!!!! hehehe

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  05:07:13 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I mailed my final reveal package off Friday. Hope my ss likes it. :)

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  05:59:23 AM  Show Profile
I'll be getting my reveal box packed today and I'll mail tomorrow.... The excitemtnt builds.....

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page