Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Reading Room
 Christian Romance Novels..maybe a swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Reading Room: Previous Topic Christian Romance Novels..maybe a swap Next Topic  

ruenietwoshoes
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Patricia
Thornton West Virginia
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2009 :  06:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Send ruenietwoshoes an AOL message  Click to see ruenietwoshoes's MSN Messenger address  Send ruenietwoshoes a Yahoo! Message
I have a good bit of Christian romance novels. I'd like to let people borrow them or have them or something along those lines...I need to get a list of what I have compiled and than whomever is interested can e-mail me and I'll send the list and than they can look the books up for a review of what the book is about...The reason for doing this is that I keep buying books, getting trade books at the library and no place to put them...thanks!

<3 Patricia
sister.daughter.lover.knitter.best friend.quilter.hand stitcher.a cook.a soon-to-be-nurse.animal lover.mountaineer.facebook junkie.and a new blogger.and a lover of God!

I'm only 21! :)

http://sweetsugarstitches.blogspot.com

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  7:58:15 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I would be interested.
Maggie
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2009 :  4:57:57 PM  Show Profile
Patricia, I would be interested also. Toni
Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Christian Romance Novels..maybe a swap Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page