Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 We have lost Patrick Swazye
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic We have lost Patrick Swazye Next Topic  

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  5:54:27 PM  Show Profile
I had the honor of meeting him about 16 yrs ago at the vets I worked for part time as a Tech. His dog was very ill, and he and his wonderful wife brought him in, Patrick slept on the floor next to his cage everynight, and spent all day sitting with him, talking and singing like a daddy would to his infant son. This went on for 2 1/2 weeks before the Dr. could say he was out of the woods and would make a full recovery, and Patrick cried and hugged everyone on staff there and a few other clients that were close by. That weekend he had a lobster and steak dinner catered at the office for us all, along with small personalized gifts for all. I will never forget him and what a wonderful human being he was, God speed Patrick, and God bless his family!

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  5:56:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh that is so sad. He was a fantastic actor, and seems to have been a very sweet person in real life. I am glad he isn't suffering anymore though.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2900 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  6:01:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh Teresa, that is such a wonderful memory, & it does not surprise me at all. You could see his deep emotion just looking at him & he was such a talent. He will be sorely missed, but we are blessed to have had him.
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  6:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
He was my first crush...he will be missed.

Heather

http://somewheredownintexas-heather.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  6:05:25 PM  Show Profile
He has had a long struggle. The story was great Teresa! This is the first I have heard of his passing. Praying for his family and friends.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Robert Brault
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  7:29:20 PM  Show Profile
Awe he was my first crush too! Loved me some dirty dancing. Never heard a bad word about the man. So sad he was so sick. Cancer is a mean and horrible disease.

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2009 :  02:43:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
How lucky you were to meet him Teresa! The poor man. Great actor and decent person. He will be sadly missed.

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://www.Tapestry2u.Etsy.com

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic We have lost Patrick Swazye Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page