Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Vegan? Vegetarian? or Meat-Lover?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Vegan? Vegetarian? or Meat-Lover? Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - May 25 2005 :  6:40:03 PM  Show Profile
Meadowlark,
The symptoms you describe are classic detox symptoms from coming off of the carbs and other stuff that is not good for your body. I am trying to wean myself off of all that stuf and I think I felt worse doing it than when I quit smoking! If I eat too much refined foods especially with a lot of sugar I get achey joints and I get yeast infections easier. It's worse around my cycle because I tend to eat/crave alot of junk and end up with a yeast infection at the end of my period.

farmgirl@heart

Be at peace with yourself and the rest will follow
Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2005 :  02:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
Good Morning! Apparently we missed out Tuesday check-in!!! Sorry I forgot! It is busy here. VERY busy! Still doing good. The weight loss from previous attempts and the miracle of keeping of 13 pounds to spite not exercising, has kept me motivated. I, according to the scales at the gym, have lost a few more. Still doing well on the eating program. Fish, chicken, veggies, nothing heavy or rich or sweet. Didn't even by the diet ice cream or snacks. Just eating fruit if I have a snack. Have NOT given up my coffee. Don't plan on it. But havent had a carbonated beverage in a while now. Water, water water.

I will do my best to check in next week. Hope you all are doing well.

Blessings & Bliss!.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:-~Susan~
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
Wife, Mother, Natural Woman, Savonnière, Writer, Baker, Gardener.
Soulmate to Jerry for 30 years
Mom to Zach, Gesikah, Nathan, Hannah, Rachel and Benjamin
Yetta to Sam

"It's no bad thing to celebrate a simple life" ~ Bilbo Baggins

If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you need to seriously re-examine your life.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2005 :  06:31:02 AM  Show Profile
I forgot too, SoapMaven. Well, I made chocolate chip cookies this week. Need I say more? But despite that fact, I'm continuing on eating healthy things and exercising....

****Gardener, Stitcher, Spiritual Explorer and Appreciator of all Things Natural****

"Begin to weave and God will give the thread." - German Proverb
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Vegan? Vegetarian? or Meat-Lover? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page