DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2009 :  10:29:16 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Jenny. I don't have too much acute pain, more of a dull ache. My knee feels sort of scary (if that makes sense!)...like if I step on it the wrong way it's going to be painful and give out on me. To my knowledge I have never injured it, although last spring I had a knot in the same calf for almost a month.
Yesterday I did some hands and knees serious weeding and today it is all swollen up and achy down to my ankle. What is up with that?! I guess I should just make a doc app't...I am the WORST procrastinator when it comes to making appointments!
I'm glad you're on the mend and have the worst of it behind you.
Di
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2009 :  08:56:40 AM  Show Profile
Yep...I would get it checked if I were you Diane..heck, you may just need physical therapy or something easier like that. HOPEFULLY! Meanwhile..take it easy! And ice it up when it swells! I was using a heating pad on my knee since it felt so much better when I did. Wrong move! I got chewed out for that one (this was about 6 months ago) and told to only use ice. Darn.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2009 :  11:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
so glad for this post, to be able to see that you are recovering nicely and made it through very well it seems.
we have missed you here and hope that you will take it a little easy for just a while longer while you are on the mend. i guess your body will let you know if ya over do it. but my bet as an old therapist, is that you tend to overdue please rest when you need to jenny, we need ya back here in great form to keep us all on the farmgirl track.
hugs to you.

love
frannie in texas
home of "green"crafts,
where no scrap is left behind
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Recovery going well Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page