Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 "official" YO-YO swap starts NOW
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic "official" YO-YO swap starts NOW Next Topic
Page: of 5

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  04:57:50 AM  Show Profile
So sorry I'm late in emailing you! I've got my yos finished and ready to go. I'll be emailing you my address after I post this.

Thank you, Frannie for organizing this fun swap!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  07:46:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Patricia,
Thanks. I know better. I can't belive I did that. Must be the comfort level you all have given me. Thanks for watching my back.

Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)

Edited by - bboopster on Apr 06 2006 11:40:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  08:03:29 AM  Show Profile
got eleven of ya'll on the list so far .. have sent out the names and addresses .. hurry! hurry! so you don't miss out on this one! xo

E-mail me your name and address and e-mail address if you want to swap and don't didn't get 'the list'. xo

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  09:22:23 AM  Show Profile
Betty Jo, isn't it sad how even in this safe place, we have to watch out for preditors? It's a good thing we all watch each other's backs. And lovely backs they are, too!

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  12:03:24 PM  Show Profile
calling KAAAAAA-AAAAAAAYYYY ... rustic cottage ... are ya'll in on this swapperinie? got an e-mail from miz jennie sayin' she thunk you wanted to do it for sure.

i jus' sent you an e-mail .. but will try and reach you through the forum too! xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  12:12:38 PM  Show Profile
i see Marcia's name above too .. are you gonna' jump in on this one gurlfren?

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2006 :  12:37:08 PM  Show Profile
i think i've heard back from everyone now ... it's an even dozen .. and i've sent everyone's name and address to everyone on the list.

each yo'er will be sending FIVE yo's to the other 11 girls on the list .. be sure and post some photos of what you each do with them!

xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2006 :  11:10:07 AM  Show Profile
Swappers....I may not get all of mine out by the 15th but they will all be sent eventually. We're also in the middle of packing to move to our new-old house and 7 acres so things are a little hectic around here but what's new about that. Right?

Marcia

"I suppose the pleasure of country life lies really in the eternally renewed evidence of the determination to live." Vita Sackville-West

Go to Top of Page

CathyM
True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2006 :  4:45:28 PM  Show Profile
Mailed all of mine out the other day and I got a few in the mail also. They are wonderful. but i see you girls did different fabric yoyo's, mine are all one fabric. Can't wait to see what we all make out of them.

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2006 :  8:33:51 PM  Show Profile
I got mine all out and have recieved from two gals already and they are beautiful..how fun!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

OregonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Chris
No. IL
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2006 :  11:41:34 AM  Show Profile
Mine are all mailed out also, and have received several so far - yes, indeed, this is great! They look wonderful. That's not a problem, Cathy, different is fine! I've been making alot more for myself for my vest, and some of them are made from the same fabrics, 5 - 6 or 7, so yours will fit right in - no problem.

"...a merry heart does good like a medicine, it has the power to cure."
Go to Top of Page

sugarsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Leah
Woodward Iowa
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2006 :  9:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Send sugarsfarm an AOL message
Ive gotten some of the Yo Yos and im soooo excited to put them together!! Mine should be out within the next 2 days!! Since this was my first Yo yo experience some are a little different than others, but i think thats just gives them character!! I hope you all like them!

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

sandi
Farmgirl in Training

35 Posts

fairview tx
USA
35 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2006 :  2:04:40 PM  Show Profile
Yippee!! Yo-yo's started showing up in north Texas today - they are lovely!! So much fun........sandi
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2006 :  2:47:14 PM  Show Profile
I got some of my Yo's. I hope to get mine mailed out by the 24th!

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2006 :  4:12:49 PM  Show Profile
Woo hoo!! It's raining yo-yos in Salt Lake City! They're all so beautiful!! I can't wait to put them all together. A big Farmgirl thank yooooo to Marcia, Cathy, Debbie, Sandi, Jenny (I'm bringing yours on Wednesday)and Chris!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2006 :  11:14:48 AM  Show Profile
I love mail that's not bills! Yippee. Thank you to Jenny, Chris, and Sandi. This is so much fun.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

CathyM
True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2006 :  8:15:18 PM  Show Profile
I mailed them all out and some of them came back for additional postage which I did promptly. So I have a request..... Please if you do not get yours from me by next friday please email me and I will mail more out to you. Sorry in advance I didn't realize you had to put an additional 13 cents on an odd shaped envelope, who new, lol. I love the ones I have gotten so far.

Happy yoyoing
Cathy
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2006 :  9:08:03 PM  Show Profile
Mine came back once before I had to add postage too..new gal at the post office messed me up. I have one more to send out that came back later...will do it tomorrow.
got more in the mail today...how fun!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2006 :  10:10:33 AM  Show Profile
I received yo-yos from Cathy M, Marcia, & Patricia last night. They are all beautiful. Thank you!

Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

sugarsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Leah
Woodward Iowa
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2006 :  3:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Send sugarsfarm an AOL message
Mine WILL be out tomorrow...finally!! Its been such a hectic week, but ive scheduled time for the post office for noon!!! so by next week there should be some more Yo's in your mail box...ive gotten Yos from Debbie, Jenny, Sandi and Chris....Thank you!!!

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2006 :  07:47:03 AM  Show Profile
I haven't forgotten all of you...my yo yo's will be mailed hopefully tomorrow. They've been done for 2 weeks now, just haven't gotten them packed up and ready to go yet.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2006 :  08:00:04 AM  Show Profile
Jan..yours went out from me yesterday..the last one I got out. ISn't this fun?????

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2006 :  12:30:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Mailed mine today on the way to yet another surgery for my hubby...he's fine...sure can make alot of Yo Yo's sitting in waiting rooms, although most folks look at you funny.Like I care!I was being productive.
Thanks to all the gals whose have already arrived.Happy Dances galore at the mail box. My neighbor's must think they have a native american tribal dancer living next door.......
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  11:43:58 AM  Show Profile
Thanks to Catherine. Received your package on Friday after a hard week of work. A ray of sunshine.

Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  1:37:53 PM  Show Profile
Mine will hopefully go out in the next few days!!
I got them finished while letting my great-nephew play at the park yesterday.
But I do have quite a sunburn on my shoulders, I hope it turns tan and doesn't peel!

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic "official" YO-YO swap starts NOW Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page