Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact Next Topic
Page: of 3

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  7:05:14 PM  Show Profile
Linda-- know I am praying for you and that God is bigger than anything you may bring to Him! Trust as your great healer and know He loves you and is with you every step of the way!!

I think the card shower is a great idea. With everything going on, I am praying that it is just dr business or whatnot that is keeping her detained from the farm. HUGS

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  8:50:27 PM  Show Profile
Melody June:
What an Awesome God we have! Amen.
And Laura "With God, all things are possible", INDEED.
I will be sending a card to Linda as soon as I get her address.
I agree with all of you, lets flood her with farmgirl love, hugs, caring, understanding, etc...
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1704 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1704 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  8:59:07 PM  Show Profile
Melody June and Lori and all you other farmgirls, How awsome it is to have love for one another. Even when we a strangers. Except for our posts. Lori I e-mailed you back and as soon as you or Melody June can get me the address that would be great. And let me know if there is anything that I could do.
Laurie

suburban countrygirl at heart
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1704 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1704 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  9:02:59 PM  Show Profile
Linda, My prayers are with you and I also wish that I was closer to you. I'd be there in a minute to help you and give you my support. Hugs and and lots of love to you.
Laurie

suburban countrygirl at heart
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2009 :  5:01:16 PM  Show Profile
This afternoon, I sat out on my deck in back of our house praying for Linda. Both Linda's. I asked God to please comfort her, to bring her peace and love. I am so concerned about this ladies. Please lets all continue to pray. God will hear our prayers. Lets pray in volumes. If anyone has heard anything concerning Linda and Linda, please let us know.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  3:32:41 PM  Show Profile
I have just got back from Maryland....and read this heart breaking note from Linda. Come to find out I live very close by.....now gal friends pray that I can help her in some way.
I e-mailed her my phone number now I will just wait.

Beverly Gill
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  3:54:49 PM  Show Profile
Bev email me your phone number and we can talk. She is not answering her emails. We need to talk and you can check out some stuff for me there.
I am so excited!!

Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:34:38 PM  Show Profile
Thank be to God an all the farmgirls!!!!!!!!! I am sending her a card tomorrow. I do have an address (got it this week) hope it is the right one?? I will email you Melody, just to be sure I got the right one oke??

Love and hugs to all of us

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2009 :  11:59:22 AM  Show Profile
Dutchy:
I continue to pray that Linda will soon receive all of the MJF cards, and letters. I'll mail another one tomorrow morning.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

KellyA
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

Kelly
Johnsonville NY
USA
237 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2009 :  07:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Send KellyA an AOL message
I am sending a card today...I pray that you can make contact with her!

Kelly
When a cookbook is in hand, life is good!
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2009 :  09:30:40 AM  Show Profile
Please read Linda's post at the beginning of this topic, which replaces her original post.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2009 :  10:09:50 AM  Show Profile
Linda - It was good to hear from you even though you do not seem happy about our concern for you! Please know that so many farmgirls are praying and thinking about you constantly! Please, do contact a church like the others said, it will really help! Please keep us updated on how you are doing. No one wants to invade your privacy we only want to help!

Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2009 :  11:00:06 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Linda~ so glad that we were able to hear from you and I can certainly understand wishing perhaps, that we farmgirls were less “invasive”. However, as I have re read through the thread, I can’t help but to think how blessed you are to be loved by so many of the farmgirls. Your initial post was so desperate, expressing how alone you felt. I would have been saddened if the farmgirls had not done what they did. One of the aspects, of this forum, that sets us apart from others, is that we genuinely DO CARE about one another.

Having gone through health issues myself, I can also recognize misplaced anger when I see it. I know when I was diagnosed with both cancer and lupus; I felt “angry” at everyone and everything. Sometimes there is just no place to go with it, other than to those that you feel the safest with. We can’t see it when we are going through it, but I know that in those moments when we want to tell ourselves “we are alone in this journey” hopefully we will recall the “Stampede” of farmgirls that come running when they know there is a crisis, and that those of us that have been on the receiving end of farmgirls hearts, will be able to take comfort in the knowledge that we are a “band of sisters”.

Farmgirls~ I find myself wondering if there is such a thing as, “caring too much?” can you love someone…. "Wrong"... while there are certainly ways to go about both, I choose to see the heart of those that have responded. If nothing; we are "women with heart".
I know from first hand experiences that my farmgirl friends are TRUSTWORTHY. We hold each other's cares very delicately, and I have been blessed so many times by that. I, for one, take comfort in knowing that there is little that my Farmgirl friends wouldn’t do, to get to me, if they felt I was in crisis.

SO farmgirls I would say this~ Linda is simply saying, that the BEST WAY that we can show her that we care and that we are HERE for her... Is to let her "BE", right now by giving her the time and space that she needs to deal with all that she has going on.
Please don’t call her at home or contact her work place. She knows that everyone is sorry so please don’t call to say that either OK? When she is ready, she will let us know how she is doing, until then we will continue being there in all the ways that she needs.

Rene'Groom
the artist formerly known as Prince. I mean PROSSERFARMGIRL (that will only be funny to some).
Sister #185

www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl
www.RuralandRaw.blogspot.com
www.RuralFarmGirl.blogspot.com
www.FarmGirlsFarm.blogspot.com

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page