Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact Next Topic
Page: of 3

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  5:26:32 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you contacted Melody June. Please do that she can get someone to help you realy realy soon!!!! Just know that we love you and are praying for you.

Melody June- Have you heard from Linda yet? Please let us know what we can do to help even if we are all so far away there must be something that we can do.

Linda be strong!!

Tina
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  5:40:44 PM  Show Profile
Linda, You are in my thoughts and prayers. I agree with Karin your husband maybe scared at least I hope thats it. A lot of men just don't know how to express their feeling. When my dad thought he only had a few days left he looked at my mom and said you do know I love you. We both cried, dad is back to being a little grumpy knowing he's doing better than expected. I sure they can fix you up real soon. (((HUGS)))

Remember you have a lot of prayers and love comming from the farmgirls.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  05:56:58 AM  Show Profile
Linda, I am praying for you and will continue, please keep us updated when you can. Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  06:28:41 AM  Show Profile
No I waited over the weekend but no word. I'm going to try to send an email to her. Does anyone know her well enough to maybe have an address on her? Maybe she been in a swap or barter with someone. If I can get an address I can get some help to her.
Oh my goodness, I've prayed for her but not for Him to help me with the address, how do I forget such simple things!!

Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  06:56:39 AM  Show Profile
Maybe Gabe can help with the address. Keep us posted.

Tina
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  07:07:09 AM  Show Profile
Maybe we can start a card shower if we can find an address- what do you think - it may lift Linda's spirits.
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  08:32:46 AM  Show Profile
That would be wonderful Lori!

Melody June

Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  09:10:58 AM  Show Profile
Please know that everyone here is praying for you and want to hear from you that you are feeling better. Please keep in touch! Think positive!

Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  10:49:59 AM  Show Profile
Melody June
Lori
If anyone hears from Linda, please post her condition. I am so, so worried, concerned about her. I continue to pray for her daily.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  11:05:25 AM  Show Profile
Dear Linda,

I want you to know that you are in my prayers. I am praying for the Lord to remove any fear that you have and replace it with peace. I am praying for His comfort and strength for you and that it would be His will to completely heal you. I am also praying for your husband and family. I agree your husband is probably very afraid.

Please speak to Melody or call a local Pastor for prayers and support, There are probably ministries that can help you with things like hospital or doctor's visits, shopping, cooking and cleaning too.

I do wish that I lived closer to you. I would LOVE to be there for you.

Isaiah 26:3 "I will keep him (her) in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Me and trusts in Me"

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  8:38:56 PM  Show Profile
Has any of you contacted Linda? I am so concerned. My prayers will continue.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  8:41:13 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I sent her an email and posted a alert to find her address if anyone may have it from a barter or swap. No word on anything yet.

Melody June

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  8:53:15 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Melody June. Please, if you hear from her, let us know. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  8:56:36 PM  Show Profile
Ladies I am probably telling you something you already know about but... I saw this thread and wanted to hop a plane and be with this woman who seems so very lost and afraid. I am new to MJF and a little unsure about jumping into things so I post very little. I played around today while racking my brain on getting an address to send a card thinking maybe she was in hospital after sundays MRI. If you click on her name then when her profile comes up you click on non archived posts and everything she has posted/been involved with is listed. She has been in a few swaps. I thought about sending an email to a couple of her "swaps" but got cold feet...knowing I would tomorrow. You might take a look and see if you know any of the ladies. They might take to hearing from someone's name they recognize over mine. Just a thought. I pray this gal will be okay - with Gods graces she will.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  9:10:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Karen, I found two people who did swaps and emailed them. If I don't hear back from them I go down her list some more. I did not know about doing that what a blessing you are. You should not stay hidden, this was a great idea.

Melody June

Go to Top of Page

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  9:38:44 PM  Show Profile
I truly hope that you hear back from one of the gals...the sooner the better. Linda sounds like she is in great need of friendship. caring and love in the physical sense but since we can not be there in person it would be nice for her to hold it in her hands. Thank you Meldoy June for you kind words. Will check back in the daylight hours to see if you have had any luck with your emails.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  05:00:24 AM  Show Profile
Let me know when you hear anything I am in on whatever everyone does. I agree she needs much help. A card shower would be great!!! I am going to call Miss Wima today she may know her address.

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

amyartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

991 Posts

Amy
Junction City Ohio
USA
991 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  05:43:19 AM  Show Profile
Hang in there Linda. It has been a LONG while since I have been on here, so I just now saw this. Prayers going out to you. Hoping the Drs find out what is going on with you - HUGS!

:)

Heart of Ohio Farmgirls

Proud member of Bees w/o Borders and ArtFuL SisTeRs

http://artfulheart.blogspot.com
http://farmgirltales.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9402 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9402 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  06:02:28 AM  Show Profile
I sent Melody June her address. I did not see this post until Melody told me about it. So sorry girls. I should check in more often. For anyone who wants to email me I will send it to you. I would rather not post it here.
thanks.
Denise

God is good....all the time.
Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9402 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9402 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  06:31:28 AM  Show Profile
Does anyone have Linda's last name? I have the addy but no last name for her.

God is good....all the time.
Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  06:53:16 AM  Show Profile
Ok ladies, if you want the address to send cards contact either Denise (levisgrammy) or me.
I just said I had not asked God to give me her address but when I did He sent Karen Galindo with the message and we have it now. This is how Great My God is. He is still in control!! Yeah!! I am so relieved to have an address. Let's flood her house with cards like Lori (Crafter) suggested. I am going to give her the address also.

Big Smiles now, Melody June

Edited by - Cabinprincess on Aug 18 2009 06:56:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

amyartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

991 Posts

Amy
Junction City Ohio
USA
991 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  07:55:44 AM  Show Profile
I just sent it to you too, oh well....

Heart of Ohio Farmgirls

Proud member of Bees w/o Borders and ArtFuL SisTeRs

http://artfulheart.blogspot.com
http://farmgirltales.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  08:21:27 AM  Show Profile
Let's start the card shower right away, lets keep her spirits up and show Linda as much Farm Girl Love we can! Email for the address ladies a few of us have it and want to share with you!
Thank you for the love and support. I know we can help her.
xoxo-Lori

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  08:27:44 AM  Show Profile
Let's start the card shower right away, lets keep her spirits up and show Linda as much Farm Girl Love we can! Email for the address ladies a few of us have it and want to share with you!
Thank you for the love and support. I know we can help her.
xoxo-Lori

Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2009 :  6:14:56 PM  Show Profile
YaY I am so happy the address was found. She will love this. What a great bunch of gals. I emailed levisgramy for her address. Thanks much.

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Don't Call My Work Mgmt / Please Stop Contact Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page