Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Southern Fried Farmgirls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Southern Fried Farmgirls Next Topic
Page: of 6

pamelasue
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Pam
Porter Texas
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  6:08:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi all! Hope everyone is doing ok! Just wanted to get your opinon on our next meeting, it falls on Labor Day weekend, should we go forward with a meeting or wait til Oct.? Let me know what you think.
See ya'll soon,
Pam
Go to Top of Page

Shaklee Lady
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Angel
Porter,Tx. (N.Houston area)
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  7:03:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Pam & everyone,
We made it back from vacation last night, went & saw the big mountains, big trees & big waterfalls!! Okay Pam I must be having a brain freeze, maybe from trying to get back into the routine, I was thinking we met the second Sat. of the month, or is it the 1st, if it's the second one we should be okay cause that would be the 9th, not being this one as Labor day weekend. I'm up for meeting the 9th, instead of cancelling a month, if need be. Thanks, Angel

Sharing & Choosing Healthier Alternatives
Checkout www.shaklee.net/allen
Go to Top of Page

pamelasue
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Pam
Porter Texas
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  7:37:35 PM  Show Profile
Someday I will learn to read a calendar...hahaha. So onward we go!
See you all soon!
Pam
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2006 :  06:24:14 AM  Show Profile
Hoping everyone has a wonderful labor day holiday.
Hope to see you guys in Oct. The market looks like it will be ending the end of Sept.

Best Regards,
Julie

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
People Tested Goat Approved, tm
Go to Top of Page

pamelasue
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Pam
Porter Texas
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  10:14:54 PM  Show Profile
Don't forget our gathering is this Sat. at 9:00. invite a friend!
See you all soon!
Pam
Go to Top of Page

Sweetpeas Grandma
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Jan
New Caney Texas
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  07:56:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi Farmgirls,

We had a very productive meeting last Saturday and came up with some ideas for Community projects. Don't forget that we are meeting at the feed store to go and visit the Farmer's Market at the Woodlands this Saturday (Sept. 16th) How does 8:00 a.m. sound to everyone? The market is only open from 7:00am - 11:00am on Saturday's and will run through October.

See ya'll Saturday !!
Jan
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  09:38:26 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad that your meeting was a success! It's always good to hear what you farmgirls are up to - and the Farmers' Market adventure sounds like so much fun. I just wish I lived close to ALL of you so I could join up! Thanks for keeping us posted on what you're doing!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2006 :  8:46:29 PM  Show Profile
FIELD TRIP OF ALL FIELD TRIPS

HISTORIC OF MONTGOMERY COOKIE WALK

Dec 9th - Saturday

Time: 09:00am to 5:00pm

Why bake cookies for Christmas? Thousands of highly decorated Christmas cookies await you in the Montgomery Historic Building. Get your sanitary glove, box and go shopping among thousands of Christmas cookies. It's really hard to choose as they

are all so tempting. Better watch out!!!! You box gets full quick!!!!

Once you exit the Cookie walk, arts and craft vendors await you to enhance your shopping experience.

Take FM 105 to FM 149, The historical building is off LIberty and College in Montgomery. More directions later.

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Shaklee Lady
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Angel
Porter,Tx. (N.Houston area)
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2006 :  05:24:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi there Ladies,
Sorry it's been so long since we have done much on this site. I know everyone has been pretty busy with things going on, like life & a few extras thrown in. I know I have been that's for sure. And now here comes the holidays already!! But wanted to be sure to keep the lines of communication open. For me some of you know that I've had a change in my household, since my last posting.
For the time being things have changed for us, after being just my husband & myself here on the homefront,(except the grown boys coming in for a visit, my son is in the navy, deployed at this time) now we have my 4 yr.old grandson, his 2 yr.old sister & their mother are living with us & have been for the last 2 months, man what a change it's been. Trying to move things, some up or out of harms way & somewhat baby proof my house, etc. etc. has been a interesting adventure again. And man if we could just bottle the energy these kids have we could all make a million. Glad I have my Shaklee products to keep up. You have to watch kids almost 24/7, I do remember those days, glad I had raised kids already or this would have been alot tougher.
So we all roll with the flow, you just never know what kind of curve life throws at us. Plus alot of great & new things going on with our Shaklee company & business, just before they moved in we made it out to San Fransisco for the 50yr. anniversary & convention which by the way was great, looking towards the next 50yrs.!! The company has been formating/tested & announced the new Cinch plan, an inch lost program, that folks are having absolutely fabulous results, with losing lbs. & inches!! Plus a new "Get Clean" home products starter kit, that for every household that converts over to them, is equivalent to the environment of planting 10 trees, eliminateing 248 lbs. of greenhouse gases, & also you keep 108lbs. packaging waste out of landfills, that's for each household, plus it's all good stuff, for us & the planet!! So we are excited about alot of things these days.
We were also able to tag almost a weeks vacation onto it to go show my husband the big trees in Sequiqa, the big mountains & waterfalls in Yosmite, and alittle of Napa valley. It was really super getting away for a bit.
Well I'll try to do alot better about keeping updated in here. The last meeting, the one for this month October, I wasn't able to make it at the last minute, but I know some of the other girls were there & it was good, updated on the family care project for the community, & they made a craft or two also. We are really wanting to grow this chapter with more folks so please join in & feel free to bring others or tells others about us. I'll tell you that I have made a friendship with some ladies thru this chapter that I wouldn't trade for the world, so I'm very thankful for this!! So by all means lets keep it going, even if some don't come or show up, we know everyone sometimes can't always make it all the time, but come when you can. We do so enjoy everyones input. So thanks for the time ladies, & by all means have a Happy Halloween, too!!
Take care & best always to everyone. Angel

Sharing & Choosing Healthier Alternatives
Checkout www.shaklee.net/allen
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2006 :  08:11:03 AM  Show Profile
Hello,

I missed the November meeting, where did the time go....
I can't believe it's almost Christmas.

What is everyone up to.

Best Regards,
Julie

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  7:32:35 PM  Show Profile
The Cookie Walk in Historic Montgomery -----this weekend.

See directions above.

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2006 :  8:16:06 PM  Show Profile
Time is running out, Hope to see you Southern Fried Farm Girls.

Our new goat milk lotion will be appearing at Knox Feed in Jan.

Here are the directions to the Cookie Walk:

You can take FM1314 turn left on FM 105, stay on FM 105 to Montgomery. or

FM105 exit off I 45 turn left on to FM 105. either way.

Stay on FM 105 going away from Conroe until you get to Montgomery (about 12 miles)

When you get to intersection of 105 & 149 (Before you will see Amergy
Bank, Funeral Home on right) Next intersection with light turn right
(Liberty Street), Community Bldg. second block on the right, stone
wall around the bldg.

The craft show opens at 09:00am.
The cookie walk opens at 11:00am

Just send me an e-mail and I'll give you my cell number...

If you have not gone through the Cookie Walk it is a real treat.

Best Regards,
Julie

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2006 :  10:21:34 AM  Show Profile
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Christmas!!
May God Bless!

Best Regards,
Julie

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Sweetpeas Grandma
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Jan
New Caney Texas
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  9:54:07 PM  Show Profile
Wheeeee, Christmas is over and waiting the "NEW YEAR"... Sorry I've missed the meetings, but, my grandbaby ( 2yrs.old) had open heart surgery at Texas Childrens Hosp. On Dec. 19th and was home on Dec 24th "WOOOOO HOOOO", she did wonderful. She went back Wed. and the Doc. said that she had a "Normal Heart". We certainly were blessed with our Christmas Wish!! She will have to be quarentine for 6-8 weeks because of the flu & cold season, but we can live with that! and if that is not enough, our new grandbaby (another girl)is due 02/13. We surely will be blessed in the year 2007. I'm helping out so Mom & Dad can get-out from time to time, so I may not see ya'll for awhile, but, I'm thinking of all of ya'll. Maybe we can get to do the Strawberry picking this year ??

Jan
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2007 :  5:59:19 PM  Show Profile
Hey Ladies!

I owe all y'all big apologies for not keeping up. Both of my girls are barrel racing and working at a ranch every Saturday. That has taken up my time since last Sept. I miss y'all. I love looking at the Farmgirl stuff at the Feed Store. Y'all have done some cute things. I hope all is well with everyone!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  08:00:12 AM  Show Profile
When is our next meeting? I think I am off schedule somehow.

Best Regards,
Julie

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

pamelasue
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Pam
Porter Texas
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2007 :  06:23:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi Julie!! I need more goat milk soap in the store. I have 2 customers (guys) that are in need of that soap. Our next meeting is March 10th. Hope to see you all there!
Pam
Go to Top of Page

hammondfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julie
New Caney Texas
77 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2007 :  07:58:03 AM  Show Profile
Pam,

Getting soap to you just saw the message today. Have had a family emergency.

Julie

Hammond Farm
www.hammondfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2007 :  04:28:23 AM  Show Profile
Hey Southern Fried girls!

I miss y'all. Seems like we've all had "life" take over. But, that's what farmgirls do....they roll up their sleeves and take care of what needs caring for. Farmgirls are also good about picking up where they left off. I sure would like to see y'all.

My Saturdays are open again....my girls' barrel racing activities have changed. I'm sure Chuck would let us still meet at the Feed Store.

I have another idea....the Montgomery County Fair is coming up in March. My girls are doing several 4H projects. I was thinking about entering some items in the Adult competition. Perhaps some of y'all would, too. I think there may be some categories that you can join as a group. Plus, there's a country store that we could sell our homemade products in.

If y'all are still subscribed to these posts and see this one....Post Back!! It would be great if we could start up again.

Blessings
Catherine
Farmgirl Sister #76

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Southern Fried Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page