SuzieQ
True Blue Farmgirl

175 Posts

Suzie
Texas
USA
175 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  8:08:49 PM  Show Profile
Well I figured that the next time I move it would be to our five acres and build my dream green house, chickens, garden, and me. The best made plans change. My husband's job is being relocated to Dallas. I am greatful for my husbands job and that we can afford (barely) the house, but darn it. We are moving in the end of August. We found a house that has a yard about 20x20 and not the field that I wanted. We live in San Marcos and our children, mother in law, and grandkids live within 20 min. Now they will be four hourse away. I am so bummed. the only houses that had a deceint yard was $50,000 out of our budget. My husband said that I could take out all of the grass and plant my garden. Please put my husband and me in ya'lls prayers for the move.

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  8:16:14 PM  Show Profile
Oh Suzie I'm sorry things aren't working out. We only live about an hour and fifteen or twenty minutes from Dallas. Let me know if you ever want to get together. I have plenty of garden space if you want to grow something.

Sharlet
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  10:40:56 PM  Show Profile
I so understand Suzie. I just made a move and am looking to buy a new place. What I would like is way out of my range. I had to make a decison tonight about what I can and can't do. I so would like a bit of land, so I could have a few chickens and a goat or two. But, that is not to be. Know you will be in my prayers.

Sharlet, how very sweet of you to offer garden space to Suzie. That is true Farmgirl friendship!

For tomorrow and its needs I do not pray, but keep me, guide me, love me, Lord just for today.
St. Augustine

Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic moving away from home Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page