Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Found the Mother Lode at JC Penneys !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Found the Mother Lode at JC Penneys ! Next Topic  

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2006 :  07:44:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls! Just thought I'd share my finds yesterday, by accident, at JC Penneys. Here in Colo. and maybe nationwide, they are having a HUGE clearance sale. I usually hate to shop, but this was fun! It might be worth a look at your local store. Here's what I found:

Mens knit boxers: reg. $14.00 now $2.77 for 2 pair!

Mens flannel sleep pants reg $20.00 now $1.77 ea.

Men's sleep set(t-shirt AND pants) reg. $30.00 now $2.77 (for the set)!

Mens long sleeve t-shirts reg. $30.00 now $2.77

Brooklyn brand jacket reg. $42.00 now $2.77

Men's heavy pull over sweaters reg. $30.00 NOW $2.77

The sale was throughout every dept. too. I'm in no way affiliated with J.C. Penney's, just wanted to share this and hope some of my farmgirl friends might find a good buy too! I'm thinking about early Christmas shopping? Good luck in the hunt! Luzy

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2006 :  06:25:19 AM  Show Profile
Wow, you saved a fortune! Isn't it fun to get deals?

"What another would do as well as you, do not do it. What another would have said as well as you, do not say it; written as well, do not write it. Be faithful to that which exists nowhere but in yourself, and there, make yourself indispensable." ---Andre Gide
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2006 :  12:24:28 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Luzy!

I just went to Penny's on my lunch break. The Penny's where I live was having the same kind of clearance sale. You still got the better deal since you paid only 2.77. I also went into the men's department; all button-downs, henley pull-overs, flannels, insulated flannels, beautiful sweaters, fleece pull-overs, lined denim jacets, corduroys, etc were 3.77. My total bill for 11 various shirts was $44. We're talking, Dockers, Van Husens, St. John Bay.

I'm hoping the other departments are following suit and I can get as good of bargains for my grandsons and my daughter and I. I wasn't planning on it being a shopping weekend, but I just may have to rearrange a few things to accomodate a good deal when it comes along. I called all three of my sons and my brother to let them know what a great deal was waiting for them, too.

So thank you, thank you, Luzy for the tip. And I can't help but brag that I found out because of being on the Farmgirl forum - that's the best part - we're all here to help each other. Have a blessed day.

In His hands,
Lynda

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2006 :  6:15:39 PM  Show Profile
Oh Lynda! So happy you found some great buys too! Isnt it great?!? I went back and found a winter parka for Hubby for $19.00 reg $80.00. Too cool!! It made my day to know that you found treasure too! Love and hugs, Luzy

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Found the Mother Lode at JC Penneys ! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page