Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 Spring Cleaning, Farmhouse Style...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Spring Cleaning, Farmhouse Style... Next Topic
Page: of 3

Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  5:50:37 PM  Show Profile
Laura,

The club soda doesn't have to be fizzy. Its actually the citric acid in the club soda, not the CO2 that cuts the crud when you are cleaning with it!

Jana
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  08:01:11 AM  Show Profile
It's about time for me to have a big "housecleaning-product-making-party" to replace what I made a while back. I'm so excited to try some new recipes from the "Herbal Housekeeping" book you mention, Missy - as well as use my standards from "Clean House, Clean Planet."

YAY! I really do love using housecleaning things that I can feel good about - and that my little ones can be around safely.

As far as the spring cleaning goes, all ground to a halt during our water turn at the farm, and now I'm back in the fray, so to speak, and working on the kitchen...

XOXO, Libbie

In honor of Mother's Day, "If it's not one thing, it's your mother...
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - May 17 2007 :  05:08:23 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer, there is also a French version of that show! It is too funny, seeing these coiffed and manicured French cleaning divas in chic suits visit the disaster area for the first time! The changes they make are unbelievable. And the neat tricks and make-do products they use are great! Nance
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Spring Cleaning, Farmhouse Style... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page