Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Hello from Oregon!!!(new here)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello from Oregon!!!(new here) Next Topic
Page: of 2

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2006 :  5:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
HappyMama58:
Hahahaha! I am a Shakespears fan actually! I love all of his works My favorite include: Romeo and Juliet, A Midsummer Nights Dream, Othello, and Much Ado About Nothing. I was in a school play in 6th grade and it was "Much Ado about Nothing" I was Beatrice, and I had so much fun! I think Beatrice was so Spunky, and I really enjoyed playing that character! I hope that your daughter will be interested in the Forim, because I really enjoy it. I have already made a friend who is my age and you can see our pic in Across the Fence "Meet 2 Farmgirls"!
RosieR: I am glad you have joined the forum...thanks for the friendly welcome and I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do!
Heather

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet." -Shakespeare

Edited by - Muttley on Mar 05 2006 5:19:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2006 :  11:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Hello again my fellow farmgirl friends! It has been a while since I have been on...How are you all doing?? I am still doing pretty good...I just finished an AMAZING book last night..The Prophecy of the Stones..I would reccommend it to any of your teenage daughters or grand daughters! If they like fantasy books, that is the one to get...It was so good I read it in about 15-20 hours!I just couldn't put it down! It was amazing! I think it is the best book I have ever read! Well, we still havent gottena call from the lady we are getting our lamb from, I hope it is soon though! Because I can hardly wait! And I am becoming VERY IMpatient! Hahahaha! Well I hope to talk to you all soon!
Heather

Edited by - Muttley on Mar 20 2006 11:03:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2006 :  7:52:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather! I love lambs!!! you will have to fill us in on it when you get it.
There is a new gal on the forum,Rfarm Girl Mari, ,who is 17 you need to connect with. I know, I am still working on Emily! Hugs to you, Julia

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim

Edited by - Julia on Mar 20 2006 7:53:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Paradise Creek Farmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Shellie
Oregon
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2006 :  8:29:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather! I am a new farm girl to. I am also from Oregon (the coast). You are the first person I'v written. I saw you were new and from Oregon so I thought I would say howdie! Do you live on a farm or have animals? I live on 17 acres and have pigs, horses, cows,chickens, a dog and a herd of elk. I am 26 years old and have 3 little kids, ages 4, 2, and 5 months. Look forward to finding out more about you! Shellie
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2006 :  09:59:42 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Oh boy: Julia: I am so excited about the lamb, and am well pretyy im patiently waiting...we called the gal a week ago, and she still hasnt called us back...Mum wants me to join 4-H but I really dont know if I want to...I just enrolled at college, and I am still getting ready to take my GED test in April, and I am getting ready to go take my driving test, and now to add 4-H on top of everything!!! I am really weighed Down!
Shellie: Welcome to the Forum!! I guess youcould say that I live on a farm...We have about 60 chickens, we are getting a lamb, we have 4 cats (and 3 more who keep popping up(I think they think we adopted them)) Hahahaha! 2 Dogs, 1 parrot...Hahaha...so ya! We have a lot of animals..but I absolutely love it...
Talk to Y'all Soon!!!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2006 :  4:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Hey there all! How are y'all doing?? It has been a while! So I thought I would catch up!! Well: I am officially a college Sudent!! I got my acceptance letter 3 days ago! YAY! Hahahahahah! I start my classes this week! My 1st class I am taking is Art History...And I am really excited!
The nursery is doing really good too...We are really busy planting! It seems like we are never going to be done planting...Hahaha!
We are still waiting for our lamb...they arent "dropping" yet...and it seems like we are waiting and waiting for a phone call..they are supposed to start "dropping" this next week...I am so excited!!
Well: I hope to talk to all of you soon!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2006 :  6:42:17 PM  Show Profile
Hey Heather..will you get the lamb as a newborn and bottle feed it, or have to wait for it to be weaned?? Just wondering. I have done both. When you bottle feed them they sure do get attached to ya..so that is a good thing. Congrats on being a college student..you will do great!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2006 :  09:20:14 AM  Show Profile
Hey Sweetie! Contgrats on being a college student. Good Job! When do you take your GED? Julia V.

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2006 :  12:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Well I take my GED class sometime this month probably middle-end of the month...I am not quite ready yet..so my teacher suggested that I stay on for another month to make sure I have everything covered.
We are going to bottle feed him, we are getting a wether Ram...and since he is a Ram, we are gonna name him Dodge!!(my daddy came up with that one!) I am so excited! I cant wait to have a baby in the family! Hahahaha....
Yesterday evening my youth group went Cosmic Bowling( bowling with black lights and spotlights and strobe lights)...and we had a blast! It was so nice to get out and do something...We also went to the Mall and Walmart..and we had fun shopping too(the boys mainly stayed in Sam Goody!) Anyway-
I am so glad you both wrote me back!
lotsa Hugs to ya!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2006 :  3:26:39 PM  Show Profile
I love that...Dodge Ram!! CUUUUUUTE!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2006 :  12:00:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Hey there Gals! I am so sorry I havent been on hardly at all lately!!! I have been really busy with college, school,work and other stuff....We are still waiting on our lamb...but the first couple of lambs have already dropped! I think 2 or 3 so far! We are hoping to get a Black Wether. I have officially started my college class...I started today actually, and I am beginning to enjoy it! I mean it is a lot of hard work, but I really enjoy the subject: Art History.
Hope to keep in touch with y'all!!!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2006 :  5:24:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather! Em keeps me posted with "Heather" updates. Hope you get your lamb soon. OOO, art history, sounds fun. Love ya, Julia

Go to Top of Page

promiseranch
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Jacqueline
Medford Oregon
USA
17 Posts

Posted - May 30 2006 :  4:37:54 PM  Show Profile
Hello, heather
I am also from Oregon, from the Southern part(Medford). So how do you become a member of the oregon chapter. It is neat to see some people from Oregon. I still am not sure how to navigate through all of this. Here a 16 yr old can but I am trying to figure it out at 42.
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  2:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
PromiseRanch:Hmmm....I am not sure exactly HOW you become a member of the Oregon Farmgirl Chapter, you might want to get in touch with Garden_Artist(my mom) and ask either her or Julia V. in Reedsport!
Welcome to the Forum!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  3:03:33 PM  Show Profile
Hello and welcome to the forum. I have a 15 yr. old homeschooled daughter . We don't have our farmette yet, but are hopefully headed that way soon. Anyhow..welcome to the forums and if you'd like to have an email pen pal I'm sure my daughter would like that. We live in Florida.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2006 :  5:14:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Well that would be wonderful to have an e-mail pen pal! Thanks for the warm welcomes!
-Heather

Edited by - Muttley on Jun 12 2006 5:18:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2006 :  7:05:46 PM  Show Profile
Hi Heather! Good going with college and don't worry about the GED - you will do just fine I am sure! I took mine when I left school and every thing was fresh in my head (that was a longggggggg time ago - and we could not use calculators hehehe -I am a relic lol)
So how did you come about choosing Muttley? I bet there is a good story to go with that. Tell us all about some of your very favorite books - and if you are a writer, why not share with us - we love listening to eachother. Be sure to look over at Barnyard Buddies and look for some of my pets - and my Spirit Deer (they are white)
Kathy of the Enchanted Wood

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello from Oregon!!!(new here) Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page