Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls! Next Topic
Page: of 8

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  4:59:58 PM  Show Profile
Marlene thank you for all my wonderful goodies It came at just the right time I have had a rotten day with work.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  5:13:28 PM  Show Profile
Only 10 days left in this round of secret sisters! Just a reminder not to forget your secret sister!

Sue Feely
Sister $349
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  5:55:27 PM  Show Profile
oh wow! I didn't realize it was ending out so soon. For some reason, I had it in my mind that it was ending the 15th. Guess I am just having too much fun. hehe

hugs
Jessie

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  04:50:25 AM  Show Profile
So when do we reveal ourselves?? After the 1st??

Joanna #566
JojoNH

http://www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  07:47:39 AM  Show Profile
Marlene now after a good night sleep I need to say thank you again.

The Hankie and bookmark are beautiful. The Iowa Magnet is already on the Fridge. The grand girls got the stickers and are playing farm. And I will go to Hallmark with my gift card on Monday. Thanks for being my Secert Sister.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273

Edited by - gramadinah on Aug 24 2009 7:14:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  08:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Thanks secret sister! I just love the tiny tea pots and the chicken one is perfect for my kitchen!!

Marcy #257

http://marcysmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  09:13:18 AM  Show Profile
Yes, after the 1st of September you reveal yourself to your secret sister!

Sue Feely
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2009 :  06:55:18 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, secret sister for all my goodies I got yesterday! My grand, Kansas, always seems to be around when I get your packages. So she has to unwrap them all for me. She loves that. It's like Christmas or birthdays for her. I love that dish towel. It was big enuf for Kansas to wear as a skirt, a shawl and a scarf several different ways, too. She had fun with that. It's back in the kitchen where it belongs now, though.

Thank you so much for all the fun gifts I have gotten. I had the best time getting everything in the mail. I can't wait to see who you are now! I can't believe this round is almost over already.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2009 :  7:16:45 PM  Show Profile
I was sad today to put my final gift into the mail for my sister. This was really fun.

Thanks for doing all the work Sue!!!

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

harmonyfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

785 Posts

Debbie
Southeastern Ohio
USA
785 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2009 :  06:03:04 AM  Show Profile
I recieved a box of goodies from my secret sister last week. They are all so wonderful! Just one question.....How did you get SOOOO MUCH STUFF into one little box?

Thank you!
Debbie

"If you can't find the time to do it right...how will you find the time to do it over"
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2009 :  09:05:58 AM  Show Profile
I would love to do a secret sister swap!!! I am a really good secret sister, :)! Please let me know if you all do it again!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2009 :  09:10:23 AM  Show Profile
Oh goodness! My secret sister is just the sweetest!! She sent me a beautiful fairy figurine. It is just gorgeous!!! I love it! :D

She also sent John Deere socks of which I am wearing right now..lol and a Day by Day devotional book by Beth Moore.
Just too wonderful for me!! Thank you my secret sister!! :D

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

suzifire
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Suzi
Denton N.C.
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2009 :  12:37:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank you SO much secret sister for alllllll the fun goodies! I loved it all & especially the Mary Englebright not pad!!!! I adore her...Thanks for the chicken things also, I am really looking forward to getting chickens again...how'd ja know???? You are the greatest!

"I want a world that is sane & just & clean & I am willing to do my part to make it so"
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2009 :  8:11:27 PM  Show Profile
Diana,

Thank you for being the best secret sister in the whole world! I received my box today and was so excited to see you gave me one of those spud candy bars! I love everything you put in there, you simply are the best, you could write the handbook for secret sistering.

Love

Merry

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  1:47:59 PM  Show Profile
I got another gift from my secret sister today. I don't know how she knows everything that I love. She sent me a beautiful vintage embroidered dresser scarf. It will look so pretty on my nightstand. I have 2 nightstands and have been looking for 1 more scarf and here it is.
She also sent me a lovely fabric covered notebook which is now a guest book in my glamper.
Thanks, sis
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.etsy.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

Thistle Cove Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

141 Posts

Sandra
Tazewell VA
USA
141 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2009 :  08:36:39 AM  Show Profile
Secret Sister...Thanks doesn't begin to tell the story! You've been so wonderful; the box of goodies arrived and it's been like Christmas. Lovely cloth napkins that are so cheery and some needful kitchen towels. The cookies have to be shared...yes, have to be shared...with the fur babies or there will be no living with them. The rubber gloves are a HOOT and I love 'em! How did you know my hands look like a field hands' hands? -smile- There's something else but my memory is failing me...as usual but, Please know, you and your gifts are truly appreciated. Thank you and God's blessings on you and yours. You've been wonderful.

Sandra @ Thistle Cove Farm ~ God's blessings on you, yours and the work of your hands & heart ~
www.thistlecovefarm.com
www.thistlecovefarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

harmonyfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

785 Posts

Debbie
Southeastern Ohio
USA
785 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  08:54:29 AM  Show Profile
Dear Shelba D.

I'm sorry that I haven't been a very good Secret Sister these past few months. I guess my life just got in the way. But never fear, I mailed a final package to California this morning and it contains some things I'm sure you'll like and a handmade item, I made especially for you!

Love,
Debbie B.

"If you can't find the time to do it right...how will you find the time to do it over"
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  08:56:43 AM  Show Profile
Karen (Raspberry Bee) - I didn't get to be your secret sister for very long, but I enjoyed shopping for you! I have another package for you and will drop it in the mail tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

suzifire
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Suzi
Denton N.C.
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  12:44:36 PM  Show Profile
To AngieB....It's me! Your secret sister, suzifire aka Suzi Fire from North Carolina...Glad you liked all your goodies, I wish I had been able to send more!...One thing that puzzles me though...the jam & the bath salts? I don't think that I sent those??? Isn't that bizarre!!!!!!

"I want a world that is sane & just & clean & I am willing to do my part to make it so"
Go to Top of Page

bevibrant
Farmgirl in Training

43 Posts

Kayla
Potlatch IDAHO
USA
43 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  1:51:19 PM  Show Profile
Suzifire, that's because I was also sent AngieB as a secret sister--wow! Lucky her to have two. I was also wondering about the things she posted you sent her, (that I didn't). lol

Kayla Howard
Farmgirl Sister #588
www.bevibrant.us
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  5:32:45 PM  Show Profile
Country Kat Girly (Hallie) I am your secret sister. I hope you enjoyed your little packages I sent you. I would love to do the secret sister again as I enjoyed sending things to my secret sister.

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
Go to Top of Page

AngieB
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Angie
Elizabethtown PA
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  5:53:09 PM  Show Profile
LOL! LOL! LOL! Well suzifire and bevibrant, thank you both very much! JojoNH it's me your secret sis, Angie in PA. It was fun sending you stuff. I feel like I got to cheat a little because I could go and check out your blog!
Go to Top of Page

suzifire
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Suzi
Denton N.C.
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  5:59:43 PM  Show Profile
How funny! But that's great, now I don't have to feel bad about not sending as much as I would have liked!!!
quote:
Originally posted by bevibrant

Suzifire, that's because I was also sent AngieB as a secret sister--wow! Lucky her to have two. I was also wondering about the things she posted you sent her, (that I didn't). lol

Kayla Howard
Farmgirl Sister #588
www.bevibrant.us

Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2009 :  04:40:20 AM  Show Profile
Kristie Sherrill, I hope you enjoyed being my secret sister, I enjoyed it a lot. You have one more package that should come today or tomorrow it will also tell you who I am if you haven't already guessed it. Have a great day!

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2009 :  07:54:53 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Dear Secret Sister, I am feeling blue today as last month I don't think I sent you a letter but just know that I am working on a super package for you so I can reveal myself in good faith!! I am planning a trip to the Gauly River this week-end and when I return next week...you will be my only thought. I promise!!

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page