Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls! Next Topic
Page: of 8

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  8:21:14 PM  Show Profile
O K ladies; I finally, as of now, have matched up everyone with a secret sister. If you have not received "Heres your secret sister", please let me know!

A few of them were just sent today, so check your mail! I tried to be very careful to make sure everyone received their e-mails on their girls but sometimes things happen.

Happy Secret Sistering!

Thanks,
Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  1:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Sue! I got mine!

Marcy #257

http://marcysmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  3:25:21 PM  Show Profile
Sue I still have not recieved anything or should I say anyone. My email again is farmallgrl@yahoo.com. I am not sure what the problem is but I sometimes havr trouble sending. If you could try again I would appreciate it!!
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  6:14:28 PM  Show Profile
Dear Angela -

I just resent you your MJF secret sister two ways. First by you regular e-mail address. (I did have it correct!?). Then through the forum to your email at home. One of them should work!? If not, we will have to try another e-mail address, I guess.

Thanks,
Sue Feely

PS Let me know when you receive your secret sister!
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  06:34:25 AM  Show Profile
Sue, Thank you. I recieved only one email but I do have my secret sister now!! Thanks again!!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  10:16:59 AM  Show Profile
OMG ya'll! I am so exited! I just got home and checked the mail box and there was farmgirl mail in it!!!!! It was from my SP! The cutest little round window hanging of 2 beautiful red hibiscus flowers made from Capiz shell. It's so pretty and is in one peice, too. She wrote all over the envelope fragile and please be careful and it worked. It's here safe and sound. Thank you so much. If I never got anything else I would be happy with that. It's already in my dining room window now. I love love love it so much!!

Thanks again and you are on the ball, girl. I guess I better get busy with mine now.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  11:17:39 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
My secret sister has perfect timing! I've been sick with the flu since Sunday and yesterday came an envelope with a garden magazine, seed packets and McCall's Craft patterns! Thank you my secret sis...you are the best!!! Finally today I'm feeling better and ready to sew and a huge storm went through last night and I have no electric-uugghh! I came to my parents house so I could at least check in on the computer and freeze my strawberries! I just can't thank you enough!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  12:22:20 PM  Show Profile
Thank you secret sister! I got home from my trip to find a package with an adorable tote pattern and awesome fabric too! Thank you thank you thank you!

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  10:14:09 AM  Show Profile
Wow!! This is one of those rare times when I am truly speechless. A white pulled into my driveway today and delivered the most gorgeous flowers!! Pink carnations,purple aster, yellow & purple, irises, dark purple daisies, and babys breath. Tucked in with a huge beautiful pink bow. This basket full of flowers was topped with a sweet balloon that said Thinking of You!

I figured it was for Mom for whatever reason as she lives right next door or the neighbor or something. When Hubby brough it in, I couldn't believe it. The card said "From your Secret Sister".

Thank you my dear sweet Secret Sister!! You can never know how much this wonderful bouquet means to me!! :)

hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  9:57:01 PM  Show Profile
I just got a letter off to my secret sis today. I love doing this!

For tomorrow and its needs I do not pray, but keep me, guide me, love me, Lord just for today.
St. Augustine

Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  04:05:28 AM  Show Profile
I received a lovely surprise in the mail today. A beautiful card and two packets of flower seeds. Thank you, my secret sister for making my day.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  06:07:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
I recieved a lovely notecard from my secret sister earlier this week. Thank-you so much. It is nice recieving mail that is pretty and "just because."

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  2:46:00 PM  Show Profile
I'm always on the wrong page.. I did recieve from my secret sister tea. The timing was wonderful and that night I went to the computer with a nice cup of mango tea. I just loved it. I wrote about it on "across the fence" thats the one I check daily, but I thought I better check the other listings as I knew I had to be on the wrong page. Now I'll check Farmgirl Barter also. I love hearing how excited everyone gets when they get a surprise in the mail. I know it made me feel extra special.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  07:48:01 AM  Show Profile
Drat!! I wish I could have gotten in on this! Hopefully I'll catch the next round.

The chief source of failure and unhapiness is trading what you want the most for what you want at the moment.
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  8:56:05 PM  Show Profile
I love my secret sister!!! Thank you for the nifty cool garden gloves, the rice hull garden oregano pot and the plantable bookmark! You are simply the BEST SECRET SISTER!! Thank you for everything, most of all, thank you for making me feel so special!

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

suzifire
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Suzi
Denton N.C.
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2009 :  04:40:19 AM  Show Profile
To my Secret Sister!!!!
I adore my charm squares, they are sooooo pink & rosey!!! I'm thinking they will beautiful as an apron. Or maybe I will use one as the base for my Henrietta farmgirl badge! Hug & Kisses! Hope you are having as much fun as I am!

"I want a world that is sane & just & clean & I am willing to do my part to make it so"
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirlWishes
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Christine
Markham Ontario
Canada
30 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  2:17:54 PM  Show Profile
Hello Secret Sister!

Thank you so much for the lovely note I received today! Your card was so warm and friendly, it made me feel as if I was reading a letter from a friend or family member.

Your family sound lovely and it would be my pleasure to join you in a cuppa in the garden! Thanks for adding a bright spot to my wet and dreary day out here!

Go to Top of Page

bevibrant
Farmgirl in Training

43 Posts

Kayla
Potlatch IDAHO
USA
43 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  2:53:22 PM  Show Profile
To my secret sister, I received a sweet note with tea today! It's really just getting hot here so looking forward to cold tea. THANK YOU!

Kayla Howard
Farmgirl Sister #588
www.bevibrant.us
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  1:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Thank you secret sister for the wonderful book! Wow! I just love it, it's filled with so many great projects! I have some catching up to do on my blog...I promise next week I'm going to take pictures of all my wonderful gifts including my lovely apron and Floppsie bunny from auntpammy - I'm going to be a busy blogger!!!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

JudyT
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Judy
Southwest Wisconsin
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  12:48:33 PM  Show Profile
I would love to join...I'll e-mail you with my info.
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  2:00:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh Secret Sister, I love my surprises!! The journal is perfect, I started using it today!! Love my new "Beehive Candle holder and candle" and the pillow is perfect. What a wonderful surprise!!
You made my day for sure Thank you!!

Joanna #566
JojoNH

http://www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  4:21:19 PM  Show Profile
Received a beautiful cloth bound journal from my secret sister. We are going to use it for a guest book in our camper. How did you know red is my favorite color?
And the qoute of the day????? "Out on a limb " is the name of our glamper
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.stitchingby2sisters.etsy.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  1:55:34 PM  Show Profile
I have the bestest secret sister anyone could have!! Today I received a large box with several individually wrapped presents just for me. They are: A home made 1/2 apron made with vintage fabric, five beautiful buttons (Felspar stones) a book on mosiac applique three antique wooden bobbins An Uncle Sam Santa vintage panel to sew and stuff and to top it all off five patterns to make tote bags (my love) placemats and more!

Thank you secret sister!!!!!!!

Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  3:56:56 PM  Show Profile
I don't know, Sue. I think mine is the bestest! She is really on the ball. And I can use everything she has sent, too. I got a cute card with a magnetic book mark today. I love to read and have been turning the page down at the corner. This will come in handy.

Thank you so much! Kris

Happiness is simple.

Edited by - kristin sherrill on Jul 06 2009 3:57:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2009 :  8:58:45 PM  Show Profile
Hello to my secret sister, I received my package today. I really like lavender
soap thanks so much and strawberry jelly is one of favorites. Had some for
supper with peanut butter. Thanks Again Toni
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page